Author Topic: More Analysis on the 2004 Vote :)  (Read 526 times)

acbaylove

Re: More Analysis Suggests 04 Vote May Have Been Hacked
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 07:01:01 AM »
being Italian doesnt imply you can't be a Bush supporter. In fact, Italians are known for being the least Bush-Hating nation in Europe, with their leader licking Bush's nuts and being a total Stan.

Yeah... Thats what I think of when I think of Italy. "What a bunch of non-Bush haters"... I mean because thats what Italians are known for.

But that's wrong! I mean look at Spanish. They fought the war!! (we didnt). So Aznar was even more Stan than Berlusconi. All of a sudden Zapatero won. And now all of a sudden Spain is against the war? I think you can say it with no problems: 85% of the population  of Europe was and still IS against the war in Iraq. What the leaders do doesnt always reflect the opinion of the common people. I think the majority of the population of Spain didnt want to make a war. Still they did it. And i think i can say the same about English. Talking about Italians, 89% of the population didnt want us to send them Carabinieri's to help Iraqi (cause it was too dangerous, in fact they bombed our HQ and killed 30 men). Still we went there. It's wrong to judge a nation by their leader. But i understand that's the vision Italians give to the world.

....Ma era sarcastico! I was not being serious. I know that c'mon dude. I guess I need to make myself more clear next time.

Yeah, i was replying more to Jamal than to you. ;)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2004, 07:28:18 AM »
http://ucdata.berkeley.edu/

A new report to be published by UC Berkley suggets the 2004 vote may have been hacked.  This study was conducted by a member of the National Academy of Sciences in collaboration with doctoral students at UC Berkley.  You can DL the full report at the link below, or just read the summary. 

Full Report:
http://ucdata.berkeley.edu/new_web/VOTE2004/election04_WP.pdf

Summary:

Irregularities associated with electronic voting machines may have awarded 130,000 excess votes or more to President George W.
Bush in Florida.

Compared to counties with paper ballots, counties with electronic voting machines were significantly more likely to show increases
in support for President Bush between 2000 and 2004. This effect cannot be explained by differences between counties in income,
number of voters, change in voter turnout, or size of Hispanic/Latino population.

In Broward County alone, President Bush appears to have received approximately 72,000 excess votes.

We can be 99.9% sure that these effects are not attributable to chance.

Yeah... Berkeley is a source i would trust for unbiased data.

Is there a source critical of Bush that you would trust for unbiased analysis?  I see a whole lot of critics, and not much defense.  Again, you don't have to trust this article, there are plenty of others.  No they aren't all correct, but are they really all wrong? I mean there comes a point where you also have to admit an obvious bias, and either consider all information equally, or just say fuck it, i only listen to things that agree with my own current opinions.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 07:30:14 AM »
you're not a bush supporter?  then why do you come in my threads defending Bush like he is your cousin?  you get almost as pissed as engelwood does.  seriously, if you dislike threads about Bush, don't read them.  literally they take up 1/20th of ur computer screen, you don't have to click and read my threads, i dont read threads that dont' interest me.  i suggest you stop doing the same.  Now as far as this article goes I read the summary, not the full report because it takes less time to read the summary than to read 8 pages of statistics.  According to the summary:

"The data show with 99.0% certainty that a county’s use of electronic voting is associated with a disproportionate increase in votes for President Bush."

Ok, now I will admit that my use of the word 'hacked' may have been excessive.
Man that's the only shit i dislike about you. Not the articles you quote. But the comment you sometimes add by yourself. Like Afghanistan not producing opium with Talibans and Bush being the one to blame, or like this analys that "suggests 04 vote may have been hacked". I mean if you post this article in full it's ok, if i wanna read it i will. But when you add those comments, be sure of what you write, or you get paranoid and i dont trust you no more. You know what i mean? I'm not defending Bush. Actually i replied only to 2 of your topics about him, the last 2. The reasons?

1- Cause i've read that document by Costas before you.
2- Cause i've read the word "hacked", and i knew it wasnt possible for an University to prove it, when thousands of lawyers didnt.

That's it. Continue to make all the topics you want, but please.. be careful when you comment things and blame people. Cool?

Ok agreed, and understood.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2004, 07:33:25 AM »

I haven't posted in this thread. This is my 1st post, so what the fuck are you claiming to be replying to?

