Author Topic: Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?  (Read 3202 times)

pappy

Re: Em, who again said that LeBron James is overrated as hell?
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2004, 01:27:57 PM »
Kobe has had statistics like that by half-time...

BUT NEVER at lebron's age...that's the difference

3 years difference... ::)
3 full seasons in the NBA is a huge difference.  I remember nik being one of those, lebron will flop.  Now all he has is bringing up Kobe even though this has nothing to do with kobe.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2004, 02:56:46 PM »
Kobe has had statistics like that by half-time...

BUT NEVER at lebron's age...that's the difference

Age? So is it the "thing" who makes LeBron better than Kobe? The fact that he scored the same points of Kobe being 3 years younger? Man please, be serious about it. Age is not the most important thing when you compare the stats and the careers of two players. The real difference is that LeBron plays for a wack team, where he was the best player since before he got drafted, while Kobe got acquired while nobody got the faith in him but West. He started being the sub of Eddie Jones. He started playing 15.5 minutes per game in the first year (just 6 times as a starter) and 26.0 minutes in the second year (1 time as a starter), not 39.5 minutes per game like Lebron (79 times out of 79 as a starter). He started when people didnt have respect for players who arrived in the NBA from the college (now it's all different, and college players are always n.1 draft picks). Plus he started in the most skilled team in the NBA, starting from the bench, growing, and winning 3 titles.

That's the real difference, not the age.

That's true, but I'm just saying the "age" thing becuase Lebron is doing things at the age of 19 that some can only dream of. Nik was being an ass and saying "Well, Kobe can do that!"..yea, it took Kobe 4 years to (when he first entered the league) score numbers liek Lebron...regardless of how good a team is, Kobe should've proven himself within those 3 years..but his 4th he finally started to pick things up (22 pts per game).

and look at this year

The top 3 players in this league as of now are..easily are
Garnett, Lebron, and Wade..they got great numbers in points/assists/blocks/steals and rebounds....whatever happen to Carmelo ;D?

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2004, 01:05:18 PM »
LMAO...You're retarded...Kobe was better than LeBron was at age 19...He just wasn't on a shitty ass franchise that isn't even expected to make the playoffs...Kobe is easily the best player in the NBA, and the best player of the generation after Michael...LeBron is a good player, but he doesn't posses greatness and isn't near the same level as Kobe...PeACe

pappy

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2004, 01:26:03 PM »
how the fuck can you tell after not even a season and a half that lebron does not pocess the same greatness as kobe.  and btw compare field goal % so far this season and lebron is shooting 10% better.  And if you campare 2nd season lebron is shooting 9 % better than kobe did in his second season.  But there is still a lot of ball to be played this season an lebrons shooting can go down to 391. a game.  But than again im talking to nik, who said after one game how good the lakers were.  And for the record im not saying Lebron is better than Kobe, b/c he has a long way to go before we can even compare the two on a level like that, but NIK get off the whole Kobe is a god tip. 

acbaylove

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2004, 02:12:45 PM »
but NIK get off the whole Kobe is a god tip.
Kobe IS God. But LeBron is a great player too. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2004, 02:20:13 PM »
Today I watched Denver vs Houston and oh my god McGrady was beyond horrible. Bryant and LeBron are the 2 best SG's now. Look at the record of Cavs compared with the one of the Lakers  :D Plus Cavs just had a bad start with losing first three games.. but after that..  8) And you really can't say there are good players on the team except LeBron.. a few days back when he had 43 points noone else had even 10, box office score looked funny. Anyways, so far this season goes I really can't see how Kobe is supposed to be lightyears better than LeBron.. what the hell makes you say that? LeBron has better stats, & the worse team.. those 2 things are  facts.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2004, 05:31:09 PM »
LMAO...You're retarded...Kobe was better than LeBron was at age 19...He just wasn't on a shitty ass franchise that isn't even expected to make the playoffs...Kobe is easily the best player in the NBA, and the best player of the generation after Michael...LeBron is a good player, but he doesn't posses greatness and isn't near the same level as Kobe...PeACe

LMAO. You're retarded..Lebron is the youngest to score 2000 points..Kobe at the age of 19 was on THE FUCKIN BENCH..lmao> You dont even know your own fuckin player? Funny, becuase you lick his balls so much i thought you would know that?  ::)

\And as of now, Kobe is no where close to being the best in the league..or the best after Jordan...it's Garnett's NBA...live with it.

