Author Topic: DUBCC'S Most/Least Annoying Members  (Read 777 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCC'S Most/Least Annoying Members
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2004, 04:02:58 AM »
Midterm Season... sit here reading my books, while clowning y'all suckaz...

lol, your ego must be as shitty as your life

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2004, 06:13:33 AM »
My life couldn't be any better... attending university, living on campus, no need to work, just chill.... life is good...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2004, 06:17:10 AM »
well ok. now all you need is being liked by somebody........damn, my karma just went down :o ??? :-\ :'(

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2004, 06:27:06 AM »
well ok. now all you need is being liked by somebody........damn, my karma just went down :o ??? :-\ :'(

And you of course know me so well that I should give your comment some thought...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2004, 08:22:16 AM »

And you of course know me so well that I should give your comment some thought...

you know i'm a dorky nerd, i wonder what the drawing of that conclusion is based on

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2004, 10:13:11 AM »

you know i'm a dorky nerd, i wonder what the drawing of that conclusion is based on

LMAO.... hahaha... is that what this is all about? Is that what got your pussy all bloody? Oh shit... LOL... seriously, if me saying that you're a dorky ass nerd gets this kind of reaction out of you, then I'm sorry to say that it's probably true...LOLOL... Kurupt has some wise words for you... "you're more of a bitch than a bitch"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2004, 04:06:32 PM »
you got me wrong...i said something about you, you said i didn't know you, to which i reacted by saying that you had said something about me too, despite not knowing me either...............okay? tbh, this has lost all appeal, so i'll stop now, you can keep lowering my karma and say what you want. peace