Author Topic: VIBE Awards fight video download link  (Read 4064 times)

Don Seer

VIBE Awards fight video download link
« on: November 17, 2004, 12:09:39 AM »
http://downloads.hitemup.com/streethop.php?dir=video&filename=vibe-award-fight-streethopcom.avi

right click save as.. and rename the file.. you'll see from the size it aint just a page..

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIBE Awards fight video download link
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 12:19:19 AM »
thanks for the file...

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 12:27:59 AM »
i think its missing a bit of the start, and the quality aint all that

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 01:13:26 AM »
This one's brighter, a little bit easier to see..

I see 50 Cent & Banks throwing punches, and eventually Banks and some other people drag some other people back and then police breaks it up..
I can't see Young Buck in there though.. only in the beginning with that big ass G-Unit piece.

And who is the bodyguard protecting/holding around, at the stage.. ?
In the first clip it looked like Dre was standing near the stage, but it's a bodyguard who's a little fatter than Dre, and with a sideburn.

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 01:22:05 AM »
the dude they're protecting is the one that hit Dre. probably protecting him cause every other person there wants to mob him
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 01:23:59 AM »
^^ But at what time does he get stabbed, and when did Dre chase him.. ??
I think we only see half of it, more probably happened backstage.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 01:34:30 AM »
thx man
downloading it
duno if i can se the young buck part.... the yclaim he stabbed the guy

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2004, 02:29:18 AM »
i think u guys can see the guy who did the stabbing in the last 10-15 secs of the clip
he has white top on
black pants
dunno if its buck or not
but he pulls somn out jump in the fight then leaves from the right seconds after police started spraying mase

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2004, 02:50:49 AM »
you do see the dude get stabbed.  right after it zooms in on the guy then 50 rushes in to punch him.  the camera pulls back a little as everyone gets bunched up.  there's a dude practically in the middle of the screen, he's got a gray hoodie on and a black hat.  he lunges at the guy and then when he comes back you can see the knife in his hand.  it's right at 34 seconds into the clip.  you can't see it that well in this version, but it's clear as day on the one on mtv.com.

dre is at the corner of the stage, dressed in all black the whole time.  at 35 seconds, you can see him start smashin on the dude once they get him away from the bodyguard.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2004, 02:53:01 AM »
can someone post up a few screen grabs so we can do the ole arrows over the heads thing? only person i'm 100% on in all that shit is banks

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2004, 03:09:48 AM »
dre is at the corner of the stage, dressed in all black the whole time.  at 35 seconds, you can see him start smashin on the dude once they get him away from the bodyguard.

you stood on his own behind the fat bodyguard dude? he reaches in one time before they get the guy away from the bodyguard?

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2004, 03:16:35 AM »
50's the cat running around the whole time in the gray sweatshirt with white stripes down the shoulders.  dre is in all black and is in the upper-left corner of the screen the whole time, by the corner of the stage, until everyone rushes dude--then he starts pounding on him.  buck is in a gray hoodie with a black hat on.  watch the lower left corner of the screen in the beginning, once the camera settles, and you can see banks talking to him.  i tried to do a screen cap, but the footate on my window's media player didn't come through...

cpc129

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2004, 03:19:02 AM »

you stood on his own behind the fat bodyguard dude? he reaches in one time before they get the guy away from the bodyguard?

yeah, he's pretty much standing alone.  you can see that some other dude rips the big body guard off of the guy and as soon as that happens dre rushes in.  he's punching and kicking at the dude.  also, in the very beginning, dre and 50 are talking, then they run over to the stage. 

watch the video at mtv.com/news.  it's much cleaner and clearer than the one you posted the link too.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2004, 03:19:13 AM »
ok gotcha..

i'll try make a lil shot..

media player blocks screen caps.. i'll post up how once i've figured it :)

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2004, 03:23:56 AM »
just pressing print screen in windows with it paused is enough to get a screen grab..