Author Topic: Arafat Has Passed Away  (Read 950 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Arafat Has Passed Away
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2004, 07:45:02 AM »
p.s So suddenly The Birts didn't want the Jewish imigration to stop? The Jewish Irguns terrorised the Brits, They had no interest in granting Jews with a state...At least the Palestinians didn't fight them.

You obviously aren't as well informed about the situation. Let me break it down for you...

The war effort became more important to the British than the creation of a Jewish state, and Zionists got angry because they knew that in order for them to have their Jewish state, there would have to be extensive immigration to increase the small Jewish community.

lol....Yea, sure, this is a complete contradiction to what I just said.....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 07:47:53 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2004, 07:46:23 AM »
Once again, you're wrong.

In 1919, Wilson dispatched an American delegation, the King-Crane Commission to Palestine.
This is what they came back with: "in the Commission's conferences with the Jewish representatives... the Zionists looked forward to practically complete dispossession of the present non-Jewish inhabitants of Palestine"

Prior to that, they mentioned that they were predisposed to favor the Zionist movement, but once they were in Palestine and realized what the situation was actually like and got to see the facts, they disagreed with the plan of unlimited immigration of European Jews into Palestine. Only when we acquired all that oil did we change our stance on that.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2004, 07:49:24 AM »
p.s So suddenly The Birts didn't want the Jewish imigration to stop? The Jewish Irguns terrorised the Brits, They had no interest in granting Jews with a state...At least the Palestinians didn't fight them.

You obviously aren't as well informed about the situation. Let me break it down for you...

The war effort became more important to the British than the creation of a Jewish state, and Zionists got angry because they knew that in order for them to have their Jewish state, there would have to be extensive immigration to increase the small Jewish community.

lol....Yea, sure, this is a complete contradiction to what I said.....

If you read an entire post for once, you may be able to understand things better and figure shit out. The British favored the creation of a Jewish state up until World War II, at which point they needed Arab support in the war. That's when they put a limit on the number of Jews that could immigrate to Palestine. The Zionists got angry and retaliated and eventually the U.S. sided with them for its own economic interests. I really don't see why this is so hard for you to grasp.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2004, 07:54:41 AM »

lol....Yea, sure, this is a complete contradiction to what I said.....

If you read an entire post for once, you may be able to understand things better and figure shit out. The British favored the creation of a Jewish state up until World War II, at which point they needed Arab support in the war. That's when they put a limit on the number of Jews that could immigrate to Palestine. The Zionists got angry and retaliated and eventually the U.S. sided with them for its own economic interests. I really don't see why this is so hard for you to grasp.

lol....I read everything man,
Still this does not contradict what I was saying, you yourself stated that the War became more important to them than the creation of the Jewish state.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2004, 07:57:33 AM »
Liberals are some flower power motherfuckers.  I classify most of the idiots on this topic as liberals, just to clarify.  Yall aren't interested in the results, you're only interested in the methods, or the intent.  Lemme give you an example.

A Man like Yassir Arafat, leading the PLO blows up fucking planes and everything else killing innocents and basically helps found the entire modern day terrorist movement, which is now causing problems all over the world, and recently killed 3000 Americans in one day.  However, since Arafat 'denounced' terrorism later in his life, he's to be applauded as a leader for his people.

FUCK THAT.  This guy is scum, he's burning in hell right now for those people he killed with those fucking bombs, I'm not forgiving him for it, and he's not reformed in my eyes.  Jeffrey Dahmer died a fucking murderer.  Charles Manson will die a fucking murderer.  Arafat already died a fucking terrorist, the only thing I regret is that they didn't dump his body in the fucking mud like they did the Ayatollah Khomeni's.  

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2004, 08:01:18 AM »
Liberals are some flower power motherfuckers.  I classify most of the idiots on this topic as liberals, just to clarify.  Yall aren't interested in the results, you're only interested in the methods, or the intent.  Lemme give you an example.