Trauma-san

Re: More Analysis on the 2004 Vote :)
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 07:50:05 AM »
Yeah, I agree Bush hacked all the computers and stole the election.  Now; nextime, lemme give you some strategy so this doesn't happen again.  Get thousands and thousands and thousands of people to help watch the voting machines, and focus all your attention on that.  Think about it.  All you have to do is make sure the voting machines don't get hacked again; so lets pass laws, lets get law enforcement or whatever we need involved, hell the National Guard could help, lets get them all involved in the voting process, we could just raise taxes and make it happen... lets get them all involved, and lets make sure not 1 fucking vote goes wrong. 

Hell, then you're guaranteed to win.  We know a republican isn't going to win fairly and squarely... don't change your message, or your method of campaigning, or your agenda, all of that is fine, I'm sure, and most of America probalby agrees with it.  That's not why you lost the election, you lost the election because of CHEATING!!!! So just make sure it's fair and square next time, and there shouldn't be any problems (snicker snicker). 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2004, 08:05:18 AM »

I haven't posted in this thread. This is my 1st post, so what the fuck are you claiming to be replying to?

LMAO

what a sorry excuse for not getting sarcasm, at least look if Jamal has posted before you make something like that up.. LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2004, 08:18:17 AM »

ROFL!! Man soon i'll start having nightmares about you! ;D
Sorry, it was 7even.

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2004, 08:18:42 AM »
you're not a bush supporter?  then why do you come in my threads defending Bush like he is your cousin?  you get almost as pissed as engelwood does.  seriously, if you dislike threads about Bush, don't read them.  literally they take up 1/20th of ur computer screen, you don't have to click and read my threads, i dont read threads that dont' interest me.  i suggest you stop doing the same.  Now as far as this article goes I read the summary, not the full report because it takes less time to read the summary than to read 8 pages of statistics.  According to the summary:

"The data show with 99.0% certainty that a county’s use of electronic voting is associated with a disproportionate increase in votes for President Bush."

Ok, now I will admit that my use of the word 'hacked' may have been excessive.
Man that's the only shit i dislike about you. Not the articles you quote. But the comment you sometimes add by yourself. Like Afghanistan not producing opium with Talibans and Bush being the one to blame, or like this analys that "suggests 04 vote may have been hacked". I mean if you post this article in full it's ok, if i wanna read it i will. But when you add those comments, be sure of what you write, or you get paranoid and i dont trust you no more. You know what i mean? I'm not defending Bush. Actually i replied only to 2 of your topics about him, the last 2. The reasons?

1- Cause i've read that document by Costas before you.
2- Cause i've read the word "hacked", and i knew it wasnt possible for an University to prove it, when thousands of lawyers didnt.

That's it. Continue to make all the topics you want, but please.. be careful when you comment things and blame people. Cool?

Ok agreed, and understood.
:)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2004, 08:20:30 AM »

That seems to be the fate of those who attempt to TOT-Battle me  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2004, 08:27:24 AM »

Sorry, it was 7even.

In that case, lol, yes the spanish dudes were hardcore against the war and their former leader didnt give a shit.

Still, Berlusconi is known for 3 things:

- being an asshole
- being curupt
- being a bush-stan

fits if you ask me.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004, 08:29:58 AM »

Sorry, it was 7even.

In that case, lol, yes the spanish dudes were hardcore against the war and their former leader didnt give a shit.

Still, Berlusconi is known for 3 things:

- being an asshole
- being curupt
- being a bush-stan

fits if you ask me.

He is. But italians aint like him, just like Spanish werent like Aznar. If we have elections tomorrow, the left wing wins, and Italy retires their troops from Iraq, loosing all the relationships with Bush and America.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2004, 08:35:21 AM »
^^^that's prolly what people who still believed in mankind thought too right before the US Elections a few weeks ago. The result was Bush got more votes than any other President ever before.

But ok maybe Italians are cool when it comes to politics I don't know, you can judge better than me for sure, it's just that maybe you're lying to yourself? LoL, no, it's aight.
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2004, 08:42:14 AM »
Honestly, when I was in italy, everyone I met was pro Bush.  Altho most everyone I met was fairly wealthy so who knows.  But personally I dont see Berlusconi being voted out anytime soon.

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2004, 09:08:07 AM »
Naaa! Italians are not pro-Bush. They are pro-Italians (we got soldiers there, medics, Red Cross, enjeneers, etc).
But they are all against the war.
Shit, we've had the biggest parades in Europe done by pacifistic movements..
We have the Pope, lol!
Italy cant be pro-war.
Berlusconi's mistake was that he didnt understand it.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2004, 11:41:54 AM »
Is it true that Berlusconi was one a cruise ship singer? someone told me he was before.