Author Topic: Aid worker Margaret Hassan Murdered in Iraq  (Read 271 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Aid worker Margaret Hassan Murdered in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2004, 04:17:46 AM »
Exactly. And doesnt the fact that it's the "same" God make it even dumber? Thanx for your replies tho'.

Only if you view it as a war between Christianity and Islam, which is not the case. It's the U.S. exerting its power on the Middle East for economic gain and the support of Israel. One idiot who does view this war as one between Islam & Christianity is the bible-thumper backed president... he did call the war on "terrorism" (Islam) a CRUSADE.

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2004, 04:38:20 AM »
Yes, that was very dumb! I mean i live in Italy, and the Pope (i think he can speak more than Bush related to Christianity) NEVER FOR A SECOND supported this war. "A CRUSADE", what a bullshit! :-X

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2004, 05:13:59 AM »
Yes, that was very dumb! I mean i live in Italy, and the Pope (i think he can speak more than Bush related to Christianity) NEVER FOR A SECOND supported this war. "A CRUSADE", what a bullshit! :-X

Just because a person is religious and loves the faith he/she practices, doesn't mean they dislike other faiths. The Pope should not even be compared to Bush... they're as different as white and black.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 06:18:40 AM by *Jamal* »

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2004, 05:56:05 AM »
Yeah.

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2004, 09:21:50 AM »
I don't see how that's him "hating your freedom"...

it's an example of a person ending his life for what therest of us would consider foolish or crazy...

who knows why muslim extremists (the ones that really twist islam) carry out suicide attacks. is it for their people? or the promise of martyrdom? it can be anything

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2004, 09:52:47 AM »
When a Palestinian blows himself up, I think it's wrong, but I also try to see it from his perspective. If I had lost my whole family because some fuckers "accidently" bombed our home, I don't know what else I would have to live for. To some people family is everything. I'm not in that position, so I don't know exactly what I'd do, but going to any lengths just to harm those responsible might be something I'd consider. Who knows...

By the way, in Islam, suicide is a great sin. There is no martyrdom in suicide. Corrupt leaders use religion as a tool to persuade brainwashed people, with nothing else to live for, that they will gain something. I don't have any respect for these people, but at the same time I feel bad for someone who has been put in that position. Imagine one day your home being bulldozed in a land grab; your family dead because of bombs being dropped on your town; and only some fucker with money is willing to "take care" of you, so you follow his lead and believe in the promises he offers you because hey, what do you have to lose when you've already lost everything. Life simply doesn't matter anymore for some of 'em.

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2004, 10:12:02 AM »
When a Palestinian blows himself up, I think it's wrong, but I also try to see it from his perspective. If I had lost my whole family because some fuckers "accidently" bombed our home, I don't know what else I would have to live for. To some people family is everything. I'm not in that position, so I don't know exactly what I'd do, but going to any lengths just to harm those responsible might be something I'd consider. Who knows... By the way, in Islam, suicide is a great sin. There is no martyrdom in suicide. Corrupt leaders use religion as a tool to persuade brainwashed people, with nothing else to live for, that they will gain something. I don't have any respect for these people, but at the same time I feel bad for someone who has been put in that position. Imagine one day your home being bulldozed in a land grab; your family dead because of bombs being dropped on your town; and only some fucker with money is willing to "take care" of you, so you follow his lead and believe in the promises he offers you because hey, what do you have to lose when you've already lost everything. Life simply doesn't matter anymore for some of 'em.

I agree with you, but there's one thing i really hate. What about kids? They also sent kids to blows themselves. What can you see from a kid's perspective? There's nothing inside a kid who makes him wish the death of himself and other men imo. Kids should not be used. And, to back on topic, women should not be killed. This is just a complete nonsense.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2004, 10:20:20 AM »
Women should not be killed? What about when it's the other way around? For example, an Israeli soldier running into a home, sees a woman sitting in the corner holding on to her kids, and shoots her. A cameraman captures the scene on video, and his government prohibits him from showing it. Fucked up shit, if you ask me.
Soldiers raping women? That's ok, since they're soldiers and it's a government sponsoring the war, right? I mean, it's part of "war". Fuck that and fuck all these double standards. I think it's fucked up those guys killed that woman, but it's also fucked up how blind people are to their own government's atrocities.

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2004, 10:56:50 AM »
Ok, i hear you, but still.. the stupid thing is that those idiots are not retaliating against Americans. They just killed an innocent woman. They taped the execution, they dissed her, they menaced Americans, they thanked Allah and they probably hided her body and for what? Are Americans changing their plans? No. It's just a stupid execution, man. You wanna retaliate against Americans? Go kill their soldiers, not a woman! Shit they kidnapped 2 Itlalian women from the Red Cross too! It's a nonsense! Women from the Red Cross who works in Badgad's Hospitals? Are you joking?? Why the hell they did that? To fight who? To defend who? And it's the same thing about Palestina: you wanna retaliate against Israeli? Go killing them and dont send kids goddamn! That's fucked up. That's wrooooong! I hear you when you say the other side of the "story", but still.. i cant accept those things. There's no "from their prespective". Shit is just a nonsense.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2004, 11:07:00 AM »
Yeah, I already said I disagreed with all that. I didn't justify them sending kids or killing women. You're arguing against something that hasn't been said.

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2004, 11:11:27 AM »
Ok, i'll shut up. ;D