Author Topic: Germans Are Still In Debt To Europe  (Read 287 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Germans Are Still In Debt To Europe
« on: November 26, 2004, 01:03:42 PM »
A number of times i've heard germans talk how they have been hard done by, but they started 2 world wars within living memory of for some people and destroyed many of europes cities and people  as well as in the rest of the world. i say blame you grand parents and quit whining once people who lived through those wars have gone maybe you can really start up fresh until then i'd say your in debt to everyone. it was greed that started the the wars in the last century

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Germans Are Still In Debt To Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 05:37:09 PM »
In other words you think it's right and cool that Germany has to pay by far the most in the EU although not having the most and also not having too much to say, since it's like inofficialreperations  60 years after a war, or what?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 06:20:37 PM »
A number of times i've heard germans talk how they have been hard done by, but they started 2 world wars

they being......the ones living in germany now? the majority of todays german population, i would actually say over 90% (probably underestimating this big time) ,had nothing to do with WW2, so i dont see why they should be punished.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 04:48:19 AM »
A number of times i've heard germans talk how they have been hard done by, but they started 2 world wars within living memory of for some people and destroyed many of europes cities and people as well as in the rest of the world. i say blame you grand parents and quit whining once people who lived through those wars have gone maybe you can really start up fresh until then i'd say your in debt to everyone. it was greed that started the the wars in the last century

You have officially reached an all time low. I know quite a lot of Germans and none of them sypmathize Hitler. It is possible that some of their grandparents have done bad things 60 years ago, but what do they have to do with that?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 11:58:33 AM »
this is just as rediculous as repirations

tommyilromano

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 12:08:26 PM »
A number of times i've heard germans talk how they have been hard done by, but they started 2 world wars within living memory of for some people and destroyed many of europes cities and people  as well as in the rest of the world. i say blame you grand parents and quit whining once people who lived through those wars have gone maybe you can really start up fresh until then i'd say your in debt to everyone. it was greed that started the the wars in the last century

I call Bullshit. The past is the past.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 12:24:39 PM »
anyone thaught of the consequences they messed up the world order now every country has a different view and no one can decide on anything which has lead to many wars, old colonies which were made independent have seen the gap between what they earn and what 1st world get increase exponentially financially they were better off in empires. forcing the jews out of europe has caused kaos in the middle east after the messed up shit which has gone on there. america has dominated the new world order after straying away from its isolationist stance. i could easily go on

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2004, 01:25:25 PM »
you should have made this post 40 years ago :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2004, 06:37:04 PM »
What a crackhead way to look at things.  You're a bigot

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2004, 09:24:22 PM »
That's the problem with people, they are unable to forgive and forget. Unnecessary drama in life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2004, 04:19:27 AM »
For your information, apart from being unbelievably unreasonable, the Germans didn't exactly start WW1.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2004, 10:33:27 PM »
That's the problem with people, they are unable to forgive and forget. Unnecessary drama in life.

You should forgive, but never forget. Think about all the people that lost their lives in WW II, just don't blame the modern Germans for it. And besides that, starting about WW I is just bullshit since 99% of the people who were there and participated in that war, are dead now. You'd have to be over 100 years of age now to remember the things you did when you were 20 during WW I.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2004, 11:07:54 PM »

You should forgive, but never forget. Think about all the people that lost their lives in WW II, just don't blame the modern Germans for it. And besides that, starting about WW I is just bullshit since 99% of the people who were there and participated in that war, are dead now. You'd have to be over 100 years of age now to remember the things you did when you were 20 during WW I.
cosign.. u can never forget

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2004, 11:43:53 PM »
Yeah, you shouldn't forget *ANYTHING, actually.  Bad, or good, you should remember whatever you can, memories are knowledge, knowledge is never bad. 

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2004, 12:26:59 AM »
Yeah, you shouldn't forget *ANYTHING, actually.  Bad, or good, you should remember whatever you can, memories are knowledge, knowledge is never bad. 

I think the Germans have learned from what happened, so that we can be almost sure this won't happen again in the near future. Once people forget about this, they might fall back into the same old bullshit again.