Author Topic: Ja Rule Praises 50 & Eminem  (Read 1396 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Re: Ja Rule Praises 50 & Eminem
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2004, 04:50:05 PM »
he had to throw that last little diss in there to 50. thats the kinda bullsht that keeps these wack ass beefs goin. they all need to just stfu and make music and get  money.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2004, 06:40:16 PM »

and I agree with what Ja says, not too many people can relate to Eminem. unless you've ever had the urge to rape your mom, shoot up gay clubs, and all that other bullshiet he talks about

lol, sometimes i have the urge to shoot up gay clubs.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2004, 09:10:26 PM »
so Ja's just bein the bigger man, why all the hate? that whole beef was fake in the first place. Ja was the biggest rapper out but he was ALREADY fallin, 50 just came out with Eminem & Dre backin him & dissed him. people were happy cuz they were ALREADY tired of Ja.

and I agree with what Ja says, not too many people can relate to Eminem. unless you've ever had the urge to rape your mom, shoot up gay clubs, and all that other bullshiet he talks about

how is ja being the bigger man? you know em already said he was gonna stop the beef right? em already said he was done....ja is just jumping on the band wagon.....personally i dont really feel that either of them deserve any sort of credit....it was a lame beef to begin with

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2004, 09:28:26 PM »
so Ja's just bein the bigger man, why all the hate? that whole beef was fake in the first place. Ja was the biggest rapper out but he was ALREADY fallin, 50 just came out with Eminem & Dre backin him & dissed him. people were happy cuz they were ALREADY tired of Ja.

Oh yeah,Ja's the bigger man when Eminem was the first to admit that this beef was bullshit & that he's finished with it???Oh sure,u copy some1 & then get credit for it.Yes of course,Ja's the bigger man in this case ::)

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2004, 10:25:38 PM »
in his neighbourhood, is he meaning NY? yeah sure.. 50cent>>>ja in NY ::)

In Queens (thats the neighborhood he's talking bout)..Ja rule is bigger than 50 (my girls uncle lives near queens, he told her that their fame is 50/50, but in queens Ja is bigger, due to the fact that Ja's always in/around the neighborhood)

ja sonned eminem already

"An' Em, whats tha du-rag for?
You neva gon' have waves, you'll never know black pain
but you can become tha first white rappa slain."

LoL @ those wack ass lyrics
NO, Actually JA MURDERED EM With the best line ever
"Em, you claim your mother's a Crackhead and Kim is a known slut, so whats hailey gon be when she grows up?"

I wanna see a Em diss to Ja Rule that can top that, seriously....JA Shitted on Em and whiped his ass with Em's du-rag

The Predator

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2004, 11:04:50 PM »
HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS MURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAHHHH RAHHHHHHHH

Ja Rule = wubbish

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2004, 12:58:55 AM »

wtf? do u know what the word neighbourhood means? he talkin bout South Queens, 50 got a snitch jacket in his hood, dats the only reason he ain't "big" there. When U have a snitch jacket on U, even some of yur closest people turn yo back on U.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2004, 02:26:27 AM »

In Queens (thats the neighborhood he's talking bout)..Ja rule is bigger than 50 (my girls uncle lives near queens, he told her that their fame is 50/50, but in queens Ja is bigger, due to the fact that Ja's always in/around the neighborhood)

ja sonned eminem already

NO, Actually JA MURDERED EM With the best line ever
"Em, you claim your mother's a Crackhead and Kim is a known slut, so whats hailey gon be when she grows up?"

I wanna see a Em diss to Ja Rule that can top that, seriously....JA Shitted on Em and whiped his ass with Em's du-rag

I was talkin about the line dude above quoted which is indeed wack bullshit. The line you quoted is good, I still don't see how it makes him win the beef, the wack rest made up for it imo. One good punchline which doesn't have anything to do with the beef but is just a lil clowning can't make you win no beef.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2004, 04:29:49 AM »

imo..

ja is actin like a nigga who has got his ass whupped in front of his friends...friends left him..kuz the new nigga whooped the shit out of him...he tried to avoid everything...then suddenly he is tryin to etch n sketch his way back into people's heart by doin what he's doin...and he's doin a helluva job at it... look at new york...then he still talks under his breath bout 50 nem...but its jus breath..

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2004, 11:04:53 AM »
ja sonned eminem already

who said anything about them being good? HE STILL GOT SONNED. white boys wearing du-rags, is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. there is no purpose for them to wear them. not to mention he wears it under a hat, which makes it look 10x more ridiculous.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 11:06:46 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2004, 11:23:58 AM »
ja sonned eminem already

who said anything about them being good? HE STILL GOT SONNED. white boys wearing du-rags, is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. there is no purpose for them to wear them. not to mention he wears it under a hat, which makes it look 10x more ridiculous.

lol, you know what fashion  is?
wearing baggy jeans instead of something else doesnt have a particular purpose either, yet many black and white dudes wear them.
it's about fashion, Im sure there are many black people out there who don't wear a du rag because of waves, but because they like how it looks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2004, 11:27:50 AM »

Smartass, do your homework son. The bandana (or due rag) is a white thing. The red bandana was the mark of a gang called the cowboys way back in the 1800s. They would wear it for association. Regular coyboys would wear them under their cowboy hats to keep their hair out of the way. Biker's adopted it too. All this was way before the bloods vs crips stuff in LA.

Besides Ja's a fucking liar. I personally saw interviews by him here in Toronto talking about how good Eminem is. This was before the beef. He said how he didn't grow up from where Em is from but Em is so good at explaing it's like I was there. Shit like that. Now he's saying he never liked Em's music because he can't relate.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2004, 11:46:35 AM »
i wear Dickies cause im hispanic...yup
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2004, 11:50:01 AM »
ja sonned eminem already

wearing baggy jeans instead of something else doesnt have a particular purpose either, yet many black and white dudes wear them.
it's about fashion, Im sure there are many black people out there who don't wear a du rag because of waves, but because they like how it looks.
ummmm jeans purpose are so that they cover your lower body. every race has a lower body.
du-rags purpose are to get waves. whites can't get waves. your analogy failed worse than canibus career.
and name me one white person(besides eminem), who you see wearing a du-rag on tv? yeah, thats what i thought. have you ever seen a white person rockin a du-rag on the streets? i highly doubt it. lol @ du rags being the same as a banadana too. the eminem dickriding on this board is disgusting...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 11:52:12 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2004, 11:56:16 AM »
ja sonned eminem already

ummmm jeans purpose are so that they cover your lower body. every race has a lower body.
du-rags purpose are to get waves. whites can't get waves. your analogy failed worse than canibus career.
and name me one white person(besides eminem), who you see wearing a du-rag on tv? yeah, thats what i thought. have you ever seen a white person rockin a du-rag on the streets? i highly doubt it. lol @ du rags being the same as a banadana too. the eminem dickriding on this board is disgusting...

lmao, but you can also wear other things to cover your body.. it's a fucking fashion thing. you think blacks think it looks terrible, and still wear it cause of waves? I doubt it. and yes Ive seen people who arent black at all wearing du rags. I wouldnt dress like that, but not because I cant get waves, but because I simply dont think it looks good on me.. although if some white dude thinks it suits him, I dont see the slightest reason why he shouldnt wear it..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 11:58:06 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin