Author Topic: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!  (Read 1206 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2004, 09:54:04 PM »
I agree with Yuk dissin the XXL,what he said about them is real.But why is he dissin Dre???Wasnt the Luniz supposed 2 have production from him on 1 of their albums???He just seems frustrated that it didnt work out.He can say what he wants 2 about Dre,but if Dre would lend out his hand & give some production to Yuk or sign Yuk to aftermath,that lil whining dude would be all over Dre's nuts man. :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2004, 11:16:12 PM »
real spit......fuck yukmouth

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2004, 12:13:42 AM »

yea, Dre a gay nigga in Yuk's eyes ... but if Dre said "yo Yuk, got a beat for you" i wonder what he would say then... Yukmouth told raptism.com how much he wanted to work with Dre and Snoop ... all of the 'big west coast' artists ... but they aint fuckin with him so they all gay now lol

8)

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2004, 01:35:19 AM »
boohoo :'( :'( whiner.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2004, 01:57:00 AM »

he is kinda on point...but...

if the nigga is so heated... nigga need to tell lil j to make some moves and get him(yuk) a spot in there..what he scared to ask a real gangsta to do him a favor?... kuz if u aint a geto boy or z-ro ...or hell 1 of the nigga he makes millions from in boxin...or shit ron-c... u aint finna get his attention...

yuk is jus a ant compared to the other folks who got problems wit xxl or other mag'z..its niggas who say the samething about yuk that he has said about dre and g-unit ...when they see him in murderdog,..and they been grindin longer and harder and got a larger fan base...

yuk has label help..to get him in  magazines..some more niggas need to come out they pockets to even get a picture...in a mag... nigga betta use his boss..and shut the fuck up..nigga been in the mix 4ever..and niggas like under him makin it...in big magazine's why? they got the right people to get in folks faces..

yuk is beginnin to act like the other cry babies in the rap game.....he in the same boat as t.i and kanye...

his name callin aint even called 4...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2004, 02:01:36 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

how many times have cats on here said the EXACT same thing about how Dre is gay (not in a homo tense) for not fuckin with the West Coast? millions!

im tell in u, if you diss G-Unit you get a bad rep on this board
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2004, 02:20:28 AM »
yukmouth called dre a faggot cuz he knows dre aint ever gonna werk wit him...dre dont werk wit bay area artists...yukmouth just pissed cuz he aint at the top and he wishes he was like wen he first came out ...thats why he'd be callin out aftermath/g-unit/shady all the time...but i betchu if dre called him up to make a track wit him he'd fuckin' do it...i like yukmouths music ...but i hate his fuckin attitude always cussin out rappers...thats why i was glad that game dissed his ass even thou game lost...but hey sum1 had ta diss yukmouth...but thats how i feel

Yeah, real talk...Im feelin what he said except for the Dre part. Remember last year when he said that Dre should holla at him and other Bay cats to connect on some shit.. now he's just mad that Dre aint gonna work with him. Kinda like Daz callin Dre gay and a biter and a week later he's makin tracks and givin him shout outs  :D
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2004, 02:36:29 AM »
He's on point about XXL - they play favourites all the time and somebody from G-Unit or Eminem is constantly in the mag.

But on the real, Yuk is one whinin ass bitch. All he ever does is diss whoever whenever. And there he goes - calling Dre a fag. What the fuck is his problem with Dre? "Oh he doesn't work with me, I'm jealous, boo hoo." He needs to shut the fuck up for a while, diss nobody unless there's a reason. Oh and very original too that - calling Dre gay and all. ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2004, 02:49:59 AM »
Yuk losin fans and money everytime he dissin others instead of steppin up his hustle and droppin some music. Shady/Aftermath always on the cover of XXL constantly? Maybe cause they pushin units. Media jumps on the dick of whats "hot". Aint nothin new,been that way from day one. He aint new to the game he needs to adjust and worry bout his shit w ithout constantly havin anothers mans name in his mouth.

then again what the fuck I know? 8)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2004, 06:22:07 AM »
Yuk's plain retarded

that shit about xxl might be true but how much of a genius do you have to be to figure that out lol..

how likely is it now for him to ever get even a guest appearance on a Dre produced track.. ? congrats dude

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2004, 08:19:46 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

how many times have cats on here said the EXACT same thing about how Dre is gay (not in a homo tense) for not fuckin with the West Coast? millions!

This hasnt got anything 2 do with G-Unit.What do u expect from us???To start ridin the dudes nuts cause he's dissin every1 thats popular???He's on point with XXL,but when he's dissin Dre,some1 who Yuk wanted to work with & a person thats done way more for the westcoast then Yuk can ever do,thats just sad.Especially when Yuks been in the game for so long.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2004, 11:17:25 AM »
^^i agree with masta t

yuk needs to concentrate on his music

Yukmouh a wack b*tch!!!

Jome

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2004, 11:25:48 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

Well, Yukmouth is supposed to be a professional rapper, not one of these "Dre is gay/doesn't produce, Quik is better" lamers on this board.
LOL @ you not noticing that 95% of this board hates G-Unit/50 Cent and everything related to them.  :D

youngmessnucca

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2004, 12:00:19 PM »
niggas is yuk haters....whos got a larger underground fanbase than him? no videos, no magazines none of that shit.....he will rip anybody in this fuckin game....and nanndoggs beats are shittin all over dre right about now....this nigga made 5 on it....what the fuck has game done for hiphop...hes just bringing the typical LA sterotype to the table while yuk is a beast reppin that bay shit.......ill be the 1st to tell you Yuk loves being the center of attention and a shit started but he will shit on anybody who steps in his way.....thats real talk yadiddimeen!

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2004, 01:01:36 PM »
niggas is yuk haters....whos got a larger underground fanbase than him? no videos, no magazines none of that shit.....he will rip anybody in this fuckin game....and nanndoggs beats are shittin all over dre right about now....this nigga made 5 on it....what the fuck has game done for hiphop...hes just bringing the typical LA sterotype to the table while yuk is a beast reppin that bay shit.......ill be the 1st to tell you Yuk loves being the center of attention and a shit started but he will shit on anybody who steps in his way.....thats real talk yadiddimeen!

Game's Tongue ring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yukmouths career!!!