Author Topic: Kabalah- mind blowing ....Of course not recomended....  (Read 155 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Kabalah- mind blowing ....Of course not recomended....
« on: November 12, 2004, 10:33:52 AM »
Lately Ive been very interested in the Wisdom of Kabalah, I was said that it can answer some of the most important questions about the whole Creation and our part in it(as Human beings), yes it is undenieably hard to grasp and sometimes hard to understand but if you do it with proper notes and translation(for those of you who can't read Hebrew) It can get pretty mind cracking, It's structured almost scientificly, it's empirical, Has many intersections with Quantom Mechanics and theoretical physics, and it doesn't contradict the big bang theory...

The basics are: All the physical(non spiritual) Universe was created in this manner a so called "eternal light" (which isn't really a light in it's earthly meaning, the word light is used only for depiction) that  spread from the creator, retreated from a certain point that contradicted it's nature(which is to effect and influence) -note: In kabalah whatever changes form, diviates ....due to the fact there was nothing to influence since the light itself was perfect and containned everything in it a "will to recieve\to be influenced" originated
it was what triggered the retreat due to a change in the nature of that particular spot(from a will to influence to a will to be influenced), and the so called space or "dark spot" if you will is all the physical meter in the universe\s...
pretty brief but trust me, some of the things you read there can make your head spin...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 10:35:37 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Kabalah- mind blowing ....Of course not recomended....
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 10:52:27 AM »
Congratulations. Now you are following in the esteemed foot steps of Madonna, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton.  :)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 10:53:48 AM »
Congratulations. Now you are following in the esteemed foot steps of Madonna, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton.  :)

:sign_werd:

I hate fads.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 11:01:50 AM »
Like the Doobie Brothers' song says; :"Jesus is just alright with me".

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2004, 03:23:05 AM »

There are some diffrences though':

Im Jewish, I live in Israel and Ive read it in it's original Hebrew form.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2004, 08:41:29 PM »

Oh of course, its a huge difference. This one main Kaballah cnetre in LA has been under suspicion for a while, seems theyre jackin loot, and promoting some simplified, Kaballah for dummies type of shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 10:59:44 AM »

Oh of course, its a huge difference. This one main Kaballah cnetre in LA has been under suspicion for a while, seems theyre jackin loot, and promoting some simplified, Kaballah for dummies type of shit

Good for them.

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 05:52:37 PM »
Lately Ive been very interested in the Wisdom of Kabalah, I was said that it can answer some of the most important questions about the whole Creation and our part in it(as Human beings), yes it is undenieably hard to grasp and sometimes hard to understand but if you do it with proper notes and translation(for those of you who can't read Hebrew) It can get pretty mind cracking, It's structured almost scientificly, it's empirical, Has many intersections with Quantom Mechanics and theoretical physics, and it doesn't contradict the big bang theory...

The basics are: All the physical(non spiritual) Universe was created in this manner a so called "eternal light" (which isn't really a light in it's earthly meaning, the word light is used only for depiction) that  spread from the creator, retreated from a certain point that contradicted it's nature(which is to effect and influence) -note: In kabalah whatever changes form, diviates ....due to the fact there was nothing to influence since the light itself was perfect and containned everything in it a "will to recieve\to be influenced" originated
it was what triggered the retreat due to a change in the nature of that particular spot(from a will to influence to a will to be influenced), and the so called space or "dark spot" if you will is all the physical meter in the universe\s...
pretty brief but trust me, some of the things you read there can make your head spin...

damn that shit sounds interestin, know any good translated web sites / books ? wouldnt mind checkin it out...

and whats with the dicks comin to just post negative shit ? wtf is wrong with you losers ?