Author Topic: VIBE Awards fight video download link  (Read 4078 times)

Don Seer

Re: VIBE Awards fight video download link
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2004, 02:54:32 PM »
wheres good old lil_lee when u need her?

she used to swear blind snoop vs suge was all BS and that it was just for profit.. lol..

she ended up leaving here after a fight over that.. haha...

I dunno.. there are 1000s of people there.. Murder INC was there too..
someones gonna speak about this on wax or in a interview or something soon..

SGV

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2004, 02:56:46 PM »
First prediction is gonna be Buck.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2004, 02:59:04 PM »
What's funny to me is, how is Suge still invited to all these events? LOL. 1. He hasn't done shit in years, 2. He's known to cause trouble.

i was thinking the same shit... Suge ain't done shit since they all left.

SGV

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2004, 03:03:26 PM »
That shows Suge is STILL relevant in the industry.

Acgrundy

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2004, 03:09:47 PM »
people too scared not to invite suge.  sorry but suge knight is probably the one person I would not want to be on the shit list of.

bez

« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2004, 03:12:44 PM »
crazy ass shit though.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2004, 03:18:56 PM »
maybe he wasnt even at the awards?

Unless that was a stunt double performing with 50.

lol, my bad, with all that fighting shit I totally forgot about game and 50 performin.. I never saw it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2004, 03:26:27 PM »
Eminem was performing Toy Soldiers? hm, then he must've been there too, yet he's not in the video. Not that I expect him to fight like Game, but he's not even anywhere near, just like Game. So obviously not all of them were there at that particular time.
Hm, what did they do with the censored part of Like Toy Soldiers? "without ever mentioning *Suge* " ?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2004, 03:50:11 PM »
^^cause it's not him/...watch the video again...you can see him with his white ass buck teeth lol..he's wearing a black sweater with a black hat and that white shit under the cap

yup, you got it right..that aint 50 punchin dude..he's in the back dressed in all black watching. and dre aint in the video at all..thats someone else standing in the back im pretty sure

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2004, 03:55:34 PM »
funniest thing is the bouncer that was protecting the was the first to leave the place lol right after they turned him around he fell on the ground and juss left the scene from the right lol

lol i just noticed..that was hella funny
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Trauma-san

« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2004, 04:03:13 PM »
Eminem didn't perform Like Toy Soldiers, he wasn't even there, he was in London. 

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2004, 04:37:09 PM »
^^cause it's not him/...watch the video again...you can see him with his white ass buck teeth lol..he's wearing a black sweater with a black hat and that white shit under the cap

yup, you got it right..that aint 50 punchin dude..he's in the back dressed in all black watching. and dre aint in the video at all..thats someone else standing in the back im pretty sure

Dog that is 50 Cent and that is Dr Dre. Check the video from ABC where they show the very beginning of it. The video starts off with Dre and some other dude getting out of their seat to chase the dude that snuffed him. In that QUICK scene u can see everyone at 50s table rise up and 50 is NOT wearing the same thing he wore during the performance. He has on that grey and white sweat suit. U can also see DJ Quik stand up for a brief second. Quik was sitting next to some chick at Dres table.
As far as Dre goes, thats clearly him at the top left kicking the shit out of dude. LOL......Classic Shit! Also, in one of the videos u can see Dre standing around and u can tell that its him. Trust me, I watched this shit for half my damn shift at work dog and i'd put money that i'm on point!

PS: I've been apart of this and the Dre2001 board since 1999, I just never posted. I just like reading the different threads. Anyway, good shit yall. Props to Overseer for keepin it going! Latez

The Watcher

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2004, 04:54:13 PM »
well, one things for sure, g-unit dont seem to be all talk and that dude is probably wonderin what the fuck he was thinkin hittin Dre after getting the beating of a lifetime
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

IzUwitIt

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2004, 05:02:28 PM »
From what I can c..

- Yayo throws first chair.
- 50 is dude next to banks in all black with white bandana under cap. its his stance, you can just tell, and u can c the teeth too.
- Buck is dude with blade, u see him jab and then run as the brawl breaks
- Dre, it looks like his stance before he hits dude with a 1,2 but when I pause the video, his face dont look rite, and i notice he is wearing a white vest/tee under black top (he dont have the white tee on in the photo with Game & Quik)

so who is dude who goes in after 'Johnson' (punk who succa punched Dre) who people think is 50?

The Watcher

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2004, 05:10:32 PM »
im pretty much certain that the dude with the black hat & grey/white jacket is 50, the other dude in black could be sha money, the dude in the grey/black has a big ass watch like 50 always wears

there's more than 1 g-unit person with a knife though also. stop it at 7 seconds, he's in the top right of the screen, wearin a white tshirt and has a hat on

game been talkin a whole lot of shit too, where the fuck was he in all this?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 05:34:28 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden