Author Topic: Afghanistan Now Supplies 87% of the World's Opium According to New Report  (Read 303 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Afghanistan Now Supplies 87% of the World's Opium According to New Report
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 06:18:36 AM »
its not the first time the american government has made money from drugs so it wouldn't suprise me if they have been skimming money from somewhere

Like i wrote, only 8% of the total heroin produced in Afghanistan goes to USA (they buy it from Colombia).
Guess what? 90% of that heroin goes to England. LOL.
doesn't stop them from making money from it, when america has profited from drugs in the past they weren't importing them into america

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2004, 06:41:32 AM »
America can't pull out of Afghanistan. That's the huge mistake the U.S. made after the Cold War. Afghan militias were supplied with weapons and money to fight the Soviets, and after they defeated those fuckers, the U.S. didn't do anything as far as helping rebuild the nation goes.

Yeah, the same shit done in Iraq after the Desert Storm, yeah. And let me add another thing, same thing done by UN in the ex-Jugoslavia. We'll hear about Jugoslavia again, soon. I live in Italy, just in front of them. Things aint quiet there right now. Expecially with Albania..

So what we had was a country with no real leadership; dozens of different tribes and militias running around with weapons that we had earlier supplied them with, killing each other; all sorts of different groups fighting for power, and eventually leading to the Taliban taking over. It became a haven for terrorists, and you know the rest. I think if it was up to Reagan, things would've been different, but unfortunately, we had the idiot Bush Sr. take over by then.

I dont know it, man. I mean it always happens like that. I've never seen things done 100% correct after a war. Maybe Reagan was better, but.. war = $$$$. That's it.

Basically, my point is that we can't repeat that mistake. Right now Hamid Karzai isn't even safe in his own fuckin' country. Imagine being the president of a nation and having to fear traveling to different parts of the country. He was on his way to make a speech at a school a few months ago, and his helicopter was almost hit by a missile. He had to go back to the capital. That's a huge embarassment for a leader to go and retreat to safety in his own country. Afghanistan is nowhere near the status of an independent nation ready to handle everything on its own.

In the last days they've killed 2 bodyguards of Abu Mazen... so shit is out of control there too! Sad shit.

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 06:59:03 AM »
its not the first time the american government has made money from drugs so it wouldn't suprise me if they have been skimming money from somewhere

Like i wrote, only 8% of the total heroin produced in Afghanistan goes to USA (they buy it from Colombia).
Guess what? 90% of that heroin goes to England. LOL.
doesn't stop them from making money from it, when america has profited from drugs in the past they weren't importing them into america

C'mon man, shit is deeper. Jamal said something interesting in the previous posts. It's not that they are producing shit legally. Opium is banned. But nobody can control the nation right now, so shit is getting out of control. It's not that USA is requesting it or buying it. Like i told you, English are. The problem is deeper that just "USA is making a profit from it".

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2004, 07:35:00 AM »
The whole fuckin world is making profit off that opium. I think over 90% of Europe's heroin comes from Afghan opium.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 07:51:40 AM »
Damn, I never knew Bush was a heroin addict.  We need to vote this guy the fuck out of office.  Man, in 2008, I swear, I am *NOT voting for Bush!!!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2004, 08:07:04 AM »
Damn, I never knew Bush was a heroin addict.  We need to vote this guy the fuck out of office.  Man, in 2008, I swear, I am *NOT voting for Bush!!!!

What the fuck does that have anything to do with this thread, you hillbilly, chickenhawk, cracker ass motherfucker.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2004, 08:18:02 AM »
It's all Bush's fault!!!! He must be a heroin addict!!!!!  Vote him out in 08!!!!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2004, 08:19:30 AM »
It's all Bush's fault!!!! He must be a heroin addict!!!!!  Vote him out in 08!!!!!

You're an idiot

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2004, 01:17:57 PM »
Bush buys heroin and supports terrorism by buying it.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2004, 01:56:47 PM »

What the fuck does that have anything to do with this thread, you hillbilly, chickenhawk, cracker ass motherfucker.

LOL. exactly what i was thinking.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004, 01:57:40 PM »
Explain to me how I am bullshitting when I posted an article from the NY Times? 

It should be called the "Liberal Times" for Liberal Partisan

Anyways who gives a fuck if Afghanistan produces "87%" of the Worlds Opium. They always have been a big supplier, its not something new just because Bush sent troops their to kill Taliban and al-Qaeda. Something should be don't about this but its not Bush's fault.

How come you don't make a thread about how Colombia
is the Worlds largest Cocaine producer/supplier.