Author Topic: I demand all the anti-american topics be combined into one.  (Read 650 times)

Trauma-san

I demand all the anti-american topics be combined into one.
« on: November 23, 2004, 07:30:14 AM »
Do the right thing, or else you've shown your true colors, as an anti-american moderator.  I post several articles about things happening in Norway, and they're combined into one, however people like Ant can post DOZENS of articles about negativity in America, and everything is left alone. 

I demand equal treatment, as an American citizen. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I demand all the anti-american topics be combined into one.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 07:40:53 AM »
I already merged topics by Ant previously. People can post articles now and then. Ant does it a bit too often, I agree, and I also merge his topics now and then, however, you took it to another level. Unbelieveable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 07:45:37 AM »
So, if I got 10 people to all post a negative topic about Norway, that would be alright?  FUCK THAT.  These were all topics about different things, and don't fit in the same heading.  Now it's just one big clusterfuck topic, with all kinds of different replies where you can't even tell what the fuck people are talking about.  I intended to open a serious discussion on the politics, school system, and culture of Norway, just like Norweigians and assholes like you open serious discussions on my country all the time, but yet my plans are thrown away at your convienance.  You're wrong, and it's unfair to belittle not only my posts, but also to marginalize the country of Norway as not deserving more than 1 topic. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 08:01:39 AM »
oh come on, you just did that to show people how "unfair" and "off-pissing" these anti-american threads as you call them were to you by doing something that can be classified as the same, yet straight up isnt  the same at all.
I promise, whenever some dude starts 15 america-bashing threads within like 15 minutes, I gon merge them..
people havent complained when I merged Ant's topics back in the day, so there your forced double standards argument goes right outta the fucking window.
btw your behavior is extremely childish for some dude in his mid-twenties, you might check yourself. you outta be able to handle criticism of your beloved country in a more mature way.
No, it's not a sin

tommyilromano

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 08:06:53 AM »
Ummm... why the fuck do you care if everyone some people don't like America?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 08:08:02 AM »
It's not criticism, it's ridicule.  Post after post after post, year after year after year, poster after poster after poster, and when some American does some wacked out crazy shit, it's held up on a pedestal by people like Jome, or You, or whoever, and we hear "Only In America"... Well, no, it's not "Only in America".  I could do the same with people in Norway, or in England, or wherever, ... BUT I DON'T.  So who's childish?  When I *DO, I'm called Childish, but yet the machine goes on and on all day, all year about America, and they're considered intellectuals.  Recognize your hypocrisy.  

tommyilromano

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 08:11:20 AM »
Calm down crazy... I am an American soldier... Find a hobby.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 08:11:30 AM »

I don't care.  I do care, however, that they have to run their mouths about it, from a position on high, like they're country isn't the same, when it clearly is.  They dont' attack fair things, they pick out the unfair.  They pick out some fucking LOON killing 6 people in the woods, and say "Only in America"... that's an unfair generalization of an entire country, and not only a country, but MY country.  I know that shit isn't right, because I live here, and it's really quite rediculous for someone living on the other side of the world to act like they know what the fuck they're talking about.  Meanwhile, they idolize our music, and devote a serious portion of their life to it.  So it's just hilarious to me that they take the good, with no recognition of the country it came from, but when something bad happens, they represent the whole country that way.  Is that fair? Hell no, it's unfair as shit, but yet it goes on and on and on... when I do the exact same fucking thing, i'm called childish, but nobody recognizes the original posters of the same thing; no, they're intelligent, or intellectuals.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 08:13:39 AM »
Calm down crazy... I am an American soldier... Find a hobby.

That post wasn't directed at you, and I have several hobbies.  I play guitar, I collect video games, I restore classic cars, I restore pinball games and arcade machines, I remodel my home, I collect records, I sing, I bodysurf, etc. etc.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 08:20:36 AM »
It's not criticism, it's ridicule.  Post after post after post, year after year after year, poster after poster after poster, and when some American does some wacked out crazy shit, it's held up on a pedestal by people like Jome, or You, or whoever, and we hear "Only In America"... Well, no, it's not "Only in America".  I could do the same with people in Norway, or in England, or wherever, ... BUT I DON'T.  So who's childish?  When I *DO, I'm called Childish, but yet the machine goes on and on all day, all year about America, and they're considered intellectuals.  Recognize your hypocrisy. 

