Author Topic: LOL.. Nas asked about beef with 50  (Read 607 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL.. Nas asked about beef with 50
« on: November 12, 2004, 08:41:31 PM »
"So,we got past all the beef, and now we hear 50 been saying some things about you. So, I mean, if he keep saying something,are you gonna respond?"

Nas: I mean I really ain't got no problems wit the brother, but if I was him I wouldn't go there. I mean, the last brother I battled is retired and can currently be seen on a R&B tour.

8)

Jome

Re: LOL.. Nas asked about beef with 50
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 10:00:48 PM »
Nas: I mean I really ain't got no problems wit the brother

I thought Nas screaming "Fuck 50 Cent and Fuck The Diplomats" at a concert was the one setting off the 50 reply.... lol short term memory.

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 10:24:53 PM »
Nas >> 50 Cent & Dipset (combined)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 10:40:57 PM »

I thought Nas screaming "Fuck 50 Cent and Fuck The Diplomats" at a concert was the one setting off the 50 reply.... lol short term memory.

50 been takin shots at Nas for a minute now. first in that interview (right after he blew) he said "you'll see me workin with Jay-Z, but Nas...never again" because Nas supposedly signed with Murder Inc. then that "Nas he love the kids, but 50 on that killa shiet".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 11:46:49 PM »
I would love to see nas battle with 50, so that Nas could shit all over his lame ass

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2004, 12:29:27 AM »
I would love to see nas battle with 50, so that Nas could shit all over his lame ass

pappy

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2004, 12:42:56 AM »

b4 the nas concert, 50 had been throwing small shots at nas

lain_83

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2004, 12:52:07 AM »
... but if I was him I wouldn't go there. I mean, the last brother I battled is retired and can currently be seen on a R&B tour.

lmao! hilarious. 8)

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2004, 04:08:27 AM »
... but if I was him I wouldn't go there. I mean, the last brother I battled is retired and can currently be seen on a R&B tour.

lmao! hilarious. 8)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2004, 05:41:05 AM »
Ether might be slightly overrated, but Nas would shit all over 50 SO BAD...i wouldn't mind seein that

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2004, 07:24:18 AM »
I know Dre is a Nas fan, and Em, so can 50 pull together a group to battle Nas the same way he did Ja. I mean, Em gave Nas free beats and everything. I would hate to see Nas have to battle all them the same way Ja did, but Nas can hold his own. One on one, Nas would beat 50. Ether vs. Backdown, Nas would win, but Nas vs. G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath that's a bit harder. Who knows. I doubt Nas would waste his time with small change. Not saying 50 ain't worth battling, but Nas just took out the so called best rapper alive, survived beef with one of the all time greats, and has a place in Hip-Hop history. The best thing for him to do is just chill and let 50 take shots well not responding. That gets people mad as hell, and you have the advantage in the mental war. If 50 is talking shit, don't say anything, and let 50 look like the fool. Nas is older wiser, and I think his just worried about putting out good music. I'd do the same shit.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2004, 07:40:46 AM »

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2004, 09:24:13 AM »
Nas recently stated he won't get into any more beef... But I wonder what will happen when 50 really starts taking shots at him. I don't believe 50 would be capable of taking on Nas anyway, and apart from the G-Unit camp he won't get much support I suppose. It's true, Dre and Eminem are down with Nas, they won't run into that type of bullshit.

On the other hand... I think IF this comes to a beef, it would be over pretty soon because Nas will wipe 50 off the hiphop-map. Career over, go home.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2004, 03:14:12 PM »
50 tryna recover from him and his lil cute click gettin eaten by Joe Budden, so to prove himself might as well attack the big dog.....to bad Nas will demolish the nigga.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2004, 07:21:52 PM »
50 tryna recover from him and his lil cute click gettin eaten by Joe Budden, so to prove himself might as well attack the big dog.....

:D ;D

Besides Game, did anybody in G-Unit bother with that lame at all.. ??
And he still got the album coming, or did he get dropped.. ?