Author Topic: Arafat Has Passed Away  (Read 958 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Arafat Has Passed Away
« on: November 11, 2004, 02:21:04 AM »
May he Rest In Piece

This will be a great loss for the palestinians losing their leader of 40 years living in the struggle fighting the israeli occupation, i hope it will all come to an end soon.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Has Passed Away
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 02:23:02 AM »
please delete i see its already posted

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 10:00:58 PM »
may he burn in hell....Cowardly Self Centered money hungry mothafucka who sent brainwashed teenagers to their death which resulted in even more death, Who hid billions of dollars of support money that was granted to the Palestinian people on his foreign Bank acounts instead of granting his own people with proper infrastructure, Instead of investing in education he invested in weapons and explossives, It's sad, he's probably among the worst things that ever happent to the Palestinians and they don't even seem to realise it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 02:52:28 AM »
I SUPPOSE ISRAEL WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO THEM

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 04:35:33 AM »
Israel is a circumstance it's not up to their choice.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 05:00:39 AM »
thats bollox it all stems back to jews being greedy mutha fuckers which is why everyone hates you

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 05:21:29 AM »
thats bollox it all stems back to jews being greedy mutha fuckers which is why everyone hates you

Wtf... dude that's crossing the line man... that's just being dumb, ignorant, and unrespectful

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2004, 05:23:04 AM »
Put it this way... I'm an Afghan Muslim... people automatically assume that I must hate Jews just because I'm Muslim, but that's not the case... and I find what you said extremely wrong and offensive...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2004, 08:40:05 AM »
Put it this way... I'm an Afghan Muslim... people automatically assume that I must hate Jews just because I'm Muslim, but that's not the case... and I find what you said extremely wrong and offensive...

Jamal,
much respect. Although I disagree with basicly 95% (at least) of your views concerning Middle East, I gotta give you props for keeping it strictly ON POINT with your arguements and maintaining respect.

Don, saying something like this only showes your bias man, it kinda discredits all your claims, Bringing it all down to your anti-Jewish views.
I remember how you used to say you were an uninvolved 3rd party, this is a complete contradiction, since it showes that you have a general bitterness towards Jews.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 08:43:24 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2004, 09:14:46 AM »
Jamal,
much respect. Although I disagree with basicly 95% (at least) of your views concerning Middle East, I gotta give you props for keeping it strictly ON POINT with your arguements and maintaining respect.

Yeah, we're on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to our views concerning politics in the Middle East, but to me it's not a Muslim Vs. Jew thing.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2004, 07:41:47 AM »
i am a third party now don't get me wrong i have nothing wrong with jews individually i have a very good friend who is jewish, i could even see us married or somink one day, but jews on many occassions have shown them selves to be greedy, currently their unwillingness to give back what is not theirs to keep and then have the ordasity to use the palestinian resistance as an excuse to hold back more from the palestinians. its my belief israel should be forced to give up the cocupied land and the internation community hold that view with 2 notable exceptions but instead isreal got americas green light to build a wall through villages and farms and housing seeling themselves in on occupied land, if thats not a clear message you being greedy land steeling mofos i don't know what is, if you want to protect yourselfves from terrorism as a result of your governments actions any walls should be built within the un partition plan.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2004, 11:12:47 AM »
i am a third party now don't get me wrong i have nothing wrong with jews individually i have a very good friend who is jewish, i could even see us married or somink one day, but jews on many occassions have shown them selves to be greedy, currently their unwillingness to give back what is not theirs to keep and then have the ordasity to use the palestinian resistance as an excuse to hold back more from the palestinians. its my belief israel should be forced to give up the cocupied land and the internation community hold that view with 2 notable exceptions but instead isreal got americas green light to build a wall through villages and farms and housing seeling themselves in on occupied land, if thats not a clear message you being greedy land steeling mofos i don't know what is, if you want to protect yourselfves from terrorism as a result of your governments actions any walls should be built within the un partition plan.

Well, it's not like Hitler didn't have a Jewish wife. Second of all, there is nothing to give BACK....How can you give them back something that wasn't theirs to start with, The fact certain tribes occupied Land in certain districts of this Land close to a hundred years ago Doesn't make it their property,
The fact that a bunch of Mobile tribes and extanded families decided to proclaim themselves as a "Nation" just to present a political stand point doesn't make this Land their land, The fact the whole god damn world takes their side- doesn't make it their Land, The fact a bunch of terrorists are trying to force their will on peacefull population doesn't make it their Land, The fact Hundreds of terrorists were terminated (and hopefully more will be) doesn't make it their Land, The fact Israel is generous enough to even want to grant them with a state of their own on it's former territory doesn't give them a right to take over Israel's current territory....

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2004, 03:23:54 PM »
they been there hundreds of years thats proof enough its their enough for me. you know you sound very imperialistic

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2004, 09:29:55 AM »
they been there hundreds of years thats proof enough its their enough for me. you know you sound very imperialistic

there were no "they", don't u get it, Their national identity is one big hoax, U can't take some dweller from 300 years ago that was passing through this region and base their right to inherit this land on him.....Jews lived in many places around the world for hundreds of years while leadership changed and revolutions erupted, still they never were considered to be the owners of the Land, even despite the fact they had  very strong national characteristics that defined them and distinguished them from the rest. The Palestinians did not even exist close to 150 years ago...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2004, 09:54:47 AM »

there were no "they", don't u get it, Their national identity is one big hoax, U can't take some dweller from 300 years ago that was passing through this region and base their right to inherit this land on him.....Jews lived in many places around the world for hundreds of years while leadership changed and revolutions erupted, still they never were considered to be the owners of the Land, even despite the fact they had  very strong national characteristics that defined them and distinguished them from the rest. The Palestinians did not even exist close to 150 years ago...

I'm going to have to say that this is complete bullshit. Palestinians didn't even exist close to 150 years ago? Israel didn't exist 60 years ago.