Now_I_know how fuckin retarded you are.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 05:36:21 PM by Bim Bam Baby »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2004, 09:40:02 PM »
how the fuck can you tell after not even a season and a half that lebron does not pocess the same greatness as kobe.  and btw compare field goal % so far this season and lebron is shooting 10% better.  And if you campare 2nd season lebron is shooting 9 % better than kobe did in his second season.  But there is still a lot of ball to be played this season an lebrons shooting can go down to 391. a game.  But than again im talking to nik, who said after one game how good the lakers were.  And for the record im not saying Lebron is better than Kobe, b/c he has a long way to go before we can even compare the two on a level like that, but NIK get off the whole Kobe is a god tip. 

WTF dude...Other people were comparing LeBron to Kobe, that's why I was saying Kobe is on a whole other lever, which he obviously is...Dwayne Wayde's field goal % is 10% higher than LeBrons, that doesn't define a great player though...Bottom line, LeBron is playing for a piece of shit team, and the longer his team keeps playing mediocre, the harder it will be to measure his greatness...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2004, 09:45:02 PM »
Today I watched Denver vs Houston and oh my god McGrady was beyond horrible. Bryant and LeBron are the 2 best SG's now. Look at the record of Cavs compared with the one of the Lakers  :D Plus Cavs just had a bad start with losing first three games.. but after that..  8) And you really can't say there are good players on the team except LeBron.. a few days back when he had 43 points noone else had even 10, box office score looked funny. Anyways, so far this season goes I really can't see how Kobe is supposed to be lightyears better than LeBron.. what the hell makes you say that? LeBron has better stats, & the worse team.. those 2 things are  facts.

1.LeBron does NOT have better stats than Kobe.
2.You don't compare players based on stats.
3.Comparing Kobe to Lebron is like comparing Jason Williams to Magic Johnson...It's not gunna happen.
4.Kobe is a leader and has awesome defense, not just offense.
5.Kobe is regarded as a much much much greater player than LeBron by anybody that knows anything about anything.

The End.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2004, 09:46:05 PM »
Kobe is no where close to being the best in the league..

See, this quote right here just ended it for you...You have no basketball credibility...Sorry, you're out.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004, 05:25:59 AM »

3.Comparing Kobe to Lebron is like comparing Jason Williams to Magic Johnson...It's not gunna happen.
5.Kobe is regarded as a much much much greater player than LeBron by anybody that knows anything about anything.

The End.

1. LeBron has a higher efficiency than Kobe.
2.  8)

you can cross your 3rd, 4th and 5th point because all you're saying is "well, everybody knows that Kobe is much better" - which is a ridiculous way to argue.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2004, 08:07:10 AM »
2.  8)

So Shaq is having his worst season since he joined the NBA?
Wasnt Shaq the "no-contest" MVP of the 2004/05 season for y'all?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2004, 08:21:28 AM »
no I always said Shaq is too old and obviously past his prime. I said he has 2 good years left, and that's it then.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2004, 02:00:45 PM »

The End.

1. LeBron has a higher efficiency than Kobe.
2.  8)

you can cross your 3rd, 4th and 5th point because all you're saying is "well, everybody knows that Kobe is much better" - which is a ridiculous way to argue.

Like I said, dumbayash, you don't determine a players greatness based on his stats...If that was the case, Tracy McGrady was one of the NBA's greatest players to ever play last year...Learn how to judge basketball, idiot...It's obviously obvious that Kobe is regarded as a WAY more effective player than LeBron...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2004, 02:14:52 PM »
ya if you want you can keep sayin that to yourself.. no way to argue though.
you shouldnt be too mad just cause not everyone thinks Kobe is the best player ever like you.
No, it's not a sin