Author Topic: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!  (Read 1212 times)

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
Re: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2004, 01:06:53 PM »
dam bigboyy was the blowjob that good
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2004, 02:28:26 PM »
lmao!! I really aint feelin either of these cats honestly game is nothing spactacular and yuk is played out....maybe whem yuk said these things he was riding for lil j because you remember last year about this time when  everyone started speaking out on eminems racist comments and interscope and aftermaths strangle hold on the rap game lil j was one of the main people taking a stance in the source which I felt was hipocritical because dre helped launch devin the dudes career....once again I must say.....fuck yukmouth

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2004, 03:55:03 PM »
why do I get the feeling that Yuk wouldnt be getting any of these negative comments if he didnt beef with Game?
Word! but we gotta agree with yuk on that he tells the truth
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

youngmessnucca

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2004, 10:48:37 PM »
^^^ exactly....game did lie on his song sayin yuk got no crib when yuk livin in LA ( where supposedley hes not safe ).....plus how can you support a snake nigga that tricks yuk into tryin to squash it and then dissin him on the song......i dont care if the niggas a blood game is a sucker and he will never match yuks longevity...how can he be played out when he comes with a new style each album, and they might not be classics but they are solid fornt 2 back

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2004, 11:31:46 PM »
Damn, I dunno how he expects to work with Dre now.  Regardless of what I think about XXL and their reporting, dissing a dude that's consistently helped put the West Coast on the map is downright disrespectful.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2004, 03:49:11 AM »
^^^ exactly....game did lie on his song sayin yuk got no crib when yuk livin in LA ( where supposedley hes not safe )

he was just making a point about yuk not being shit compared to him when it comes to who's bigger right now, Yuk also said Game ain't form the hood when he mentioned him living in his mama house (which is in the hood) in the same track

a real lie as in totally made up is what Yuk said about Game gettin checked by Speedy and Yuk got clowned by his own homie when he confirmed that it's not true.. he also used that internet rumor about Game gettin slapped by Suge when it's (most likely)not true either (at least BWS said Suge only gave him props and I doubt that would make that up since Suge would expose their asses about it not being true in the very next interview of his)

.....plus how can you support a snake nigga that tricks yuk into tryin to squash it and then dissin him on the song......

Yuk was the one who wanted to squash it, it's not like game hollad at him and then turned around to diss him on the recording. Yuk tried his luck (once he realized Game ain't gonna respond no more) and Game accepted while he didn't wanna let it got witouth having adressed the lie about Speedy checking him and mentioning that they'll have to fight one day (he wasn't even implying that Yuk will lose the fight, just saying they'll fight so it ain't much of a diss)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2004, 07:17:08 AM »
Yukmouth and Daz
2 do a song together  ;D

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2004, 08:05:03 AM »
niggas is yuk haters....whos got a larger underground fanbase than him? no videos, no magazines none of that shit.....he will rip anybody in this fuckin game....and nanndoggs beats are shittin all over dre right about now....this nigga made 5 on it....what the fuck has game done for hiphop...hes just bringing the typical LA sterotype to the table while yuk is a beast reppin that bay shit.......ill be the 1st to tell you Yuk loves being the center of attention and a shit started but he will shit on anybody who steps in his way.....thats real talk yadiddimeen!

nanndoggs beats are shittin all over dre right about now?]Nigga please, iz you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha
Dre is a fuckin legend!!!

''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

lpz213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »
west is gonna come up, but yuk aint gonna do it!, hes fuckin lame he aint got nobody to give him hits like dre gives out! all his shit is whack! he should at least try instead of
bitchin about it! :tosser: :eh: :argue:

ABN

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2004, 03:05:03 PM »
the shit he said about XXL is true but the same shit could be said about The Source. bottom line is that all of these big mags wants artists thatīs hot and sellin records on their covers and no one should blame The Source,XXL etc etc for puttin the biggest rappers on their covers coz to them itīs all about sellin issues and Eminem and 50 and them will help you do that. but Yuk just sems bitter and last year he showed me that he a certified bitch by admitting that J.Prince made him diss G-Unit now thatīs fuckin pathetic. how your boss gonna force you to diss someone coz some of his business partners donīt like G-Unit? thatīs some weak shit and the whole thing about Dre is even more pathetic and if it wasnīt for Dre makin the west coast huge in the early 90s iīm pretty sure that we never wouldīve heard of Yukmouth and thatīs real. Homie just needs to focus his energy on makin good songs and stop bein bitter.

