Author Topic: I demand all the anti-american topics be combined into one.  (Read 653 times)

Trauma-san

Re: I demand all the anti-american topics be combined into one.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2004, 08:44:12 AM »
^ And again, you show your inability to be unbiased in this, and slam my government again.  Fuck you, man, Fuck you. 

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 08:53:11 AM »
I think both of you are right. Trauma is right cause it's true we have too many anti-american and anti-Bush topics in here. Do yo remember when i used to make all them topics about the Lakers? Well, they were boring too, for a lot of you. No matter if i wrote right things or bullshit. It was the fact that they talked only about the Lakers, and always about the Lakers, constantly about the Lakers, nothing but the Lakers. Even when Lakers signed Tony Bobbit or resigned Medvedenko, i used to open topics. They were news, interesting ones for Lakers fans, but boring for the rest of the forum. Now it's happening the same. We have too many topics against America and/or Bush. I'm not here to say if they are right or wrong, if the things written in them topics are good or bullshit. I'm saying it's boring for a lot of people who doesnt want to discuss about them. This is a forum where to discuss about a lot of things, but, just look at it, "that" thing is Bush or America in 90% of the topics. Just combine all the anti-american topics into one, like Trauma said. And all the political-oriented ones into one. So other arguments will have the right exposure too. Like abort, like that guy who killed the man who raped his mother and got 3 years, like religious things, like terrorism, like Euro, like everything.. Right now it's impossible to do it cause the forum is full of hate, and full of people who posts always the same things cause the "new" topics are always the same. P.S. 7even is right cause it's wrong to make 10 topics about Norwegians, since nobody really cares. I mean i know it's a provocation, but let's discuss here like intelligent people, i think 7even knows the "problem" even without provocations.

1- Let's combine anti-Bush topics into one.
2- Let's combine topics about elections into one (shit we have pt 1, pt 2, pt 3... lol. Quoting the same article!)
3- Let's combine anti-americans topics into one.
4- Let's combine topics about terrorism in general into one.
5- Let's ban people who cant discuss with others.

And we will have again a nice place where to discuss all the things we want.

It's up to people's intelligence to make a step back, like i did with the Lakers thing. C'mon.. we dont need beefs or "wars" over a PC! We intelligent people.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2004, 08:56:07 AM »
^ EXACTLY.  Finally somebody gets it. 

P.S., the sole purpose of the Norweigian topics was to show how rediculous this shit is, of course we don't need 10 topics slamming Norway.  We do, though, until the board is cleaned up.  If they're allowed to do what they do, I'm allowed to piss all over Norway, 10 times a day if necessary. 

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2004, 08:58:40 AM »

LOL @ this

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2004, 09:01:03 AM »
Well, I'm glad you find it humourous, laughter *IS the best medicine, and I'm always down for a good laugh, even if it's on me, I think I've proven that over and over again. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2004, 09:03:39 AM »
I don't make anti-american posts.  I make anti-bush posts, because I believe he is bad for my country.  I post on avg. maybe 1.5 posts a day.  Some days I'll post 2, other days I'll post 0 or 1. 

Either way, I've never made an anti-american post.  Only Anti-Bush Administration, and I've suggested in the past that it makes sense to combine some of my posts.  The reason I haven't done so myself, is because its time consuming, and from my point of view not worth it.  Not only that, but some posts discuss entirely different issues.  If you want fairness and credibility I suggest you learn to respond maturely, and logically rather than spouting nonsense, and often blatantly ignoring the overall point of my posts. 

How is it anti-american to complain that our economy is weakening, our foreign policy is worse off, we've lost respect in the eyes of the rest of the world, etc.  I'm not calling out America, I'm calling out our leadership, because I want to live in a country with a strong economy, international respect, effective foreign policy, and respectable leadership.  Why should anyone consider your demands, when all you do is prove your bigotry by writing posts were you display an obvious lack of understanding of the arguments I have made.  You call me out like I'm anti-american, whic h isn't true.  Or, read your recent posts with me where you go on immature rants that don't even make sense.  If you want your opinins to be credible, calm down a little, and try to make some sense. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2004, 09:07:18 AM »
Anti US Government, same thing.  All you do is bitch, but have yet to provide a solution, and that's great you want to combine the posts, next time..... do it. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2004, 09:22:06 AM »
Anti US Government, same thing.  All you do is bitch, but have yet to provide a solution, and that's great you want to combine the posts, next time..... do it. 

Again your not making any sense.  By your logic, if a party is in power, you never criticize them, because that is unpatriotic, and therefore, once power is acquired it should never have to be reliquished?                                       

If your going to bitch about me, please at least say things that make sense.  I also pointed out a lot of my posts deal with entirely different topics and deserve different threads.  If your calling me anti-american, I might as well call you the same, since you prefer partisanship to prosperity, and look forward to the damage that will be done to our country, simple so you can say the pussy liberals lost.  But thats silly, its not anti-american to have an opinion, its anti-american to say your opinion is not allowed.  have you forgotten what democracy is, and for all your side cares about certain american rights you seem to hate certain other ones.  i.e. "we need our guns" but "we dont need free speech"

Either way, if you have something to say that relates to my post feel free to say it, but stop the nonsense where you come complaining about shit that doesn't even make sense.

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2004, 09:26:50 AM »
Ant he's just telling you to make 1 FUCKING TOPIC and to write WHATEVER YOU WANT there. ;D

Jome

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2004, 12:09:41 PM »
Hunter kills 5 fellow hunters, wounds 3
Top 25 safest/most dangerous cities in U.S.

Anti-American hate propaganda at its worst..  ::)  :tosser:
Geez, grow the fuck up Trauma, you little cry-baby.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2004, 12:17:16 PM »

word association.. toys +  trauma + out  + pram + throw  + of

hope you realise now trauma that the major person dissing "your" country is also from "your" country..

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2004, 12:20:46 PM »
ohh and on the topic of funny stories making a country look bad..

if you had a sense of humour you'd visit the g-spot and see the massive amounts of weird and wonderful american antics another countryman of yours  Pops T posts up in his capacity as.. well i'll refer you to his custom title.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2004, 12:40:48 PM »
Am the only one who recognizes the mental limitations Trauma has? Notice how he instinctively lumps all anti American criticism into one pile. The way you just dismiss is, how you fail to make a distinction between retarded anti American posts and the ones that have proper fuckin points to make, is just dumbfounding to me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2004, 04:43:09 PM »
LMFAO .... Trauma has officially lost it.....

*in 1 week Jome will post about a crazy hick going on a shooting spree because he felt like he was being discriminated against on an international internet message board*

Hopefully Trauma will be released on bail, so he can come back here and bash Jome for posting that anti-American article

;D

Jome

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2004, 04:45:24 PM »
^^ LMAO, not unlikely.