Author Topic: Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution  (Read 197 times)

mauzip

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 12:09:58 AM »
oh fuck no

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 01:24:16 AM »
Nuts.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 09:11:28 AM »
LOL.  I say bring it on, I like the way Arnold acts & talks, he's not afraid of these girlie men. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 12:47:33 PM »
i'd love to see the terminator as the president of america that would be even more of a joke than bush getting re-elected

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2004, 05:02:58 PM »
Well, as contrast I dont' give a fuck who's elected in your country. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2004, 05:08:18 PM »
I don't think any country, anywhere, should let foreigners run it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2004, 05:15:58 PM »
What if that foriegner has lived there as a citizen, for 30 years?  I say there should be a timelimit, sure, but America is made of foriegners, that's part of our heritage and the country itself is only 200 years old.  So I think a citizenship time committment is in order, but ultimately everybody in America has foriegn neighbors, Arnold Schwartzenegger is just as much an American as I am, hell he's probably more of an American, he had to fight for his status whereas I was just born that way.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2004, 05:33:13 PM »
Id Vote For Him

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2004, 05:49:54 AM »
that would be so..........american.

Would be cool though
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 03:23:49 PM »
I'm not sure where I stand.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2004, 03:31:28 PM »
I wouldnt mind it. But i think there should be a time limit until you can run, just like the house and senate have.

but a longer limit.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2004, 05:35:43 PM »
This whole movement is seriously flawed.  I think arnold is a good politician.  He seems to be willing to surround himself with intelligent people, and make reasoned decisions based more on information than ideology.  I would certainly not be opposed to him running for office, and probably would prefer him over GWB as president.  Altho he is slightly lacking in experience, but then again, so was GWB when he ran, so yeah I'd take Arnold over GWB easily.

But, again this issue says a lot about republican double standards.  Why isn't the movement, "amend for equality" or something of that nature.  Instead, republicans are jumping on the "Amend for Arnold" bandwagon, and blatantly displaying their partisanship.  The whole idea of conservatism is to preserve the form of government the founding fathers chose for us.  The idea of progressivism is to push for changes, and point out where the founding fathers may have been wrong.  Republicans are ignoring their own principles because they have an all-star candidate.  If Arnold was a democrat, none of the republicans would support "amend for arnold."  They point out how the liberals are degrading our core values and you'd hear talk of how the dems are trying to let liberal european candidates take over our country.  This was always been a liberal issue, and its never seen the light of day, because it goes against the core republican ideology.  Now that it benefits them, they say fuck ideology, we choose power, and you all willingly fall in line.

I think we should amend the constitution.  I think we should have done it long ago, and for a better reason.  We shouldn't "amend for arnold" we should "amend for america."  But in a blatant display of partisanship, the conservatives, instead of saying "amend for a fairer america" they said "amend the constitution, because it will benefit our party."

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 04:34:39 PM »
all i can say is if arnold gets voted president, its judgement day....

his inspirations are mainly dictators (hitler is a major one), ive seen a arnie vid when he's young, it comes out his mouth he looks up to hitlet, he was also a bit of a pimp and smoked weed... he's a cool dude, but fuck him havin any power at all, the mans trouble...