Rob Keys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2004, 03:44:44 PM »
I don't fuck with none of them rap mags, but to me it seems that Yuk's just mad cuz he's not the one all over them covers instead of G-Unit/Shady. I mean honestly, what does bitching and whining accomplish? Nothing in my eyes. Just makes you like a lil' bitch.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2004, 07:59:09 PM »
i dont care if dres a legend his shit is stale.....hmmm 50 banks yayo buck & game vs. yuk gonzoe tech n9ne cbo messy marv....
and i dont care about the streets shit i aint from there...musically none of these niggas can see the bay.....eat a dick if u feel different

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2004, 02:13:22 AM »
Yuk just sems bitter and last year he showed me that he a certified bitch by admitting that J.Prince made him diss G-Unit now thatīs fuckin pathetic. how your boss gonna force you to diss someone coz some of his business partners donīt like G-Unit?

say homie j. prince aint make yukmouth diss g-unit...only nigga that lil j made diss them cats was z-ro ...kuz of some shit lloyd said about purple stuff and fat ass nigga...and j and the streets of tx sorta wired z-ro nem..to think 50 was dissin big moe when he wasnt...50 aint say shit bout moyo...z-ro was dissin the wrong niggga...he aint never said shit about lloyd ...lil j had ro ready to beat 50's nem ass..z-ro is real hot headed..

alot of niggas in tx didnt evenn pay 50 no mind includin lil j and ro..but that " i've been smokin purple stuff way be4 that fat ass nigga" comment from lloyd banks..had set alot shit off.. kuz 1 he was talkin about irv gotti and the purple stuff he is referrin 2 was weed...niggas in tx was on the outside lookin in..really..and all they heard was purple stuff and fat ass nigga..so automatically they'd think he was referrin 2 moe.. thats how lil j and z-ro got involve..

yukmouth ass jus joined the bandwagon of snitch niggas... and is makin it seem like lil j got him rydin on 50...why is yuk the only nigga on rap-a-lot still got this shit goin?...hell scarface cleared the snitch nigga song up and took all of the 50 disses out ..kuz people was makin it seem he was involved in the shit..face monkey ass cleared that situation up.. z-ro aint said shit else about him and j aint said nuthin else about him..

i aint got nuthin against yuk...but he does alot of shit to get attention...kuz j ..had more niggas in the s.u.c ready 2 fuck anybody in g-unit up on site..and i guess yuk saw that..and thought he get a lil piece 2....he got alot of his fans fool wit that lil j shit..kuz lil j still fucks wit some of yuk's enemies(percy and scarface)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2004, 03:39:18 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

how many times have cats on here said the EXACT same thing about how Dre is gay (not in a homo tense) for not fuckin with the West Coast? millions!

im tell in u, if you diss G-Unit you get a bad rep on this board
This hasnt got anything 2 do with G-Unit.What do u expect from us???To start ridin the dudes nuts cause he's dissin every1 thats popular???He's on point with XXL,but when he's dissin Dre,some1 who Yuk wanted to work with & a person thats done way more for the westcoast then Yuk can ever do,thats just sad.Especially when Yuks been in the game for so long.

obviously it does. cats loved Yuk until he beefed with Game, now every time his name pop up yall throwin shots at him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2004, 04:27:27 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

how many times have cats on here said the EXACT same thing about how Dre is gay (not in a homo tense) for not fuckin with the West Coast? millions!

im tell in u, if you diss G-Unit you get a bad rep on this board
This hasnt got anything 2 do with G-Unit.What do u expect from us???To start ridin the dudes nuts cause he's dissin every1 thats popular???He's on point with XXL,but when he's dissin Dre,some1 who Yuk wanted to work with & a person thats done way more for the westcoast then Yuk can ever do,thats just sad.Especially when Yuks been in the game for so long.

obviously it does. cats loved Yuk until he beefed with Game, now every time his name pop up yall throwin shots at him.
I cant speak for others but I can speak for myself,this has nothing to do wit G-Unit.& believe me,there's more Game haters than Yuk haters.I just think people are gettin bored at Yuk when in every interview he's featured in he's dissin somebody.He's just saying the same shit round & round.That type of shit gets boring & starts to make Yuk look like a hater.