Author Topic: Whats the best way to take over rival gang territories in san andreas  (Read 226 times)

pappy

besides glen park which is a mission, i took over one other gang territory.  When i recruit gang members they end up shooting themselves.  And i end up getting killed or the cops end up getting involved.  what is the best way to take over a territory.  any pointers

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whats the best way to take over rival gang territories in san andreas
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 04:30:20 PM »
make sure u alwayz have full health and body armor before u try to take over
n then i jus use the mp5 n try to take cover or to stay back and jus shoot tha gangstas

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 05:01:04 PM »
I would get my AK, go out on a long street, and blast people as I saw them. Fuck a gang.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 07:14:17 PM »
besides glen park which is a mission, i took over one other gang territory.  When i recruit gang members they end up shooting themselves.  And i end up getting killed or the cops end up getting involved.  what is the best way to take over a territory.  any pointers
I think your mom knows about "gang bangs", but like you said..the police usually have to get involved.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 08:30:44 PM »
get on top of a building and shoot and launch grrenades at them

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 01:37:23 AM »
ok this is my strategy:

1 Go to ammunation and get heated up always get armor Nades pistols, u should be hitman by now, and Mini SMG, allso hitman by now and any shotty.

2 Get a CAR YOU dont mind blowing up and roll up on three gang members

3 Get out and blast all 3 headshots with the shotty to avoid any chance of them firing on you.

4 wait for the war to start, kill any cops that see you its leal now theres a gang war.

5 park the car the opposite side of the street where the 1st wave is coming from get out and hide behind it

6 Blast teh first wave with dual pistols and collect the ammo and cash the car shouldnt be blown up by now

7 second wave may come from behind you so now pull out dual smgs and kill them quickly and get an AK, return to the car and use the car for cover and use the AK on wave 2 they may blow up the car so get away from it when they do

8 Get the Ammo for the AK from wave 2 and wait for 3 switch to nades and cut off wave 3 and switch to AK duck back behind the car which should be blown up by now and drop em wit the AK the trerritory is yours!

Also if there is a hill wave three will run up it where you can rain AK shots on them thats how you can take over territories by yourself, thats how I got 30 terrirtories ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 06:20:09 PM »
you guys put way too much into the gang territories....all you have to do is roll up and kill the 3 gang members to start the war...then just be quick with the aiming....use the ak or the mini smg....you dont have to be hitman level or anything like that....its so easy.....there are hearts that fill your life up laying in the area you are taking over (usually two of them). and there is always body armor laying around in there somewhere...most of the time right in the middle of the street...if you get those and just are quick with the auto aim (and watch your radar for where they are coming from) you dont need to hide behind cars or have other gang members with you or any crap like that.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2004, 07:47:29 PM »
you guys put way too much into the gang territories....all you have to do is roll up and kill the 3 gang members to start the war...then just be quick with the aiming....use the ak or the mini smg....you dont have to be hitman level or anything like that....its so easy.....there are hearts that fill your life up laying in the area you are taking over (usually two of them). and there is always body armor laying around in there somewhere...most of the time right in the middle of the street...if you get those and just are quick with the auto aim (and watch your radar for where they are coming from) you dont need to hide behind cars or have other gang members with you or any crap like that.

Yup.
Reaching Hitman level with the AK also helps a lot, dual weapons makes it easier.
And be sure to be on a open road so they can't sneak up on you, and get the hearts/armor when you're low.. pretty simple.