Author Topic: ARIZONA - WHITE SKULL CANYON!  (Read 189 times)

bez

ARIZONA - WHITE SKULL CANYON!
« on: August 13, 2002, 06:58:30 AM »
Anyway I think its called White Skull Canyon.  Its called something like that.

I was watching unsolved mysteries last night, if you dont remember it, it was a progam that was made in like 1993 or sumit like that it it showed old mysteries like Murders, dissaparances and shit like that, which was never sloved.

Anyways I was watching it last night and it had this tale of lost treasure that was suppose to be somewhere around this Canyon in Arizona, what happens was this group in sumit like 1892 was carrying gold across this canyon and this other group of outlaws followed them killed them all and then took there gold.  As the outlaws didnt have enough horses and shit to carry it all back they buried some of it.  2 of the outlaws decided to scew over there friends and go abck for the gold for themselves, they went back collected the gold and buried it somewhere else so only them 2 would know where it was.  They hid out in a cave at the bottom of a moutain for four months because they knew the other outlawz would be looking for them, in the 4  months 1 of the outlaws was writing to an aunt or something sending her maps and shit telling her of how if they didnt make it out alive with the gold he wanted her to come and get it.  The letter where getting her her because 1 of the outlaws kept riding till he found a person going across the desert with his horse and carriage.

As the story go's the treasure was never kept by the outlaws becuase they went into a town and both where killed or something in a shootout.  This guy claims to of seen the maps and the various letters and know the where abouts of the treasure.  The treasure being 8 million dollars worth of gold.  He always go's to Arizona to try and pin point the exact location of the treasure and he thinks he knows it.  The only thing is that it has been made illegal to dig there so the man who thinks he knows where it is cant look for it properly.  

That was in something like 1995 cos the program is mad old and I remember watching in with my parents when  was about 8.  But how cool would it be to go there and find all that treasure, like the goonies.

I found it interesting so I just thought I wud let ya'll know.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: The only thing it is ARIZONA - WHITE SKULL CAN
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 09:07:49 AM »
i dunno about all that but goonies is the shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris