Author Topic: Arafat Has Passed Away  (Read 954 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Has Passed Away
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2004, 08:29:15 AM »
Suddenly erupted? No.
Like you said, as soon as they saw EUROPEAN JEWS (who have no claim to the land) flood the area with waves upon waves of immigrants, they were like "Shit, they're gonna steal our land, we better lay claim to it." They had no power, and the EUROPEAN JEWS were successful in stealing the land.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2004, 08:32:42 AM »
Holocaust refugees?
As much as I sympathize with them, they had no claim to land in Palestine. They were European. If the U.S. wanted Jews to have their own land so bad, why not slice them off a piece of land here? Alaska seems like a fit choice.

Well I agree that USA had it's own interest but Creating a Jewish State on The Historical Land oF Israel seems very Logical....Plus, WW2 did prove that those European Jews were nowhere near European(They may have lived there but they didn't belong), Have you seen nearly as many non Jewish Europeans in them death camps?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2004, 08:36:35 AM »
Suddenly erupted? No.
Like you said, as soon as they saw EUROPEAN JEWS (who have no claim to the land) flood the area with waves upon waves of immigrants, they were like "Shit, they're gonna steal our land, we better lay claim to it." They had no power, and the EUROPEAN JEWS were successful in stealing the land.

and they didn't get this feeling up untill the fourth century of mandates?!...lol...may be since those mandates had so much right to exist....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2004, 08:38:50 AM »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2004, 08:40:06 AM »
The Historical Land oF Israel  

:)

It would suit you better if I refered to it as The Biblical Land Of Israel?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2004, 08:41:37 AM »
and they didn't get this feeling up untill the fourth century of mandates?!...lol...may be since those mandates had so much right to exist....

Palestine became part of the Ottoman Empire and remained so for 400 years. What really do you expect them to have done? Fight and defeat the Ottoman EMPIRE? When World WarI ended, and the British took control, the Palestinians wanted their own country, but Britain wouldn't give it to them. I don't know why you keep saying "how come they didn't want it before". It's like Native Americans fighting our government for independence.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2004, 08:43:35 AM »

LOL please tell me you're not gonna come with that whole "God gave us the land" because then I can say "he took that shit right back in the New Testament".... not everybody shares your faith, so just because you dismiss the New Testament, doesn't mean everyone else does... It's funny when Jews try to use that as an argument for their right to the land, just because THEY believe in ONLY the Old Testament.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2004, 08:46:12 AM »

Palestine became part of the Ottoman Empire and remained so for 400 years. What really do you expect them to have done? Fight and defeat the Ottoman EMPIRE? When World WarI ended, and the British took control, the Palestinians wanted their own country, but Britain wouldn't give it to them. I don't know why you keep saying "how come they didn't want it before". It's like Native Americans fighting our government for independence.

But now that Israel exit's it's not like Native Americans fighting your government for independence?....They could have at least done what they're doing now, but did they?-NO....that's because they didn't exist in the form in which they exist today....They weren't a nation.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2004, 08:47:50 AM »
I have a paper here that states you have to give me all your money. Will you do it now please? I mean, if you can take land cause a book says it's yours, how wont you give me all you own because it is written that it belongs to me?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2004, 08:49:48 AM »
But now that Israel exit's it's not like Native Americans fighting your government for independence?....They could have at least done what they're doing now, but did they?-NO....that's because they didn't exist in the form in which they exist today....They weren't a nation.

I take it you don't know anything about the concept of SELF-DETERMINATION

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2004, 08:50:20 AM »
I have a paper here that states you have to give me all your money. Will you do it now please? I mean, if you can take land cause a book says it's yours, how wont you give me all you own because it is written that it belongs to me?

LMAO

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2004, 08:54:26 AM »

LOL please tell me you're not gonna come with that whole "God gave us the land" because then I can say "he took that shit right back in the New Testament".... not everybody shares your faith, so just because you dismiss the New Testament, doesn't mean everyone else does... It's funny when Jews try to use that as an argument for their right to the land, just because THEY believe in ONLY the Old Testament.

Well he DID, but Im not gonna base my arguement on it, Although you shell know it when the time comes.
I wouldn't wanna  offened anyone's faith, God gave us choice so anyone has the right to believe whatever he wants, after all, according to Kabalah The Eternal Light  will eventually force it's will on everything, We as humans decide how hard will it be for every and each one of us to unite with it.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2004, 08:58:51 AM »

I take it you don't know anything about the concept of SELF-DETERMINATION

I'd like to see how you inflict it , and how you gonna base their right to inherit the Land on it.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2004, 08:59:40 AM »

Are you religious?

acbaylove

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2004, 09:14:26 AM »

Are you religious?

People in Africa and America were religious too, before somebody killed them and reduced them to slaves...
They believe their lands were a gift from heaven, and nobody had the rights to "destruct" them.
Let's tell "Indians" to conquire their original promised land too! ::)

C'mon man, religious has nothing to do with it. It's all about the benjamins..

Are you religious? Then share the breed and stop killing other people.