Author Topic: Yukmouth interview  (Read 253 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yukmouth interview
« on: November 24, 2004, 06:29:44 PM »
http://www.smokealotrecords.com/interviews/yukmouth1.htm

1) I know you wanted 'Million Dollar Mouth Piece' to be a surprise to the fans but what can you tell us thus far about the project?

Million Dollar Mouthpiece is still in the working, so theres no telling who will be on the album as of now. Just look for Lil Flip, Scarface, The Outlawz, E-40 & many more. The production will be handled mostly by Nan Dogg, Mike Dean, Dame Grease & Ric Rock. I'm using both styles on this Album, rugged & smoooth!

2) The Regime seems to be making a lot of noise in the Hip-Hop scene as of now, can you tell us about the upcoming Regime releases?

Right now we are about to release our regime mixtape called 'ALL OUT WAR'. Then we're dropping the album 'REGIME LIFE' on Smoke-A-Lot/Rap-A-Lot this Spring.

3) Who is in the 'Regime' as of now?

The Regime is: YUKMOUTH, TECH N9NE, GONZOE, DIZZLE DON, POPPA LQ AKA KENNY KINGPEN, DORASEL, GOVNORMATIC, MESSY MARV, DRU DOWN, YOUNG SKRILLA, MONSTA GANJAH, NYCE, AMP-PICHINO, CHINO NINO, THE FLEET & D-MENACE.

4) What artists do you hope to work with in the future and what artists will you be collaborating with in the near future?

I hope to work with Cassidy, M.O.P., Ice Cube, Nas, Jadakiss, Ludacris and Nelly. I'm on Lil Flips next album and he's on my new album.

5) How do you feel about the Bay Area Hip-Hop scene right now?

The Bay Area Hip-Hop scene is on fire right now! We've got cats like The Federation, Turf Talk and Keak Da Sneak is making a lot of noise now! We're bringing it back to The Bay.

6) Tell us about the upcoming Luniz album?

No info. Just know it will be called 'OPERATION SKRILLION'.

7) Your latest DVD 'United Ghetto's of America Vol. II' contains a scene chapter called 'Fuck U' and you say "Fuck The President", what are your political views?

Like I said "Fuck The President for puttin us through the war shit". I feel it's all a bunch of bullshit to get revenge for what Sadam did to his Dad.

8) Will there be another ThugLordz (Yukmouth and C-Bo) album?

Yeah, soon as my nigga get out of jail we're back in the studio.

9) Godzilla Entertainment is your new label can you give us the scoop on the artist you have signed and general information on what the label will include?

Well basically Godzilla Entertainment will handle the DVD's, Mix tapes and new artists like Young $krilla & Nyce. It's a branch of Smoke-A-Lot Records.

10) When will you be launching your clothing line?

I'll do a clothing line when it's time. Right now I’m focussed on the Artists on my label.

11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?

Five Years from now I say I’ll have the number one independent rap label with my hottest acts going diamond.

12) I'm sure Mac Dre is watching down right now is there anything you would like to say about veteran Mac Dre'?

Thug In Peace to the homie Mac mother fucking Dre. There will never be another like you my nigga! Thanks for all the love you gave me before you went to heaven. ONE LOVE, ONE THUG!

13) What's your favourite chronic, I know how much you be smoking but let 'em know what it is?

My favourite weed right now has to be the Purple Kush. I smoke a half to a whole ounce everyday! Like 50 or 60 blunts in a day.

14) Using the words below what's the first thing that comes to mind?

THE GAME
Toque ring

SUGE KNIGHT
Compton boss

J A RULE
Inc under boss

LUNIZ
Bay legends

PHATS BOSSI
Traitor, Snake

2PAC
The best rapper alive!

LIL' J
King of the South, The Don

MIXTAPES
Giving back to the fans

DIPSET
Purple city bird gang

The last word is for yourself, YUKMOUTH!

