Author Topic: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!  (Read 1213 times)

ABN

Re: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2004, 04:38:18 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

how many times have cats on here said the EXACT same thing about how Dre is gay (not in a homo tense) for not fuckin with the West Coast? millions!

im tell in u, if you diss G-Unit you get a bad rep on this board
This hasnt got anything 2 do with G-Unit.What do u expect from us???To start ridin the dudes nuts cause he's dissin every1 thats popular???He's on point with XXL,but when he's dissin Dre,some1 who Yuk wanted to work with & a person thats done way more for the westcoast then Yuk can ever do,thats just sad.Especially when Yuks been in the game for so long.

obviously it does. cats loved Yuk until he beefed with Game, now every time his name pop up yall throwin shots at him.
iīm a Game fan and iīm a Luniz fan(but Yukīs solo shit sucks) and i donīt care if heīs dissin G-Unit or whatever if he wouldīve had a legit reason to do so. the only reason heīs given so far is "the boss wants you dead so iīm chopping off your head"(a wack fuckin line to top it off) and talkin bout 50 a snitch and that Ja and them is like family(if thatīs the case why be on a song with Bo when heīs dissin the shit outta Ja?). if 50 and them wouldīve said some shut about Yuk or some of his homies then i could see why he would diss them but itīs so obvious that heīs dissin G-Unit for pub and nothin else and thatīs not a legit reason to diss someone(50 did it too and it wasnīt legit when he did and itīs not legit now). and donīt call me a Yuk hater or whatever coz like i said iīm a Luniz fan coz i think that they work real good togheter but iīm just not a fan of Yukīs and Numbīs solo shit.

Rob Keys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2004, 11:51:57 AM »
lol

"wow" - Mase

how many times have cats on here said the EXACT same thing about how Dre is gay (not in a homo tense) for not fuckin with the West Coast? millions!

im tell in u, if you diss G-Unit you get a bad rep on this board
This hasnt got anything 2 do with G-Unit.What do u expect from us???To start ridin the dudes nuts cause he's dissin every1 thats popular???He's on point with XXL,but when he's dissin Dre,some1 who Yuk wanted to work with & a person thats done way more for the westcoast then Yuk can ever do,thats just sad.Especially when Yuks been in the game for so long.

obviously it does. cats loved Yuk until he beefed with Game, now every time his name pop up yall throwin shots at him.

that ain't it necessarily, at least for me. i started takin' shots at Yuk once he started pullin' bitch moves like dissin' dudes for the simple reason that they makin' it big and he's not. or how about when he pulled Realest's verse cuz he dissed Ja, yet Yuk's whole verse is basically a shot at Master P and No Limit. bitch moves like that, being J Prince's puppet and shit. don't get it twisted though. Yuk is still one of my favorite rappers of all time.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2004, 12:09:23 PM »
G-Unit blows. Yuk said a couple of dumbass things in that statement. XXL is on Aftermath/Shady sack. Not much more needs to be said except Yuk's worst song is pretty much the same as Game best shit.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2004, 01:20:14 PM »
lmao...seen this and first thing i thouht of was Yuk

« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 01:23:20 PM by ReLentLess »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2004, 10:50:35 PM »
^LMAO

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2004, 11:19:01 PM »
lmao

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2004, 08:33:02 AM »
I got that issue of Murder Dog with Yukmouth dissing XXL and he is right about them.  But the Source and Vibe suck too.

And so what if Yukmouth dissed Dr. Dre is there rule out there that says don't this Dre. ::)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 09:05:00 AM by Mr. RuthlessG »

SGV

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2004, 08:58:40 AM »

Well, Yukmouth is supposed to be a professional rapper, not one of these "Dre is gay/doesn't produce, Quik is better" lamers on this board.

LMAO @ People recognizing Quik's TALENT as superior to Dre's "talent" being lame. The "lamers" are these people who dickride labels and artists like they're on their payroll. I believe you fall under that category Jomo.

Anyway, the moment you diss the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit camp, it's a wrap for you here. Remember prior to The Source dissing Eminem? Everyone was happy to see what mics so and so got. It's no suprise. This board dickrides Dre and his associates, I'm sure we all knew that.

