Author Topic: Vibe Awards screenshots, the action step by step..  (Read 759 times)

Jome

Vibe Awards screenshots, the action step by step..
« on: November 19, 2004, 04:03:39 PM »
OK, I done watched this movie over and over..
I'm pretty sure there's no Dre in this movie, but all of G-Unit is in it..

Here's how it seems to happen:

1. BOTTOM LEFT CORNER: Banks held back by 2 bodyguards as 50 throws punches at bodyguards & attacker, Tony Yayo throwing a chair:

2. TOP RIGHT CORNER: Young Buck in white with the G-Unit piece on, clearly holding a knife in his right hand. Yayo throws chair again.

3. Closeup of Young Buck, the camera lights reflects in Buck's knife:

4. TOP RIGHT CORNER: Buck, 50 & Yayo gets together @ the back, and is clearly seen talking, possibly planning something:

5. 3-4 seconds later.. 50, Banks and Yayo launches a attack against the attacker & bodyguards, with Young Buck seen in the back.
50 throws punches, while Banks & Yayo grabs the bodyguards and drags them away from the attacker they're protecting:

6. Middle of the picture: Yayo, Banks & unknown dude in white drags security away as 50 hits the attacker, but Young Buck isn't to be seen here:

7. Banks (left) & unknown dude in white (right) throws bodyguard (middle) to the ground, bodyguard gets up and runs away:

8. Another unknown dude (in white) seems to stab the attacker, he stabs or hits 3 times:

9. The stabber runs in the opposite direction (dude on the far right):

The dude in white seems to be stabbing the attacker, but if he hits like that, that's a pretty strange way to hit people..
It's probably not Buck, as this man is taller, and doesn't wear a cap or the bandana around his neck.

It seems unclear when Buck stabs, but he probably gets a hit in when it's total chaos or when they're hidden behind the Vibe-poster later on..
I'm pretty sure more happened in the back, cuz the clip cuts off when they're running backstage.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 07:17:48 PM by Jome »

Trauma-san

Re: Vibe Awards screenshots, the action step by step..
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 04:56:21 PM »
You know what sucks is all we have is this shitty quality MTV stuff, they were showing the shit in full resolution on the news the other night, so I dunno why nobody's been able to get a nice quality feed going. 

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 05:35:26 PM »
on abc.com, they have a news video where they zoom in and show buck stabbing. doesn't look too good 4 him.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 05:38:33 PM »
on abc.com, they have a news video where they zoom in and show buck stabbing. doesn't look too good 4 him.

Thats IF it's him. I've seen the the video a bunch of times and wasn't convinced.

Plus 2 other dudes were seen with knives, and thats just what was caught on video.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 06:10:40 PM »
50 was throwin blows too? I guess that explains why Young Buck pulled a knife

"monkey see monkey do whatever 50 tell em too" - Domonation

speakin of which I wonder if that was Domo?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 07:26:33 PM »
j0me..you're worse than CNN...that aint 50 cent who you're talking about
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Jome

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 07:34:21 PM »

Yup, it is.
Both the N.Y. cap, the platinum watch, his size and the big white teeth matches his watch & cap at his performance.. even though the cap prevents you from seeing his face clearly.
It's 50, Banks, Yayo, a unknown dude in white, and a unknown dude in black doing the punching.

The dude in black who some say is Dre and others say is 50, is actually probably neither of them.
You never get a good view of who the dude in black is, so concluding that it's 50 or Dre is BS.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 07:40:30 PM »

Yup, it is.
Both the N.Y. cap, the platinum watch, his size and the big white teeth matches his watch & cap at his performance.. even though the cap prevents you from seeing his face clearly.
It's 50, Banks, Yayo, a unknown dude in white, and a unknown dude in black doing the punching.

The dude in black who some say is Dre and others say is 50, is actually probably neither of them.
You never get a good view of who the dude in black is, so concluding that it's 50 or Dre is BS.

50 is the dude with the white under his cap..check it out

and the dude who ppl say is dre..isn;'t him..im 99.9% sure  ;D

Jome

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2004, 07:56:08 PM »
No Dre in those screens, but you're pointing at the wrong 50..

First, the dude you're pointing out is built like a smaller Snoop Dogg, 50 is way bigger than that..
2nd, there's no N.Y. logo on his hat like when he had a performance..
3rd, there's no diamond in his ear!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2004, 07:59:45 PM »
No Dre in those screens, but you're pointing at the wrong 50..

First, the dude you're pointing out is built like a smaller Snoop Dogg, 50 is way bigger than that..
2nd, there's no N.Y. logo on his hat like when he had a performance..
3rd, there's no diamond in his ear!

lol...im sorry, i didn't know 50 cent had a diamond in his ear..and i still think that aint 50 cent.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2004, 08:06:31 PM »

^^ Diamond ear ring + platinum watch + N.Y. cap
The dude you & Lil Jizzle pointed out got neither.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2004, 10:02:49 PM »
u seem to have most of it rite, except one thing. young buck is the one in a grey hooded sweater with a black cap the whole time, he starts off near the bottom in the video. trust me, my friend has the awards taped and buck was wearin that exact same outfit when it showed him accept an award. the guy u said is buck in the pictures is just another suspect with a knife. u got all the other rappers right tho

and yes, im 100% sure. they slow motioned it on upn news. buck runs in near the end and you finally see the knife at around :34. just look for a guy with a grey hood and black cap and keep watchin him, u cant see the blade go into the attacker, u juss see buck chargin with it
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 02:39:27 AM by Halu Sination »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 02:14:17 AM »
yup the stab move i've seen is where buck runs in, reaches over stabs.. and bails right away

ABN

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2004, 04:09:00 AM »
the guy in the white shirt in the second pic aint Buck it´s D-Tay for fucks sake. Buck aint even have on the spinner he had on his YB chain.

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2004, 10:38:17 PM »

Yup, it is.

50 is the dude with the white under his cap..check it out

and the dude who ppl say is dre..isn;'t him..im 99.9% sure  ;D

yup 50 is in theblack hat black shirt he aint doin shit and banks at one point had a chance to go at the attacker when there was noone blockin him but waited till the guy in the gray jacket to start swingin then he jumped on it  trust me ive watched it like 10 times
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466