The worlds most hated!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Yukmouth interview
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 06:52:33 PM »
2PAC
The best rapper alive!

lol..what an asshole
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 02:43:37 AM »
2PAC
The best rapper alive!

lol..what a retard

can't wait for all the upcoming shit though, hopefully there's gonna be a lotta Tecca Nina on the mixtape and album..

didn't know he's coo wit Face now

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 03:42:46 AM »
Why is Yuk a retarded for that quote? Yuk, Spice, the Lawz, Syke, Richie Rich, they all still continues to say he's alive. But they all means musically and spiritually, not in his phisical form lol.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 05:06:21 AM »
http://www.smokealotrecords.com/interviews/yukmouth1.htm

1) I know you wanted 'Million Dollar Mouth Piece' to be a surprise to the fans but what can you tell us thus far about the project?

Million Dollar Mouthpiece is still in the working, so theres no telling who will be on the album as of now. Just look for Lil Flip, Scarface, The Outlawz, E-40 & many more. The production will be handled mostly by Nan Dogg, Mike Dean, Dame Grease & Ric Rock. I'm using both styles on this Album, rugged & smoooth!

2) The Regime seems to be making a lot of noise in the Hip-Hop scene as of now, can you tell us about the upcoming Regime releases?

Right now we are about to release our regime mixtape called 'ALL OUT WAR'. Then we're dropping the album 'REGIME LIFE' on Smoke-A-Lot/Rap-A-Lot this Spring.

3) Who is in the 'Regime' as of now?

The Regime is: YUKMOUTH, TECH N9NE, GONZOE, DIZZLE DON, POPPA LQ AKA KENNY KINGPEN, DORASEL, GOVNORMATIC, MESSY MARV, DRU DOWN, YOUNG SKRILLA, MONSTA GANJAH, NYCE, AMP-PICHINO, CHINO NINO, THE FLEET & D-MENACE.

4) What artists do you hope to work with in the future and what artists will you be collaborating with in the near future?

I hope to work with Cassidy, M.O.P., Ice Cube, Nas, Jadakiss, Ludacris and Nelly. I'm on Lil Flips next album and he's on my new album.

5) How do you feel about the Bay Area Hip-Hop scene right now?

The Bay Area Hip-Hop scene is on fire right now! We've got cats like The Federation, Turf Talk and Keak Da Sneak is making a lot of noise now! We're bringing it back to The Bay.

6) Tell us about the upcoming Luniz album?

No info. Just know it will be called 'OPERATION SKRILLION'.

7) Your latest DVD 'United Ghetto's of America Vol. II' contains a scene chapter called 'Fuck U' and you say "Fuck The President", what are your political views?

Like I said "Fuck The President for puttin us through the war shit". I feel it's all a bunch of bullshit to get revenge for what Sadam did to his Dad.

8) Will there be another ThugLordz (Yukmouth and C-Bo) album?

Yeah, soon as my nigga get out of jail we're back in the studio.

9) Godzilla Entertainment is your new label can you give us the scoop on the artist you have signed and general information on what the label will include?

Well basically Godzilla Entertainment will handle the DVD's, Mix tapes and new artists like Young $krilla & Nyce. It's a branch of Smoke-A-Lot Records.

10) When will you be launching your clothing line?

I'll do a clothing line when it's time. Right now I’m focussed on the Artists on my label.

11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?

Five Years from now I say I’ll have the number one independent rap label with my hottest acts going diamond.

12) I'm sure Mac Dre is watching down right now is there anything you would like to say about veteran Mac Dre'?

Thug In Peace to the homie Mac mother fucking Dre. There will never be another like you my nigga! Thanks for all the love you gave me before you went to heaven. ONE LOVE, ONE THUG!

13) What's your favourite chronic, I know how much you be smoking but let 'em know what it is?

My favourite weed right now has to be the Purple Kush. I smoke a half to a whole ounce everyday! Like 50 or 60 blunts in a day.

14) Using the words below what's the first thing that comes to mind?

THE GAME
Toque ring

SUGE KNIGHT
Compton boss

J A RULE
Inc under boss

LUNIZ
Bay legends

PHATS BOSSI
Traitor, Snake

2PAC
The best rapper alive!

LIL' J
King of the South, The Don

MIXTAPES
Giving back to the fans

DIPSET
Purple city bird gang ...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The last word is for yourself, YUKMOUTH!

The worlds most hated!

i woulda died if that was at the end of that...good interview

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 01:17:10 PM »
yuk wit a rick roc beat dayumm that shits gon be fyaaa
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466