Author Topic: is ne 1 else pissed off bout all these gay guest appearences on Pac's up comming  (Read 475 times)

2pac+Outlawz

• Lil Geezy
I think that Johnny J shoulda got the producin job 4 this album 2 begin wit but eminem got it an thats aiit cuz he's a pretty good producer, but wut up wit all these wack ass guest appearances like game an Obie trice an the rest of the g..g..g...gay-unit man I'm sick of all these wack ass wanna b gangstaz tryin 2 rep pac wen they didn't even no the man.......come on em this album shoulda just been Pac an the lawz an mayb a few more peepz singin the hooks but thats it..............

"You got a lot a nerve tryin 2 play me,
another gay rapper, bustin caps in Jay Z,
and still avoid capture,
while y'all caught up int the rapture,
still after me I'm in Jamaica sippen daiquiri's, no doubt"- Pac, ALL OUT, Until The End Of Time

Acgrundy

g-unit fans are the only ones not pissed off.  fans of pac from back when he did albums like strictly for my niggas and me against the world are pissed.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I'm sure as hell pissed off. They shod'nt have these artists fuckin with pacs work, pac sells no matter what so i don' t get what they are fucken tryin to pull here. If there was no eminem production and no ranodm guest spots liek obie and g-unit i wodl be perfectly happy, but i guess thats jstu wishful thinking.

GangstaBoogy

Hell yeah!

its wack as fuck that Eminem got to produce pretty much the whole album & bring the guest he wanted. G-Unit on the title track. Obie Trice on there. He's on 2-3 tracks.

I wish these companies would give the West what they want for once. 213 was ruined, Snoop is ruined, and now Pac is ruined.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
I stopped giving a fuck about new Pac albums a lot of years ago to be pissed now.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact

i think everyone is jumping on the bandwagon here ... no matter who produced on this album people would hate (just like they did with Trick Daddy and the last couple albums) but because it is Eminem u have all the haters kick up 200% more of a fuss.

Death Row released that bullshit remix album so i dont know why some people want them to release the tracks, but what can you do? Amaru control it and will release them how they want. the album will have some good joints, some bad ones ...

8)

teecee

to be honest, i could give a fuck about this album, or who produced it !  HOWEVER, Thugs Get LOnely Too is MILES ahead of anything on that Nu Mixx classics cd, but because Eminem and G Unit are on here (i dont love those guys either) people feel the need to step up the negativity towards the release.........Eminem actualy did a good job on Runnin remix, so who knows.  Ill download it and if there are any dope tracks i will bump them, if not, big fucking deal....

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I stopped giving a fuck about new Pac albums a lot of years ago to be pissed now.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Don Breezio

the fact is if this were another snoop dogg release or another dr. dre release nobody would give a crap if obie trice or 50 cent were on it....but now that its 2pac were talking about everything has to suck if they are appearing with 2pac....people are lame....give the album a chance. i love pacs music and even i gave nu mixx a chance (given that was a big mistake) but c'mon....better dayz was not a bad album....the fact is 2pac isnt here to give his opinion on what it should be like so they use his unreleased stuff and update it a little bit to sell more albums....i really can't blame them for doing it....and im not gonna jump to conclusions and say the album will totally suck.

Acgrundy

^^^ you don't understand.  its not about whether the album will suck or not.  music is an artform.  I already explained this in another thread.  You don't change somebody's art.  and what the fuck do you know anyways?  You ain't no west coast rap fan.

Don Breezio

^^ your right....im not a westcoast rap fan....i dont listen to westcoast rap....those 2pac, kurupt, e40, ice cube, dre, etc... cds in my cd case and on my computer are actually the 'east coast' versions  ;)

Acgrundy

^^^ say what u want, sarcastically or not.  I know u are not a real west coast rap fan.  and I don't care to argue about it, I'm stating why you are not pissed off about it.

Suga Foot

I'm unhappy with the way Pacs music has been treated since his death.  I agree that it's art and should be released in its original form.  If they released all the OG songs, THEN remixed them, I wouldn't care.  I think a lot of the stuff Afeni puts out is good, but it's not how it was meant to be.

Don Breezio

^^^ say what u want, sarcastically or not.  I know u are not a real west coast rap fan.  and I don't care to argue about it, I'm stating why you are not pissed off about it.

keep up the good work sparky!

westkoastanostra

i'ma cop the album no matter wut...cuz its some new 2pac shit...but i'm pissed at the rappers that are on there....the shady/g-unit fuckers shuld not rap wit 2pac. they never knew him and i dont know why they makin his music. Those fuckin assholes!!!! ...wut makes them think if 2pac was still alive he'd ride wit them? atleast wat shuld've been done was put featurings of rappers who rapped wit pac in the past...not eminem