Author Topic: got my NAS TICKETS yes!  (Read 66 times)

We Fly High

got my NAS TICKETS yes!
« on: November 16, 2004, 09:34:39 PM »
damn, it was sold out for a minute, like a week and a half, i was checkin everyday and shit. and  on ebay it was reachin pretty high. like 150+ .. but then i got hooked up with some tix for 55$. midnight show on firday. YEAH. i asked what some of u members htought of his performance and i got mixed opinions, but then i watched the video of the nas central park show.  and that wa was way too ill. straight up all the classics, ny state of mind, if i ruled the world, street dreams, represent, one mic, the world is yours, lifes a bitch, hate me now, get down, i can, hot boyz,  got yourself a gun, ether, tons more.. like the whole conmcerts was straight classics.  and i prettymuch decided i had to go.. and friday midngiht, makes it too crazy. last midnight show was mos def, kanye, common and talib. this is so fuckin releiving. i dont even know why i waited out on the tickets in the first place, and let them get sold out. i thought id have to sit at home while nas was spittin straight illmatic classics at the house of blues. i'll post a review when the day comes.

got the quik show after thanksgiving too.

Doggystylin

Re: got my NAS TICKETS yes!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 10:18:18 PM »
doggggg hook me up with tickets for this and the quik show, i hate goin through the process of buyin tickets and shit online

Big BpG

Re: got my NAS TICKETS yes!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 11:58:59 PM »
One of my favorite concerts was Nas... he's just great live.

enjoy!

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05