A Man like Yassir Arafat, leading the PLO blows up fucking planes and everything else killing innocents and basically helps found the entire modern day terrorist movement, which is now causing problems all over the world, and recently killed 3000 Americans in one day.  However, since Arafat 'denounced' terrorism later in his life, he's to be applauded as a leader for his people.

FUCK THAT.  This guy is scum, he's burning in hell right now for those people he killed with those fucking bombs, I'm not forgiving him for it, and he's not reformed in my eyes.  Jeffrey Dahmer died a fucking murderer.  Charles Manson will die a fucking murderer.  Arafat already died a fucking terrorist, the only thing I regret is that they didn't dump his body in the fucking mud like they did the Ayatollah Khomeni's.  

Isn't it "Mormon-Fuck-Your-Sibling-Day" ?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2004, 08:02:31 AM »
Still this does not contradict what I was saying, you yourself stated that the War became more important to them than the creation of the Jewish state.

Ok, and?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2004, 08:07:16 AM »

Ok, and?

and?...While  Brits needed Arab support why didn't the Palestinians use those times to claim their "national Home", their own state.....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 08:09:00 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2004, 08:07:34 AM »

Ok, and?

and?...While  Brits needed Arab support why didn't the Palestinians use those times to claim their "national Home" their own state.....

You just said you read the entire post. Read the part where Britain turned the problem over to the UN.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2004, 08:12:02 AM »

Ok, and?

and?...While  Brits needed Arab support why didn't the Palestinians use those times to claim their "national Home" their own state.....

You just said you read the entire post. Read the part where Britain turned the problem over to the UN.

u seem to miss the point, it's not about outsider factors, it's about their own motivation, about what they were doing to solidify their rights to inherit the Land....They were doing nothing, As soon as they realised Jews were to proclaim a state of their own they rushed to proclaim themselves as a rightworthy nation that doesn not recognize Israel's right for existance.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2004, 08:14:27 AM »
Motivation? LOL you've got to be fuckin' kidding me

What the fuck can a group of poor ass camel jockeys do against U.S./British forces? Those people were more concerned with having food on their table all their lives... they were never concerned about the land because they never expected thousands of EUROPEANS to invade and steal it from them

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2004, 08:20:51 AM »

What the fuck can a group of poor ass camel jockeys do against U.S./British forces? Those people were more concerned with having food on their table all their lives... they were never concerned about the land because they never expected thousands of EUROPEANS to invade and steal it from them

Never expected....now you have got to be kidden', man they have lived for 400 years under foreign mandates, never expected? They knew nothing but it....And they were OK with that occupation.
Poor camel jockeys??!....There were enough influential land owning sheihs, Jews were buying Land from many of them.

What about poor Haulacaust refugees fighting for their rights?

The only reason to why they didn't claim shit was because they didn't have a single indentity, just like I was saying all day long, They were in the form of many parties and tribes with differend backgrounds with no Monolithic National agenda up untill the time they felt intimidated enough.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 08:24:48 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2004, 08:23:58 AM »

Never expected....now you have got to be kidden', man they have lived for 400 years under foreign mandates, never expected? They knew nothing but it....And they were OK with that occupation.
Poor camel jockeys??!....There were enough influential land owning sheihs, Jews were buying Land from many of them.

They lived under Ottoman control for 400 years. Do you seriously think they could just go and ask "Hey, we were kinda wondering... could we have our own country?"

Then after World War I, Britain refused to even consider a Palestinian state. They wouldn't have it.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2004, 08:26:05 AM »

They lived under Ottoman control for 400 years. Do you seriously think they could just go and ask "Hey, we were kinda wondering... could we have our own country?"

Then after World War I, Britain refused to even consider a Palestinian state. They wouldn't have it.

and than suddenly it erupted?!! oh please...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2004, 08:27:11 AM »
Holocaust refugees?
As much as I sympathize with them, they had no claim to land in Palestine. They were European. If the U.S. wanted Jews to have their own land so bad, why not slice them off a piece of land here? Alaska seems like a fit choice.