Author Topic: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!  (Read 1196 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth dissin XXL in the new murderdog, peep!
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2004, 03:18:05 PM »
Dre's the "King" of the Coast, and he's giving his beats to non-West Coast emcees on the regular. I can understand a cat like Yuk getting upset about that.

and thats real

cats is asking Dre for help just like he asked Eazy for help (money) back in the 80's. wonder where Dre would be if Eazy would've ignored Dre and helped some east coast group instead...

maybe he'd be a no name, just like eazy.. they helpoed each other, Eazy wasn't sucessfull before Dre joined and Dre was one of the cats talkin him into rapping.. anyway Dre used to be all about the west back in the death row era, nowadays he doesn't give a fuck where peeps is from..

them few west acts that do get recognition (XZ, now Game) are gettin it thanks to Dre.. and if someone doesn't wanna work with you you should accept it and not cry like a pathetic kid

Yuk is gettin his money, droppin his dope music, runnin his label and he even got a song in his catalogue that everybody knows, it's not like he was never given a chance to blow.. he got no reason to whine and Dre ain't stoppin him from doing anything

Dre doesn't even know Yuk, why would it be on him to make Yuk famous ? yall talkin bout king of the west, what if Dre doesn't want that title.. he done did his part for the west coast rap scene, nobody should be bitching after what Dre did for the west, especially since he doesn't even claim to be all about the west anymore

SGV

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2004, 03:23:01 PM »
^^Do you know Dre? How do you know he doesn't know Yuk? Don't make assumptions, kiddo.

Dre may not want the title, but I've sure as hell seen a gang of kids on here and on other sites say he's the King of the Coast. If he's the King of the Coast, where's his support for the Coast? Game is the first artist since Snoop that Dre has put out, from the West. Prior to Game, Knoc and Xzibit were the only ones to get help from Dre, and he gave them garbage.

lpz213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2004, 07:07:29 PM »
yuk aint nobody, he aint no legend like dre and will never be with his wack ass shit,
he can cry  :'(  about it all he wants to a magazine, he probably called dre
a faggot cuz he wouldnt give him beats!!!!

Jrock

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2004, 08:04:12 PM »
I personally could care less about what Yuk, or any other rapper, said about someone in a mag.  The basic fact of the matter is Yuk is one of the most underrated rappers out.  All of the people on here saying that Yuk is wack, need to listen to the man's music.  I understand that not everybody's going to like him or his style but, don't hate because he said something about Game or Dre or whoever he decides to run his mouth about next week.  Don't miss out on good music because of some beef that has nothing to do with you (ask all of the stupid kids, me included, who took sides in the Biggie-Tupac beef).

youngmessnucca

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2004, 08:08:25 PM »
5 solo albums and 2 group albums in the past 6 years, all scanning at least 250,000 is far from a nobody...dont forget about 2 gold luniz albums in 94 and 97 and a platinum single in 95......consistensy....where you at dre??????

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2004, 09:05:08 PM »
I personally could care less about what Yuk, or any other rapper, said about someone in a mag.  The basic fact of the matter is Yuk is one of the most underrated rappers out.  All of the people on here saying that Yuk is wack, need to listen to the man's music.  I understand that not everybody's going to like him or his style but, don't hate because he said something about Game or Dre or whoever he decides to run his mouth about next week.  Don't miss out on good music because of some beef that has nothing to do with you (ask all of the stupid kids, me included, who took sides in the Biggie-Tupac beef).

On point!

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2004, 11:10:23 PM »

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »
5 solo albums and 2 group albums in the past 6 years, all scanning at least 250,000 is far from a nobody...dont forget about 2 gold luniz albums in 94 and 97 and a platinum single in 95......consistensy....where you at dre??????

Ehm?? producing MULTIPLATINUM SHIT!!  Don't forget that dre is a producer/ rapper he produced multiplatinum singles.
Come on duke I mean look at the 2 recordz dre dropped! They changed the game!! YUK aint got shit on dre.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2004, 02:37:42 PM »
^^Do you know Dre? How do you know he doesn't know Yuk? Don't make assumptions, kiddo.

