Author Topic: HAHA Tounge Twista...You can't get every story that slips through the cracks...  (Read 140 times)

Acgrundy

In honor of TT who posts the most and weirdests stories you can hear.  I think he is gonna work for the Daily Show one day.  but I got to this one before you, if with your 3 hour time advantage  8)

CLEVELAND - It’s the lowliest coin in the country. But on Tuesday the humble penny added a lot of shine —$14,000 worth — to one man’s bank account.

Eugene Sukie has spent decades saving and storing the copper coins in his basement but Tuesday he took his collection to a counting machine at his local grocery store, which recorded more than 1.4 million pennies.

One grocery store worker says it was an unbelievable sight, with hundreds of cardboard boxes and thousands of penny rolls, each organized by year.

The worker says Sukie was worried that he and his wife are getting older and eventually won’t be able to get the pretty pennies out of their basement.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
why would he take it to a grocery store and not a bank.. that shit takes like 15%

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I think the story with the guy chopping his own cock off instead of the rooster neck was funniest so far.. hahaha

mrtonguetwista

*Tips hat to young jedi Grundy*