Author Topic: That Faggot Yasser Arafat Died of AIDS  (Read 487 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That Faggot Yasser Arafat Died of AIDS
« on: November 11, 2004, 04:50:24 PM »
It is well known in the Middle East that Yasser Arafat was a homosexual who had many boyfriends on the side. Most people believe that he died of AIDS and the reason that he flew to France to die is becaise France does not require death certificates to list a cause of death. He wanted to protect his reputation with all his Islamic followers.

Sikotic™

Re: That Faggot Yasser Arafat Died of AIDS
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 04:55:14 PM »
Any sources?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 04:56:44 PM »
Fuck you. You are a sad excuse for a human being.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 05:06:06 PM »
It is well known in the Middle East that Yasser Arafat was a homosexual who had many boyfriends on the side. Most people believe that he died of AIDS and the reason that he flew to France to die is becaise France does not require death certificates to list a cause of death. He wanted to protect his reputation with all his Islamic followers.

Why are you stuck in the same rut? Its disgusting really it is. I mean, alot of us have evolved from 2-3 years ago. Infinite changed, got himself a wifey and kinda settled down. Sikotic is doin his own thang, Doggystylin is out and about. Shit, even Jake is chillin, seems more mature and wiser.

Why are you and Trauma still making the same posts. Devoid of intelligence, facts AND humour. At least have one.

You used to be entertaining, now you just jack the Lions words and threads. I wont post the link up to his thread in sohh.com, as Ill let you walk away in shame.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 04:41:50 AM »
i thought arafat went to egypt not france?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 05:00:42 AM »

he died in Paris. you know where that is?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 05:24:25 AM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN... I SHOULD ADD THIS TO THAT WHOLE LIST OF DUMB RAMPANT POSTS...

7even, this is the same guy who said Pakistan was in the Middle East... you expect him to know where cities are if he doesn't even know where countries are located?

tommyilromano

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2004, 05:31:04 AM »

How do you know? You one of his men on the "side?" Homo...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2004, 05:56:38 PM »

Then why do you think that the Palestinian authorities are refusing to disclose Arafat's cause of death?

Listen man, if Arafat was a faggot, that was his personal business. As a westerner, I believe people should be free to do whatever they want behind closed doors. This isn't the Middle East where they cut off the heads of homosexuals.

Besides, I think we all know that homosexuality is widespread in the Muslim community. Ever notice how at the mosque Muslim men segregate themselves from women and then proceed to line up in rows and get on their knees and stick their butts up in the air to "worship Allah". If that isn't gay, what is?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 06:01:37 PM by CWalker187 »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2004, 06:00:18 PM »

Then why do you think that the Palestinian authorities are refusing to disclose Arafat's cause of death?

Listen man, if Arafat was a faggot, that was his personal business. As a westerner, I believe people should be free to do whatever they want behind closed doors. This isn't the Middle East where they cut of the heads of homosexuals.

Besides, I think we all know that homosexuality is widespread in the Muslim community. Ever notice how at the mosque Muslim men segregate themselves from women and then proceed to line up in rows and get on the knees and stick their butts up in the air to "worship Allah". If that isn't gay, what is?

I'll tell you what's gay, is the fact that you seem to have this disgusting bigotry against Muslims. I don't even need to waste time trying to break apart the complete and utter stupidity in seemingly everyone of your posts.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2004, 06:01:25 PM »
C-WALKER'S MESSIAH!!

Paris

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2004, 06:03:12 PM »
In all seriousness, why do you think they are keeping the cause of his death secret?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2004, 06:04:38 PM »
In all seriousness, why do you think they are keeping the cause of his death secret?

Perhaps they don't know. France has never been known as the supreme force in the field of health care.

Paris

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 06:39:01 PM »
AIDS doesn't kill you.  So it wouldn't be listed as a cause of death.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2004, 08:36:19 PM »

i didnt read most of walkers post. And i never read the full article on arafats death, so i assumed he died in his country.