Author Topic: Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?  (Read 3194 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?
« on: November 11, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »
The Suns, a Team with a perfect season until it faced the almighty LeBron, who outscored the whole team in the fourth quarter as a fucking 19-year-old.

38 Points, 10 rebounds, double-double.

Now he has the most points per game, more than Bryant ... and a SHITLOAD more than the highly overrated Anthony.

With an efficiency of fuckin THIRTY. Being 19 years old.

He has already more points than Bryant, more rebounds, more assissts, more blocks, more steals, higher field goal percentage.

Seriously, exactly anyone who still thinks Anthony is better must be retarded. Wade >>> Anthony.

And the excuse that Shaq steals Bryant's points doesnt work neither.

Face it. LeBron will take the Shooting Guard crown. Soon.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 08:34:09 AM »
umm yeah

LeBron = inconsistent...thus OVERRATED

do you realize that I just pointed out his averages? He's 19, he'll get much better than he is now which is already unbelieveable. He might have even better averages in 10 games than now, which would be insane, yet, very possible.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 08:36:44 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 10:47:22 AM »
The only statistic you forgot to say is that Cleveland has a negative record. Anyway 5 games played..

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 01:39:40 PM »
since he averages a point more per game than Kobe makes him better?  LeBron James really hasnt proven anything in the league....did the Cavs make the playoffs?  No?  yeah, thought so....are the cavs even at least at .500 right now?  No, they aren't.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 01:53:58 PM »
The only statistic you forgot to say is that Cleveland has a negative record. Anyway 5 games played..

LA will have a negative record too soon. Get used to it. Kobe isnt Shaq.

since he averages a point more per game than Kobe makes him better? LeBron James really hasnt proven anything in the league....did the Cavs make the playoffs? No? yeah, thought so....are the cavs even at least at .500 right now? No, they aren't.

hm havent the Lakers got raped lately  ???

LOL@saying LeBron is bad cause he didnt carry a horrible Team to the playoffs in his rookie season

it's not that he averages a point more per game..
he also has:
2,5 rebounds more
2,1 assists more
1,8 Steals more
0,3 Blocks more
Better FG %

that doesnt make him better, huh?
plus Kobe has the better Team, and is fucking 7 years older. 7 years!! When LeBron is 26, people wont even remember Kobe.
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2004, 01:57:48 PM »
I wont dismiss the fact that he is good (not great), but god do i hate him.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2004, 03:34:21 PM »
lol, I think Lebron is gonna be awsome, but you can't honestly believe this means anything considering we are only 5 games into the season.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2004, 03:53:13 PM »

since he averages a point more per game than Kobe makes him better? LeBron James really hasnt proven anything in the league....did the Cavs make the playoffs? No? yeah, thought so....are the cavs even at least at .500 right now? No, they aren't.

LOL@saying LeBron is bad cause he didnt carry a horrible Team to the playoffs in his rookie season

he also has:
2,5 rebounds more
2,1 assists more
1,8 Steals more
0,3 Blocks more
Better FG %

plus Kobe has the better Team, and is fucking 7 years older. 7 years!! When LeBron is 26, people wont even remember Kobe.

First of all, no Kobe isnt Shaq....neither is any of the other players in the NBA....yet some teams seem to still have a record which is above .500....Jesus Christ man.....and the other thing, Lakers are a new team.....you expect them to throw together a bunch of guys and go out there performing like the Lakers from the 80's?  It takes time and I still have faith in the Lakers....yeah and Kobe has the better team?  a team that you just said has been getting raped lately....so are they are good team or are they the type to get raped?  make up your mind.....LeBron James isn't Kobe Bryant, don't even compare the two....that's a slap in Kobe's face....shit LeBron's not even as good as T'mac nor Vince Carter IMO....

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2004, 04:07:07 PM »
umm yeah

LeBron = inconsistent...thus OVERRATED

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA...Dumbass
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 04:32:53 PM »
Some considerations:
1. Cavs built their team around LeBron. Lakers didnt build a thing around Kobe. He started as the sub of Eddie Jones.. and when he grew up, he had the team built around Shaq (litterally: the Lakers traded 6-7 players for him). He grew up in a system where he wasnt "the" (only) star. But a promising young who played with the most dominant center ever. Then he started to win some titles with Shaq, he started to have a better role in the team, and he's now a leader with the team built around him. You cant compare LeBron, playing in a terrible team and averaging good stats with a player who won 3 titles, in the best team of the NBA. If you do, it's like if you compare banana's with potato's. You know what i mean?
2. LeBron is the most exciting young player in the league. No doubt. But if you dont get the difference between Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady/LeBron James then i cant help you. I mean one thing is to have great stats. Totally another thing is to play in the play offs, or to litterally carries the team (the best in the NBA) over your shoulders, like Kobe did in 99% of the 4th quarters of the last 3-4 years. It's just another GAME, another thing, totally another thing.
3. LeBron averages 4 minutes per game more than Kobe.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2004, 04:39:40 PM »
yeah exactly, but T'mac has been in the playoffs before....I wasn't comparing T'mac to Kobe, I was comparing him to LeBron....and I still say he's better than LeBron James...

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 06:35:50 PM »
yeah exactly, but T'mac has been in the playoffs before....I wasn't comparing T'mac to Kobe, I was comparing him to LeBron....and I still say he's better than LeBron James...

I didnt read your reply, i was talking in general man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2004, 01:05:27 AM »
LMAO...LeBron stats don't mean shit...Look by the end of the year who accomplishes more, it'll most definitely be Kobe. Kobe is on another level, dude. You should know that...That's why all 30 GM's in the NBA ranked him the best shooting guard in the NBA...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 01:34:35 AM »

he also has:
2,5 rebounds more
2,1 assists more
1,8 Steals more
0,3 Blocks more
Better FG %

First of all, no Kobe isnt Shaq....neither is any of the other players in the NBA....yet some teams seem to still have a record which is above .500....Jesus Christ man.....and the other thing, Lakers are a new team.....you expect them to throw together a bunch of guys and go out there performing like the Lakers from the 80's?  It takes time and I still have faith in the Lakers....yeah and Kobe has the better team?  a team that you just said has been getting raped lately....so are they are good team or are they the type to get raped?  make up your mind.....LeBron James isn't Kobe Bryant, don't even compare the two....that's a slap in Kobe's face....shit LeBron's not even as good as T'mac nor Vince Carter IMO....

It's a difference if a team is technically better or plays better nba basketball as a team.
See. Lakers were definitely the better team than Detroit last year. Still Pistons raped them. Case closed.
The Cavs Roster has nothing on the Lakers roster. No need for me to make up my mind dude. No contradictory elements involved. I rule.

LMAO...LeBron stats don't mean shit...Look by the end of the year who accomplishes more, it'll most definitely be Kobe. Kobe is on another level, dude. You should know that...That's why all 30 GM's in the NBA ranked him the best shooting guard in the NBA...PeACe

Kobe is still better than LeBron, but for the people that said that "Cavs are dumb, they shouldve get Anthony instead of LeBron" or "Melo got robbed, he deserved the RotY Award much more than LeBron" or "LeBron is the most overrated figure in sports of all time and will be a flop in 2 years" can now finally shut the FUCK up...

And also, Im sure it's just a matter of time till LeBron is the best Shooting Guard in the NBA.. it's inevitable. He's already in the Top 5.
No, it's not a sin

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2004, 10:13:19 AM »

Face it. LeBron will take the Shooting Guard crown. Soon.

agreed, i give him another year or 2. developing into a complete player.