Jome

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »
LMAO @ People recognizing Quik's TALENT as superior to Dre's "talent" being lame. The "lamers" are these people who dickride labels and artists like they're on their payroll. I believe you fall under that category Jomo.

Anyway, the moment you diss the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit camp, it's a wrap for you here. Remember prior to The Source dissing Eminem? Everyone was happy to see what mics so and so got. It's no suprise. This board dickrides Dre and his associates, I'm sure we all knew that.

Post proof that Dre is gay, or fall back.
The interview made Yuk sound desperate for attention, and I'm sure you would have been quick to point that out if he wasn't dissing Dre.  ::)

SGV

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2004, 10:27:31 AM »
I'm not arguing Dre's gayness here, so you need to fall back with all that mess. But, why does it matter to you? All hurt cuz someone you don't know, called another man you don't know, gay. You're mad fruity.

Did you JUST realize Yuk is hungry for attention? He dissed Too Short for attention years ago. He's been dissing Master P for attention. He dissed Scarface for attention. It's NOTHING new.

Jome

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004, 11:06:56 AM »
I'm not arguing Dre's gayness here, so you need to fall back with all that mess. But, why does it matter to you? All hurt cuz someone you don't know, called another man you don't know, gay. You're mad fruity.

Did you JUST realize Yuk is hungry for attention? He dissed Too Short for attention years ago. He's been dissing Master P for attention. He dissed Scarface for attention. It's NOTHING new.

No, I been saying it since he started dissing P & Facemob, it just becomes WAY TO EVIDENT when he begged Dre for beats, and now "Dre is gay, boo hoo  :'(:grumpy:
How I am "all hurt", lmao.. talk about taking something out of context.

SGV

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2004, 11:10:35 AM »
You're asking to prove something that I hadn't even mentioned. Dre's being called gay was on your mind, it had to have been bothering you.

If you're just finding out that Yuk is an attention whore, you're about 3 years too late.

Oh and his wanting Dre beats and not getting any, would be grounds for being upset. Think about it. Dre's the "King" of the Coast, and he's giving his beats to non-West Coast emcees on the regular. I can understand a cat like Yuk getting upset about that.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2004, 12:03:24 PM »
dre seems to not be relevant to the west except giving the phrase "west coast" exposure.

yuk dissed short over some beef that originally didnt have shit to do with rap

yuk pissed that master p took ice cream man, rode with the bay from 91-96, soon as pac died, he skated down south and took on his personality.....master p is a biter, and that should never be allowed in rap music

with face, yuk misinterperetd something face & short said on the Cant Stay Away album, but they met and squased it

he is dissin g-unit for some attention but he can do it..........these suckers aint responding to yuk because he IS going to come back twice as hard and twice as good

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2004, 01:02:06 PM »
Dre's the "King" of the Coast, and he's giving his beats to non-West Coast emcees on the regular. I can understand a cat like Yuk getting upset about that.

and thats real

cats is asking Dre for help just like he asked Eazy for help (money) back in the 80's. wonder where Dre would be if Eazy would've ignored Dre and helped some east coast group instead...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2004, 01:29:15 PM »
he is dissin g-unit for some attention but he can do it..........these suckers aint responding to yuk because he IS going to come back twice as hard and twice as good

lmao...no man, it's becuase 50 cent and them don't give a shiiiiiiiiiit. 50 is gonna sell his records regardless of what Yuk says. 50 cent didn't even respond to that fool Joe Buddens (i don't believe so?)

cats is asking Dre for help just like he asked Eazy for help (money) back in the 80's. wonder where Dre would be if Eazy would've ignored Dre and helped some east coast group instead...

Well, Dr Dre has to LIKE the artist's music. Maybe Dr Dre doesn't like what yuk's music? Maybe Eazy like Dre's production? We just don't know how Dr Dre minds work. Hey, at least he's helping 1 west coast rapper get up there..and when(or if) The Game blows up..his group will follow. Just like Eminem (d12) and 50 cent (g-unit) before him.

But I can't understand why yukmouth is pissed..Dr Dre doesn't give me no motherfuckin beats either!!  Im hella pissed!

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008