Author Topic: Protests Erupt in Chile in Advance of Bush's Arrival  (Read 502 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Protests Erupt in Chile in Advance of Bush's Arrival
« on: November 20, 2004, 10:31:11 AM »
"We want Bush to know that he is not welcome here," said Monica Cerón, a college student, who was wearing a "Bush Stinks" t-shirt and a red headband emblazoned with "Down with Bush" and a hammer and sickle. "Our government may want to do business with him, but the Chilean people oppose his genocidal war on Iraq and his designs on Latin America."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/19/international/americas/19cnd-chile.html?oref=login&hp&ex=1100926800&en=8321a68df10b1105&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Woodrow

Re: Protests Erupt in Chile in Advance of Bush's Arrival
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 12:56:57 PM »
a hammer and sickle.
So Communitsts don't like Bush?!

You're REALLY changing minds with this one Ant!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 01:03:57 PM »
a hammer and sickle.
So Communitsts don't like Bush?!

You're REALLY changing minds with this one Ant!
  :D.. that made me smile

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 01:20:16 PM »
Chile is not communist. 

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 01:25:15 PM »
Chile is not communist. 

Oh no shit!??!!!!

Boy thanks for clearing that up!! I was REALLY confused there for a second!!!

Dummy.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 01:28:48 PM »
Do you know anything about Chile Ant?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 01:31:32 PM »
I do. They actually elected a Communist as their president, not a dictatorship Communist but a legit Communist elected offical. Then that president was over thrown by a United States sponsered dictator. I have more facts, but that was the most relivent to the post considering it concerns Communist and the United States.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2004, 01:34:14 PM »
I do. They actually elected a Communist as their president, not a dictatorship Communist but a legit Communist elected offical. Then that president was over thrown by a United States sponsered dictator. I have more facts, but that was the most relivent to the post considering it concerns Communist and the United States.

Thank you.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 01:54:41 PM »
you would think someone so confident wouldn't always come across so angry.  you made a generlization chile was communist, which its not. 

Either way, as always, a single story is only part of a larger case.  The fact of remains, GWB is the least respected US president ever.  Never in American history has the U.S. president been as hated as GWB.  Some of you that doesn't bother, you say things like "i'm glad GWB pisses of the rest of the world" or "who cares what silly europeans think they are all pussies anyways" and so on.  I only posted this to remind you of the lack of respect GWB recieves from the international community. 

Multiple Global surveys comfirm my point.  But again my point doesn't rest on a single story or issue, my argument relies on a wealth of information I have posted previously.  I wouldn't say GWB is a bad president based on the fact that Chile is protesting him, but based on all available information I think clearly GWB is one of the worst presidents the US has ever had.. 

Now... feel free to write a response that doesn't correlate at all with what i've posted. as you typically do.

and to make you feel even better I included at least one or two typos in my post since it seems to boost your ego to point those out to me.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 01:56:39 PM by Ant »

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 02:07:49 PM »
Do you even read what you write?!

THE DUDE HAD A HAMMER AND SICKLE ON HIS HEADBAND.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2004, 02:27:22 PM »
again:

"I only posted this to remind you of the lack of respect GWB recieves from the international community."

either way, your communist point is understood. admittedly i did not read what you quoted. and also i didnt think the quote I choose was all that impressive.  While some Bush hate may be irrational, and probably a lot of it is, esp. at protests I'm sure.  But still the fact remains protests like this, and many others, do occur because of widespread disrepect for GWB. 

i'm sorry this post didn't impress you that much tho.  unfortunately there isn't going to be a scandal-like story everyday in washington, i think their current avg. is once a month. 

« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 02:30:38 PM by Ant »

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2004, 02:30:44 PM »
again:

"I only posted this to remind you of the lack of respect GWB recieves from the international community."

either way, your communist point is understood. admittedly i did not read what you quoted. and also i didnt think the quote I choose was all that impressive, it was the only quote included in the story tho.  While some Bush hate may be irrational, and probably a lot of it is, esp. at protests I'm sure.  But still the fact remains protests like this, and many others, do occur because of widespread disrepect for GWB. 

i'm sorry this post didn't impress you that much tho.  unfortunately there isn't going to be a scandal-like story everyday in washington, i think their current avg. is once a month. 

LOL!

Go post some more shit that doesn't impress you.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 02:40:44 PM »
are you slow?  why are you so angry seriously.  there is a difference between disagreeing, and acting like a thug on an message board.  would you like to try polite conversaion  ever or is that beyond you? until then you representative of the reason why the republican party is looked down upon by 48% of this country, and by the marjority of the rest of the world.

again, enjoy the typos they will surely boost ur ego further.

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2004, 02:47:09 PM »
are you slow?  why are you so angry seriously.  there is a difference between disagreeing, and acting like a thug on an message board.  would you like to try polite conversaion  ever or is that beyond you? until then you representative of the reason why the republican party is looked down upon by 48% of this country, and by the marjority of the rest of the world.

again, enjoy the typos they will surely boost ur ego further.
I'm acting like a thug?! Trust me, I'm not acting like a thug. I'm the furthest thing from a thug there is.

I've done away with polite conversation because it's clear you aren't interested in that. Remember after the election how you got your panties in a bunch and called me a pussy because I lived in Oregon? I do. Now you expect me to engage in polite conversation with you? Try again.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2004, 03:05:57 PM »
don't try to play games, you are a pussy living in oregon, and I called you out after you repeatedly refused to have polite debate.  now that you insist on continuing your immaturity, i will continue reminding you, you are a pussy from oregon.  i'm sorry my one comment hurt your feeling to that extent, after you repeatedly made immature remarks rather than engaging in real debate.