Author Topic: Suge's at it again... Violence Erupts At Vibe Awards  (Read 2423 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Suge's at it again... Violence Erupts At Vibe Awards
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2004, 06:57:58 PM »
MARSHCOLIN.........I'm calling you out.....YOU ARE A BITCH...  Why don't you take your BITCH ASS on over to the death row board or something.  Where you from PUNK?? There always has to be a PUNK/BITCH on any topic and you are it. It's one thing to have an opinion but anyone who doubt's Dre, G-Unit, Aftermath and whether or not they are Real.....Check the tape.  Years ago, Pac, Suge and Deathrow stomped someone (may he rest in peace) and I guess they were Gangsta.  Dre, Aftermath do the same thing and actually had a reason and all some BITCH (THAT'S YOU MARSH), does is have the stupid ass reply about how we are riding someone's jock......BITCH. I"ll bet there are a lot of so-called gangsta rap crews who talk a lot of shit but  would not have done what  G-Unit and Aftermath did. Why don't you find them and hang out with them MARSH.     

k

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2004, 07:24:14 PM »
word is Young Buck is FUCKED....

Assault wit a deadly weopen. they askin him to surrender.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Hittman2001

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2004, 07:29:06 PM »
Damn, this is a situation i did not want to happen.   but its good to know that dre didnt go out like a punk ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2004, 07:41:14 PM »

Damn that's pretty wack. Buck shoulda kept his screwdriver at home.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MarshColin

« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2004, 08:32:03 PM »
@K-Dogg, u want to call me out on the net and act tough thats fine, but that aint me.  To tell me to bring myself over to the death row board is just retarded.  Was I riding for death row in any of my posts or acting like I was on they side?  Fuck no, death row has nothing to do with anything I was saying.  SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Your opinion differs from mine, so what?  By the way I stay in Seattle, where the fuck is your net bangin ass from?  By the way, just because 30 people stomp one dude does not make them real u fucking idiot.  I've been in brawls involving 2 different high schools that were way deeper and way more shit went down so how u gonna try to tell me that makes them real for throwing chairs and punching some outnumbered fuck?  Ya he shouldve gotten his ass beat but dont even start to tell me they real u fuckin homo.  You would probably rob a woman and act hard u fag.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2004, 08:41:06 PM »

You can find the video of the police asking Young Buck to turn himself in. They also show a mug shot of him.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/111604_nw_vibe_update.html

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2004, 08:57:40 PM »
Yeah man... just watched the awards... Dre looks real heated on stage.

The honor was real dope... he gave props to a lot of heads including Kurupt.  It was truly the shit to see Snoop hand him the award and give Dre a hug... and even before Dre came on stage, Snoop bowed down and told everyone he is his mentor and the best producer in hip hop.

LL's intro to The Game's performance was off the hook... LL let it be known that The Game was Dre's latest protoge.

There were a couple of audience shots right before commercial breaks that showed Nate Dogg and DJ Quik.

By the way, that pic of Dre, Quik, and The Game is fuckin' classic shit... best believe the west is back.  Dre let it be known on stage that he's dropping Detox in '05.  I'm sure we'll hear Snoop on that shit.  I just hope this is the beginning of something real good like a Dre produced Snoop album.

Snoops performance had everyone up out their seats... The best performance of the night IMO (although Jadakiss and Common was a good close).

Stepping back and trying to analyze the whole brawl situation... I think Suge is somehow connected to this... why is some dude just gonna try to sucker punch Dre for no apparent reason?  I'm sure someone *cough Suge cough* put his ass up to it.  But homie was truly surprised when Dre didn't just take it and started mashing back... and I'm sure Dre at least started to fight back because Dre was sitting at the table with his wife... I'm sure he wasn't about to let shit slide in that type of situation.

Anyway, it's fucked up that LAPD is wanting Young Buck to turn himself in... that's some serious charges they trying to put on him.  Let's hope nothing comes of this and Buck gets these charges dropped.

Definitely some drama going down.

Peace  8)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 09:13:30 PM by Ozir »

Trauma-san

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2004, 08:58:16 PM »
the video of this is the shit!

but damn..Dre is old now..he can't do that shit no more! and what those retard thinking with Quincy up there!!!..thank god he didn't get hurt.

Exactly.  Just plain fucking disrespectful, you've got one of the greatest musicans to ever live standing on the stage, calm, collected, INVITED YOUR MONKEY ASS to the show, put on the whole celebration, had it catered, recorded for television, an entire night to showcase Black talent, and these motherfuckers throw a chair his way.  

That oughta tell you something about the fuckin' class of whoever started this shit.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2004, 09:12:36 PM »
I just saw Dre do his speech, he looked like he was still ready to go, lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2004, 09:13:46 PM »
Watch his hand with the paper in it, it's shaking like a MOTHERFUCKER, lol.  That don't mean he's a bitch, though, just means he's excited.  He sounded pissed as hell, I don't blame him, a man with his clout demands respect regardless of whether you like him or not. 

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2004, 09:15:35 PM »
^ yeah i have that shit on TiVo and I've been watching it a couple of times... Dre looks heated as hell and he walks off the stage gangsta as hell like he about to go whoop some more ass... at least that the impression I get based on the body language and his speech.

It was cool seeing Snoop and Dre on stage together... even if it was for receiving an award.

Trauma-san

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2004, 09:26:55 PM »
When they first cut from Quincy, the third guy you see Running, the kinda fat one, lol, is Dre.  The guy had hit him, and him and whoever else that is took off after the guy.  They run around a couple tables, then back towards the stage.  The man that gets pulled down on the ground, that got hit in the head with the chair, and was smashed up against the stage, was Dre.  They show a close up of him for a sec, he's standing behind a bodyguard smashed up against the stage, and smiles at some fucker, then the guy tries to hit him again, The guy that's hitting him starts pullin on him, and they pull them all apart, and Dre falls on the ground into the curtain, then gets up and leaves to the right, while everybody's fighting to the left.  He wasn't in two-tone, he was wearing all black all night, like he always does.  They showed him @ the very beginning of the show as he was sitting in the audience, and he was wearing the same black he was in this picture

If you watch really close when they show the close up of the guy that got hit by the chair, that's smashed against the stage, with the cops on the stage behind him, and the bodyguard in front of him, when they zoom in, you can see it's Dre, he smiles and it's obvious that it's him.  Then he gets pulled out by the guy in the white, they fall on the ground, and Dre gets up and goes to the right, everybody else goes to the left

Jome

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2004, 09:29:53 PM »
20 against 1 is no brawl and it proves nothing.  Thats what im trying to say.

How could 50 supposedly beat up 3-4 guys and Dre & Buck stomp/stab 1 guy and chairs & punches flying everywhere.. ?
From the reports is sounds more like it was 5-10 attackers, and judging from the video there's way more than 1 guy attacking Dre and his bodyguards.

Trauma-san

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2004, 09:32:43 PM »
I'm wrong, I watched a different version and it's clearer, that's not Dre it's definately someone else

Hittman2001

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2004, 09:39:58 PM »
i just saw on headline news that the guy who attacked dre is an aide to suge knight