Author Topic: Cracker is not a racist word  (Read 1256 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cracker is not a racist word
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2004, 08:19:01 PM »
LOL if it's not true then there's no need to get so defensive... Don't y'all put ketchup on pasta? LOL

WTF is wrong with ketchup on pasta.. ???
There's a trillion different pasta meals involving different tomato sauces, and ketchup IS tomatoes, or do you even have proper pasta in U.S. ??  ;D
Ask Antonio.  8)

Ketchup is not the same as Pasta (Marinara) sauce. If it were, it wouldn't be called ketchup, now would it? Pasta sauce has different ingredients than ketchup. Ever heard of seasonings?  That's like saying grape juice is the same as wine... or... Mauzip's asshole is the same as a girl's pussy, just because they both receive dick.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 08:20:54 PM by *Jamal* »

Woodrow

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2004, 08:30:11 PM »
turkey sucks unless it's fresh from the oven and you got some alcohol to go with it, guranteed to make you sleep good...unless you over drink, but thats what family is for on the holidays

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Jome

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2004, 10:30:08 PM »
Ketchup is not the same as Pasta (Marinara) sauce. If it were, it wouldn't be called ketchup, now would it? Pasta sauce has different ingredients than ketchup. Ever heard of seasonings?

Most tomato sauces consists of mainly crushed tomatoes, tomato purée, with added spices, salt, pepper, sugar, water, etc.
Ketchup usually consists of mainly crushed tomatoes, tomato purée, vinegar, salt, sugar, spices, water etc.

It's like pouring Martini into a Martini Strawberry drink: Much of the same.  :)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2004, 10:51:10 PM »
Ketchup is not the same as Pasta (Marinara) sauce. If it were, it wouldn't be called ketchup, now would it? Pasta sauce has different ingredients than ketchup. Ever heard of seasonings?

Most tomato sauces consists of mainly crushed tomatoes, tomato purée, with added spices, salt, pepper, sugar, water, etc.
Ketchup usually consists of mainly crushed tomatoes, tomato purée, vinegar, salt, sugar, spices, water etc.

It's like pouring Martini into a Martini Strawberry drink: Much of the same.  :)

Much of the same, huh? So a bed and a table are the same, since they're both made from wood. Use common sense... ketchup is not the same as pasta/marinara sauce.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2004, 11:01:37 PM »
You don't know the difference between ketchup and marinara sauce; you don't know that the term gay also refers to women... seriously, it would be in your benefit if you stopped trying to argue against FACTS and things UNIVERSALLY known.

In Jome's world:

Gay = ONLY MEN (when the dictionary simply defines it as two people of the same sex)
Table = Bed (since they're both made from wood)
Grape juice = Wine
Ketchup = Marinara sauce
Mauzip = Mate

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2004, 11:22:26 PM »
Seer, if you only were able to meet Salvadoreans, you'd understand! 98% of the Salvadorean men are like that. That's why we call them Cerotes, which is basically a big piece of shit.

LMAO...........OH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

ay sgv, remember the salvadorian cat that stayed wit us after my lil party?? mannn, if u only knew wats happenin 2 that piece of shit. ahaha holla @ me on pm.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jome

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2004, 12:21:35 AM »
You don't know the difference between ketchup and marinara sauce; you don't know that the term gay also refers to women... seriously, it would be in your benefit if you stopped trying to argue against FACTS and things UNIVERSALLY known.

Who's talking about marinara sauce ??? tomato sauce is the subject here.. 
Over here, we have maybe 10-15 different types of tomato sauce, and many of them taste almost like ketchup.
Therefore, it's safe to say that putting ketchup on pasta with tomato sauce, doesn't make it taste much different.

Woodrow

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2004, 12:46:40 AM »

Over here, we have maybe 10-15 different types of tomato sauce, and many of them taste almost like ketchup.
Therefore, it's safe to say that putting ketchup on pasta with tomato sauce, doesn't make it taste much different.

LOL

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2004, 01:00:20 AM »

You're an idiot if you think that ketchup is the same as pasta sauce. 10-15 different types that taste almost like ketchup? Catsup? LOL fuckin retard...

By the way, what the fuck is up with "putting ketchup on pasta WITH tomato sauce".... I thought they were the same, why combine them? LOL

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2004, 01:28:50 AM »
I like Ketchup.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2004, 04:14:08 AM »
lmao ya'll crazy! this went from talking about the word cracka to banning dr. dre's ghost dude to a cookies debate to a ketchup/pasta debate LMAO

bez

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2004, 04:19:59 AM »
LOl crazy shit in here.

What about BBQ sauce?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2004, 04:23:39 AM »
LOl crazy shit in here.

What about BBQ sauce?

That would also be the same as pasta sauce in Jome's opinion, since it's made out of ketchup. LMAO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2004, 07:07:19 AM »
lol @ you guys. ketchup on pasta is sum disgusting shit, go to italy and find one restaurant where they'll come up with that merda, you won't. i don't see how people can like that, but to each his own i guess. but jome, stop actin like it's 'basically the same' as a good sugo di pomodoro

"cant even get decent food...right after i got here i ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and i got egg noodles and ketchup"

take it from a real mafioso :D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
he aint black or white..  he's hispanic..

lol @ u thinkin u know anything about me.

your wrong cracker. my dad is black & puerto rican. i have salvadorian in me as well.

and fuck u for banning people without letting them respond to your post. 

and ill say cracker as many times as i want just to piss you off you dirty ass cracker.

ohh yea. I Hate white people.

you're a disgrace to El Salvador, good thing you're only half.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008