I understand Jome's Thread with that Only in America phrase pissed the shit outta you off. Ok, you have a right to be pissed off.
Write Jome PM's, whatever, open one Anti-Norway Thread if you like. But don't spamm the fucking board. We all got you point, but spamming the board like that is just annoying, you can deliver your message in a less annoying way, Im sure so.

I don't care.  I do care, however, that they have to run their mouths about it, from a position on high, like they're country isn't the same, when it clearly is.  They dont' attack fair things, they pick out the unfair.  They pick out some fucking LOON killing 6 people in the woods, and say "Only in America"... that's an unfair generalization of an entire country, and not only a country, but MY country.  I know that shit isn't right, because I live here, and it's really quite rediculous for someone living on the other side of the world to act like they know what the fuck they're talking about.  Meanwhile, they idolize our music, and devote a serious portion of their life to it.  So it's just hilarious to me that they take the good, with no recognition of the country it came from, but when something bad happens, they represent the whole country that way.  Is that fair? Hell no, it's unfair as shit, but yet it goes on and on and on... when I do the exact same fucking thing, i'm called childish, but nobody recognizes the original posters of the same thing; no, they're intelligent, or intellectuals. 

No, whenever I open a thread about a rapper, or respond in a thread about a rapper or about basketball or a movie or WHATEVER on this board, it's most definitely that I praise america. You only see the negative. I cant speak for the rest but Im sure they arent too different from me in that point. I like certain things from America, I never denied that. I like the music, a lot of movies, the NBA, the language and the food for example. Even though, there are certain things I dont like at all, like the government, the foreign policies and gun rule. However, when I say "damn that new 50 song is fiiiiyyaahh" you don't see it as me or whoever says it at praising america. But, as soon as somebody says "damn, it sucks that all of you own 2 rifles, 6 shotguns and 3 semi-automatics at home" you immediately see it as someone dissing your country. Recognize your hypocrisy, homie.
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 08:23:30 AM »
THis is a culmination of an entire movement, like I just posted on the other thread, 9 out of 11 posts on this board are Anti-American.  That's Fucking REDICULOUS.  I'm pissed about it, so I'm fighting back.  Why? .. because it's unfair for any body to heap that much negativity upon someone, just like it would be unfair for me to post about only the rapists, murderers, and nazis in Norway, when that's obviously representative of only a small portion of their society.  They get away with it,........ I DONT.  So, again, you're wrong, you know you're wrong for doing it, and I think you're a PISS-POOR moderator. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2004, 08:26:56 AM »
... and as for writing Private Messages, the debate is right the fuck here, in the public forum, where all this bullshit is displayed.  So my fight is right here, and as for posting more than 1 message, the barrage of bullshit is meant to open your eyes to exactly how much bullshit is flying at my country, it's similar in it's absurdity. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 08:30:56 AM »
for the last time your topics were *NOT merged because it was so mean to norwegians, just like anti-american topics are *NOT merged because it's mean to people like you.

your topics were merged because it was spamming. say what you say, you spammed the board and your threads got it fuckin' comin.
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 08:32:16 AM »
... but yet the board is STILL, RIGHT NOW, spammed with Anti-American topics.  YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE UNFAIR, and you know you are. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 08:35:45 AM »
... but yet the board is STILL, RIGHT NOW, spammed with Anti-American topics.  YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE UNFAIR, and you know you are. 

ok I guess this discussion is pointless.. in the end life is unfair, The USA attacking Iraq was unfair, still people died. You think mergin 15 anti-norway threads which were posted by the same person within 15 minutes is unfair, so be it.
No, it's not a sin