Author Topic: DUBCC'S Most/Least Annoying Members  (Read 779 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re: DUBCC'S Most/Least Annoying Members
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2004, 08:57:43 PM »
least annoying is imo suga foot, he's a cool cat.

That's love right there.  lol

I don't find anyone annoying, I used to.  I do find it annoying tho when people use personal attacks because it usually has nothing to do with what's going on in the thread.

I find that a lot of the Canadians are least annoying.  NOT BEACAUSE THEY'RE CANADIAN, just coincidently. 

Go suck on a mapleleaf asshole

oooops  ....that had nothing to do with the thread. ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2004, 08:57:53 PM »

I don't find anyone annoying, I used to.  I do find it annoying tho when people use personal attacks because it usually has nothing to do with what's going on in the thread.

I find that a lot of the Canadians are least annoying.  NOT BEACAUSE THEY'RE CANADIAN, just coincidently. 

Word  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2004, 09:08:23 PM »

Yeah, but most of 'em are dorky ass nerds (ex: Lincoln)

Ouch.. Except that I wouldn't deny that I am a dorky ass nerd who sits around his room listening to music and watching the House Of Commons debates, so your jabs mean dick all.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2004, 09:23:09 PM »

Go suck on a mapleleaf asshole

oooops  ....that had nothing to do with the thread. ;D

lol    bastid

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2004, 09:51:26 PM »
Ouch.. Except that I wouldn't deny that I am a dorky ass nerd who sits around his room listening to music and watching the House Of Commons debates, so your jabs mean dick all.

LOL WTF... Ok, just don't go Trauma on us...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2004, 09:56:36 PM »

LOL WTF... Ok, just don't go Trauma on us...

You never know, I am insane.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »

Yeah, but most of 'em are dorky ass nerds (ex: Lincoln)

This is coming from someone who makes 110 posts in 2 days :D

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2004, 12:11:21 AM »
Midterm Season... sit here reading my books, while clowning y'all suckaz...

If you ever took your time to get an education instead of chasing TQ around on tours, you'd know... unfortunately for you, you'll just continue being a groupie who takes little kids to the forest during the summer...

bez

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2004, 11:17:51 AM »
I'd like to say something back but I honestly don't know who you are.

Thats because you dont see me in posts about English soccer, Poetry, and various degrees of faggotism.

Now, dont trip off me. Just step ya joke game up. Im just callin it how I sees it.

Another classic case of a member being on Bez's nutz.  You clearly know what topics I post in, and you throw in a little stupid diss at the end of your post.  Another idiot for me to totally ignore in the future. 

Now go and join Apu on my "Fucking Boring No Life Motherfuckers List".

peace

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2004, 11:32:26 AM »
Another idiot for me to totally ignore in the future. 

Now go and join Apu on my "Fucking Boring No Life Motherfuckers List".

Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr mate, check out these blokes!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2004, 01:25:09 PM »
Lol....poetry writing, tree hugging blokes get no love nope!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2004, 03:16:30 PM »
lol

sorry but I still have no idea who you are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2004, 03:32:49 PM »
He's King Tech fool...Don't you remember him from the classic beefs back in the day?

bez

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2004, 03:46:38 PM »
Dont really care to be honest mate.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2004, 08:42:23 PM »
So what the fuck are you still doin in this thread? You tellin us about what you care about or what doesnt interest you like this is one of your basement poetry sessions. Shut the fuck up and bounce out, I punked you, accept it, move on with your life.

What a waste of 9000 posts.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll