Author Topic: 2pac - Loyal 2 the Game Update  (Read 909 times)

davida.b.

Re: 2pac - Loyal 2 the Game Update
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2004, 09:45:40 PM »
Wow...thats amazing.....Afeni really has sunken to a new low. She's a bitch for that. I have lost what little respect I had for her.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2004, 10:15:48 PM »
well like ppl say its Pac so i'm going to buy it but i just wish they would put his shit out as the original, it'd be wayyyy better. If you watch Pac in his interviews an shit he makes his shit a certain way not Eminem's  style an im not hating on Em cuz he's dope just don't like him much as a producer. Hopefully one day they will put out 2Pac cd's not patched together made by mainstream ppl shit, what's next are they going to have Kanye West making 2Pac cd's? meh what can ya do.
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2004, 10:17:14 PM »
God damn, seriously they should stop fuckin' with his legacy, even if some of these tracks are good they are still killing his music...

Afeni. what the fuck?

acbaylove

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2004, 03:26:43 AM »
I'll not pre-order it. I'm waiting for it to be leaked on the net. Nice cover tho'.

whats the bitch name in your avatar?  :banana_hitit:

Rachel Sterling

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2004, 04:32:35 AM »
This is the 1st time I have ever commented on a new 2pac CD since 2001. I refuse to even read about them, or listen to them. I just have to say this album tops it off for me, Akon? G Unit? Obie? what bullshit.Its ok to let Eminem produce it. But damn this sucks.