Author Topic: Why are there more people out in the winter than in the summer??  (Read 260 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Why are there more people out in the winter than in the summer??
« on: November 15, 2004, 08:32:01 AM »
It's fucked, round here it seems to be that way. During the summer I was smoking about 2-5 joints a day outside in our backyard that sides out to a 15 feet of grass then a sidewalk then a pretty busy street. Since about 3 months ago I started smoking out of a bong or pipe inside in the bathroom. Now I smoke about 1 or 3 joints a week (3 being maybe 1 week a month) outside while all the other times are inside. During the summer I had no problems with people on the sidewalk stopping and looking or any of that shit, plus there were less people walking in the nice warm summer for some fucking reason. But since its gotten alot colder there are more fucking people outside walking, what the fuck is with this? Hmmm....looks really cold out.....but it is sunny! Let's walk everywhere! All I need is one dumb bitch complaining to my mom and then I might not even be able to smoke at home, unless she's away. Another thing they're always bitches...well 99% of the time. One time is was a formen or whatever cause they were doing work beside our condo (end unit).
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

mauzip

Re: Why are there more people out in the winter than in the summer??
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 08:57:13 AM »
Why are the bananas crooked?

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 09:45:45 AM »
Why are the bananas crooked?
they grow to the sun. but they face downwards, so they have to make a curl to face the light source. if you'd made lights at the bottom of a banana tree, they would be straight.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 09:46:31 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate it.

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2004, 10:05:42 AM »
no problem, my pleasure.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2004, 10:37:57 AM »
fuck, mauzip you confused the fuck out of me. I'm too high, you sound chinese or something

Lady Scarface

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 11:09:32 AM »
cause canadians..........no, i simply do not have any kind of idea

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2004, 01:07:59 PM »
i think because in the summer everyones on holiday!  :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2004, 12:39:28 AM »
i think because in the summer everyones on holiday!  :D
....not in NA

Lady Scarface

Acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2004, 03:09:09 AM »
I think think your too high to know what your talking about.  thats about how I am right now, only I dunno what you or I am talking about.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 05:11:39 AM »
ya, I got 2 days off in for the first time in a month so I've been smoking alot

Lady Scarface

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 07:57:17 AM »
Kids, say NO to drugs or else you could end up like these guys.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2004, 10:44:52 PM »
It's fucked, round here it seems to be that way. During the summer I was smoking about 2-5 joints a day outside in our backyard that sides out to a 15 feet of grass then a sidewalk then a pretty busy street. Since about 3 months ago I started smoking out of a bong or pipe inside in the bathroom. Now I smoke about 1 or 3 joints a week (3 being maybe 1 week a month) outside while all the other times are inside. During the summer I had no problems with people on the sidewalk stopping and looking or any of that shit, plus there were less people walking in the nice warm summer for some fucking reason. But since its gotten alot colder there are more fucking people outside walking, what the fuck is with this? Hmmm....looks really cold out.....but it is sunny! Let's walk everywhere! All I need is one dumb bitch complaining to my mom and then I might not even be able to smoke at home, unless she's away. Another thing they're always bitches...well 99% of the time. One time is was a formen or whatever cause they were doing work beside our condo (end unit).

Instead of thinking of ways to stop the world from walking, maybe you should just put the fucking pipe down. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2004, 12:17:59 AM »

Instead of thinking of ways to stop the world from walking, maybe you should just put the fucking pipe down. 

....no, if I was looking for common sense I wouldn't have posted this

Lady Scarface

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2004, 12:20:27 AM »
Kids, say NO to drugs or else you could end up like these guys.

That means no tobacco or alcohol either cause those are worse for you. Make ganja a good friend

Lady Scarface