Dre may not want the title, but I've sure as hell seen a gang of kids on here and on other sites say he's the King of the Coast. If he's the King of the Coast, where's his support for the Coast? Game is the first artist since Snoop that Dre has put out, from the West. Prior to Game, Knoc and Xzibit were the only ones to get help from Dre, and he gave them garbage.

Yuk said in another interview that Dre never fucked with him and Bo before so it's very likely they dunno each other personally, IF they do than they prolly don't like each other too much otherwise Yuk wouldn't be callin Dre a fag, you can't expect nobody to help out somebody he doesn't like just cause he's from the same coast.

who gives a fuck what fans on a board say, their claims can't give Dre no responsibility, long as Dre himself doesn't want the title he doesn't have to act accordingly either.

He sure could do more but he doesn't care about coasts no more and ain't nothin wrong with that. As for X / Knoc, Knoc was on a Dre single, that's pretty damn much exposure, I agree his shit on Knoc's album wasn't hot but I liked that "the knoc" track. Many peeps don't like the beat but it was pretty good as a single and had Dre in it. The shit he gave X for Restless was dope, X was one banging ass beat people just hate cause it's so different compared to X' older shit (X older albums were better but Dre's tracks on Restless were still dope). More importantly there is no denying that Dre definatly made X one of the very biggest artists from the west no matter how you liked the music personally. Since were talkin about fame here, X does doutless count as another west artist Dre made famous (and a very talented one too).

dray

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2004, 09:20:16 PM »
yuk is right about xxl. they put all shady/aftermat/g-unit artists on the covers. i don't even fuck with that shit anymore. the articles are garbage too. i read the real shit: f.e.d.s., don diva, and murder dog magazine.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2004, 09:48:38 PM »
hearin cats say Yuk is wack lets me know that yall are only dickryders; im done with this thread, but ima leave it like this...

yall all heard "Encore" right? yall heard how Eminem waisted about 8 perfectly good Dre beats. cant none of yall tell me Yuk wouldnt've did justice to beats like "Big Weenie" or "Rain Man". but I guess just cuz their on top you'd rather hear Eminem say shiet like...

"There is no denying that my weenie is much bigger than yours is
Mine is like sticking a banana between two oranges"

or tell stories such as...

"In football the quarterback yells out hut hut
While he reaches in another grown man's ass
Grabs on his nuts but just what if
It was never meant, it was just an accident
But he tripped fell slipped and his penis went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney and he didn't mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don't need to go into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a female's butt
Is that gay?  I just need to clear things up
'Til then I'll just walk around with a manly strut, because"

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Airtight

• Lil Geezy
  • Join Westside Rap Forum
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2004, 07:42:43 PM »
we can't have yukmouth repin tha west, he iz over, done finish, has been, if i was xxl i wouldnt put a washed up west coast rapper in tha mag, we need other fresh WC rappers makin sum noise, not tha same old fuckin losers. all i hear yukmouth saying is no one listens to me cos im from tha WC, why dont he put some decent fuckin music out then maybe fuckaz will listen. i swear everytime i hear yukmouth he is crying bout sumthing, the nigga need to shut tha fuck up he already fell offffffff
Fuck The Game And G-Unit

Dude YOu Must Be Smokin The Best If You Dont Think Thug Lords Are Bringing The West Back BO And Yuk Be Shittin On Everyone
Go Bump G-Unit YOu Aint From The West
Join WestsideRap Today

http://westsiderap.7.forumer.com/

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2004, 09:19:06 AM »
godzilla was one of the best albums the west coast ever brought out, that album was fire
i think its safe 2 assume though we can judge yukmouth on his new million dollar mouthpeice album thats gonna drop in jan, dude is a trip dissin dre for not givin him any production but he does got beef with the whole G unit staff and yuk being down with Suge Knight and all.
dre aint no rapper, dre dont write his own shyt!!

is it true also that Young BUck got his chain snatched at the source awards ???

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2004, 09:21:13 AM »
^^^ AT THE VIBE AWARDS, and why that stupid lil sad face come out i gives a fuck !!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2004, 07:35:02 PM »
^^huh  ???

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008