Author Topic: Muslim immigration working out great up here in Canada  (Read 279 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Muslim immigration working out great up here in Canada
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2004, 01:25:44 AM »
Generalizations are bad? Is that only when they're positive generalizations about Arabs/Muslims? The reason I ask is because when people like CWalker make negative generalizations, you don't ever say "Generalizations are bad". Just like our government, when dictators let us use their country's resources, they're good dictators, but when they nationalize their land, they suddenly become evil dictators. No wonder you have no problem with our foreign policy, double standards are your thing.

word up

Seriously, the absolute nicest people that I know are all Arab immigrants. My Dad often speaks of how the 2 Muslim Arabs are the best workers where he works, and everyone likes them. The only guys I talk to at College are 2 Arabs, we don't speak about religion or anything. All the White people in my course are fucking assholes, but the 2 Arabs are great guys. The store across the street from my parents' place, I go in there and the Arab Muslim immigrant gives me discounts, has conversations with me, just a generally great guy. The nicest, hardest working girl at my part time job is an Arab Muslim immigrant. Boy, things are working out great up here.

I wonder why everywhere else is having trouble?

the new cat from Afghanistan on my old school was one of the nicest cats that there was, and he also got good marks, so I can kinda co-sign.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2004, 10:45:37 AM »
Generalizations are bad? Is that only when they're positive generalizations about Arabs/Muslims?

If somebody came out saying I've met 6 people from germany, and they were all nice, so that means every german is nice. I'd post up the same shit.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2004, 10:46:28 AM »
I hear of clashes between Muslims and non-Muslims in the US all the time, wanting to attack each other and whatnot. Of course some can assimilate, I just feel that their isn't tension up here between everyone.

Links?

I will look for some later on.

I'm waiting.