Author Topic: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!  (Read 1215 times)

GangstaBoogy

Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!
« on: November 25, 2004, 01:48:48 PM »
What do you have to say to the journalists who totally don't support the West?

Yukmouth: Eat a dick when the West comes back because we are coming back. All you do is ride fuckin nuts. Eat a dick muthafucka! A special shot out to them dick riding muthafuckaz XXL. All you do is shit for G-Unit and Eminem. When are you gonna wake up? There is so much in the industry besides G-Unit and Eminem. I like Murder dog because ya'll handle everything. All the underground and the mainstream muthafuckaz. Their whole spreads are about Eminem and all these video bitches. They give these video bitches five page spreads and only ask them two questions. What the fuck are you doing with your magazine? I know you are feuding with the Source, but damn. Why are you all boycotting every other artist besides Interscope artists. Nobody is getting the cover besides Interscope artists. Fuck XXL with a double fuck! Put that shit in big ass large quotes. They can eat a dick. They act like The Game is the only nigga from the West that is bangin'. there are niggas that will murder The Game. The Game is hot, but please. They are playing favorites over there. Right, they have favoritism towards Dre. He is a gay nigga! Not to be like that but he is a gay ass nigga. It's cool but he is a faggot man. He don't want to fuck with the real. Dre is afraid of real gangstaz man. He ain't gonna bring no real gangstaz to the table.

Yall can dickride the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath group all you want, but cant nobody say what Yuk just said aint real...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 02:09:27 PM »
real talk

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 03:21:07 PM »
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Yukmouth is a loser
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 03:23:04 PM »
^^ he might be, but what he said is still the truth

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 03:38:41 PM »
yukmouth sucks....that grimey style he trys to use is wack as fuck....he needs to go back to his roots.....but never the less xxl is on some bull shit lately.....the source sucks also....all thats left for true hip hop heads weather its east or west is web sites like this one...as a matter of fact I predict web sites and forums will probably be the death of hip hop zines as we know it......and thats a good thang because these magazines misrepresent and water down the culture

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 03:47:07 PM »
He juss frustrated, and it's understandable.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 03:53:22 PM »
the west won't be big again until all these people can stop their bitching at each other. he's frustrated, but comes out to call Dre gay? what does that have to do with XXL not support the west?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 05:11:21 PM »
why do I get the feeling that Yuk wouldnt be getting any of these negative comments if he didnt beef with Game?

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 05:28:13 PM »
^^ he might be, but what he said is still the truth

So what he said is the truth?  So it's a official that Dr. Dre is a "gay nigga", a "gay ass nigga" and a "faggot"?
I'm not debating whether what he said about XXL is true or not, I just hate when people cry, bitch and whine about shit like this.

Yukmouth seems to be an attention whore much like this slut:

Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2004, 05:33:05 PM »
we can't have yukmouth repin tha west, he iz over, done finish, has been, if i was xxl i wouldnt put a washed up west coast rapper in tha mag, we need other fresh WC rappers makin sum noise, not tha same old fuckin losers. all i hear yukmouth saying is no one listens to me cos im from tha WC, why dont he put some decent fuckin music out then maybe fuckaz will listen. i swear everytime i hear yukmouth he is crying bout sumthing, the nigga need to shut tha fuck up he already fell offffffff

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2004, 06:17:27 PM »
yukmouth called dre a faggot cuz he knows dre aint ever gonna werk wit him...dre dont werk wit bay area artists...yukmouth just pissed cuz he aint at the top and he wishes he was like wen he first came out ...thats why he'd be callin out aftermath/g-unit/shady all the time...but i betchu if dre called him up to make a track wit him he'd fuckin' do it...i like yukmouths music ...but i hate his fuckin attitude always cussin out rappers...thats why i was glad that game dissed his ass even thou game lost...but hey sum1 had ta diss yukmouth...but thats how i feel

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2004, 07:35:02 PM »
yuk may be an attention hog, but he will rip anybody in g-unit or east coast west coast to shreds..if that aint enough gonzoe, tech9 and messy can handle his lightweight.
i cant sympathize with anybody saying that game is better than yukmouth

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2004, 07:49:05 PM »
Right, they have favoritism towards Dre. He is a gay nigga! Not to be like that but he is a gay ass nigga. It's cool but he is a faggot man. He don't want to fuck with the real. Dre is afraid of real gangstaz man. He ain't gonna bring no real gangstaz to the table.

Damn, did Dre beat Yukmouth up as a child or something..  :D
And does he refer to himself when he talks about "Real gangstaz".. :tosser:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2004, 07:58:57 PM »
yuk may be an attention hog, but he will rip anybody in g-unit or east coast west coast to shreds..if that aint enough gonzoe, tech9 and messy can handle his lightweight.
i cant sympathize with anybody saying that game is better than yukmouth

and thats real!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 08:32:51 PM »
llmao @ yumouth..dude sounds jealous/pissed off
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008