Author Topic: Arafat Has Passed Away  (Read 986 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Arafat Has Passed Away
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2004, 10:53:40 PM »
I have a paper here that states you have to give me all your money. Will you do it now please? I mean, if you can take land cause a book says it's yours, how wont you give me all you own because it is written that it belongs to me?

Well; if you're man enough to come take it from me (like the U.N. and Israel did) sure, you can have it.  Now; if palestine is man enough to come take the land; let them come get it. 

Land is occupied after wars.  We killed every fucking indian around to make the U.S.  We took the land that Israel now occupies by threat of death and war, and gave it to them.  Maybe you dont' like it, but it's the truth.  The british empire was founded on blood, so was EVERY empire.  Bitch Bitch Bitch about how unfair it is that the palestinians don't have jerusalem, but that's WAR.  *ALL countries are founded that way... including yours. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Has Passed Away
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2004, 12:39:29 PM »
I have a paper here that states you have to give me all your money. Will you do it now please? I mean, if you can take land cause a book says it's yours, how wont you give me all you own because it is written that it belongs to me?

Well; if you're man enough to come take it from me (like the U.N. and Israel did) sure, you can have it.  Now; if palestine is man enough to come take the land; let them come get it. 

Land is occupied after wars.  We killed every fucking indian around to make the U.S.  We took the land that Israel now occupies by threat of death and war, and gave it to them.  Maybe you dont' like it, but it's the truth.  The british empire was founded on blood, so was EVERY empire.  Bitch Bitch Bitch about how unfair it is that the palestinians don't have jerusalem, but that's WAR.  *ALL countries are founded that way... including yours. 
it wasn't even in the UN juristiction to divide up countries then

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?