Author Topic: Need help finding this song...  (Read 77 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Need help finding this song...
« on: November 16, 2004, 02:16:29 PM »
ok...go to http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spanglish/

then watch the beginning of the trailor..WHAT IS THE SONG IN THE BEGINNING OF THE TRAILOR...i had it before im on my computer..but i forgot the artist and the song name...i know it..its just i can't remember it  >:(

ps..its not a hip-hop/rap song  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Need help finding this song...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 02:54:47 PM »
I tried to watch but I couldn't download the program to play it. Do you know how the song goes?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 03:58:43 PM »
id like to know this also.. this song is in like EVERY movie.. and wat is this movie.. btw.. i didnt even hear about it.. sandler fell off.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 07:08:13 PM »
id like to know this also.. this song is in like EVERY movie.. and wat is this movie.. btw.. i didnt even hear about it.. sandler fell off.

lol yea, the song is played in every movie...but its dope...they play at every fuckin baseball stadium i believe lol

I tried to watch but I couldn't download the program to play it. Do you know how the song goes?

I don't know the lyrics  :-\
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 08:45:35 PM »

lol yea, the song is played in every movie...but its dope...they play at every fuckin baseball stadium i believe lol

I don't know the lyrics  :-\

Nothing? Not the chorus or anything?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 08:48:41 PM »
green onions, booker t and the mg's.   No lyrics though, just an instrumental....

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont