Author Topic: KURUPT_"I DIDNT CHANGE" & ROSCOE on the BEAT!!!  (Read 1038 times)

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
KURUPT_"I DIDNT CHANGE" & ROSCOE on the BEAT!!!
« on: September 18, 2002, 07:15:20 PM »
         Whats crackin folks, I just heard Kurupt and Scoe on the Beat!!! They dropped by for like 20 min. and alot of shit was said! Basically Kurupt wanted to clear shit up and confirm he is on Tha Row and is the vice president. He says hes not tryin to make an album, but be a business man. Currently hes workin on 2 movies,  One is with Harrison Ford! lol....and another film with Kurt Russel and Ving Raymes. He also just finished a film with Ja fool, and Steven Segal called "Half Past Dead." Even though he says hes not tryin to put out an album, he was pluggin his album "Against the Grain."lol

He also brought a track called "I DIDNT CHANGE!!!" The track was fire, i wonder who did the beat cuz it was off the hookkkk!!!! Basically the song was about what hes going through these days and how hes "lost in the sauce" lol ( i wonder why  ???) I gotta say his lyrics sounded alot better, maybe cuz hes actually got shit to say. Shit was tight though, he was claimin DPG and shit saying he dont give a fuck what people say and if they got somethin to say then they need to holla at him. Cuz as far as he knows hes still crippin and claimin DPG fo life! He also said he still loves his homeboys and doesnt know y his homeboys dont love him. Everything he said actually sounded sincere.

After all that was said Kurupt and Scoe busted some tight ass flows !!! Then Roscoe spoke for a minute and said his album is finished BUT ISNT COMIN OUT cuz he said "shit is going down on the streets and that shit is more important than an album."  >:( Oh well, atleast I got his bootleg  8). He also said once things settle down, he'll drop the album cuz he dont wanna get caught slippin.

Thats about all that was said cuz they ran out of time. But they said they would be back on Monday for the freestyle battle. Kurupt said he Roscoe and I think someone from YA are gonna rip shit up!!! Oh boooyyyy!! Hopefully they'll show up cuz I'll have my tape deck ready!

Peace-------- 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
L  E  E  A  N  N     T  W  E  E  D  E  N

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KURUPT_"I DIDNT CHANGE" & ROSCOE on the BEAT!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 07:22:52 PM »
Did he give any indication of where this song may show up?  Sounds tight.  Thx.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 07:24:04 PM »
Sounds fresh!

Thanks for the info. That sucks about Roscoe... Oh well, The longer they work on it the better It'll be I guess. That's crazy he is working with harrison ford!!! Hunt for blue october? oh wait, that was sean connery.

Thanks again

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 07:25:56 PM »
Shit man.. I luv DPG but its REALLY not the same without Kurupt! I hope they will ACCEPT his decision and make music together the beef is childish but tha row aint better... I hope Kurupt becomes the peace Maker between tha row and dpg, it would HELP the West but I doubt it will happen  :-/ Anywayz thnks for the news, cant wait to hear the song

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 07:27:50 PM »
Thanks for the news homie... can't wait to hear that track... hopefully Kurupt rips that shit up...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 07:58:20 PM »
Did he give any indication of where this song may show up?  Sounds tight.  Thx.

Ax

Yeah, the song is gonna be on "Against the Grain" ep.

And about Roscoe, he said the album is complete. Its just gonna sit on the shelf until he feel it should be released............And I agree, DPG should definetly settle there shit. This beef is fuckin gay! the west is definetly starting to fall apart.
L  E  E  A  N  N     T  W  E  E  D  E  N

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 08:04:20 PM »

Thanx 4 the 411 homie...
I was listening to the radio and Ra was next to come on....but I had to get my drink on and I missed the shitt...lol

U know how we do.
Hatesrats 2oo2

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2002, 03:22:47 AM »
This tracks sounds like it's kind of the same concept as "On My Way". I hope Kurupt is happy with his situation now, and I hope he knows what he's doing 'cos he's made quite alot of sacraficies going to Tha Row, whether he realises that or not. I'd like to see him still making records with DPG but I doubt that'll be happening anytime soon  :(

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 03:26:28 AM »
Roscoes album is not coming out!!!!  >:(   >:(  >:(

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2002, 03:45:37 AM »
Roscoes album is not coming out!!!!  >:(   >:(  >:(

Fuck Im Pissed Now As Well!!!  >:(

"shit is going down on the streets and that shit is more important than an album."  

Bollocks To That! Im Assuming He Means Cos Hes Got A Few DPG Artist Productions On It, Perhaps They Aint Happy To Let Them Out? Who Knows...

But Im Very Pissed  >:(

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2002, 05:11:08 AM »

Fuck Im Pissed Now As Well!!!  >:(

Bollocks To That! Im Assuming He Means Cos Hes Got A Few DPG Artist Productions On It, Perhaps They Aint Happy To Let Them Out? Who Knows...

But Im Very Pissed  >:(

Word......Roscoe claimin' DPG and shit and rollin' wit Tha Row......I bet that shit that he sayin' goin' down on tha streets is that maybe he heard there would be drama if he released it wit tha DPG Productions and DPG claimin' through tha whole album.......who knows........ :-/.......maybe im just too faded and thinkin' too much........

Fate-iLL619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2002, 06:05:14 AM »
sounds dope wonder when we goin to see that on wax
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~