For WAR
« on: November 27, 2004, 06:57:10 AM »
War is good sometimes!!!!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For WAR
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 07:00:38 AM »

Over 1000 Americans dead... and the number keeps going up... you're right, WAR IS GOOD!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 07:08:01 AM »
you are an indecisive jackass..

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 01:42:21 PM »

Over 1000 Americans dead... and the number keeps going up... you're right, WAR IS GOOD!
How many Americans die in califonia each month compared to the number that have died in the middle east in the whole time the U.S. has been over there?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 03:48:44 PM »
First of all, you're an idiot for even using that as an argument. "I lost $50,000 on a bet, but that's okay since I also lost $25,000 in the stock market. If I lose 25, then it doesn't matter if I lose another 50." I don't know what's with some of you morons... it's almost as if every time you burp and fart, common sense and logic exits your mind...

Secondly, I wasn't complaining about the huge number of American deaths... I said "he was right, war is good"... just like I agree with you, the American deaths are meaningless... those lives ain't worth shit...  (Chicken-hawks like you complain when someone states that the lives of American soldiers being lost are not worth it, and you also complain when someone states the contrary.. that it's good we're losing American lives, since we're "LIBERATING" Iraqis)... so fuck it, I'll agree with you idiots and say "Who cares about the lives of American soldiers... they're doing their job... hope they die in huge numbers and rot"

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 04:02:12 PM »
How many Americans die in califonia each month compared to the number that have died in the middle east in the whole time the U.S. has been over there?

So that makes war good.. ?? LOL

Btw, it's easy to reject war as something harmless and neccessary when your country spends $500.000.000.000 on the military, and you know that there's only a 1/100.000 chance that you will get sent to the warzone. Once you're in the war, you see how pointless and tragic most wars are.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 05:03:19 PM »
the war in iraq was nothin compared to the world wars man, 1000 guys is nothin compared to the 150,000 lost in single battles, in single days.  At least they were protecting something back then..
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2004, 05:30:47 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2004, 06:38:37 PM »
Hey children, GROW UP.  YOUR country was founded on WAR.  ALL countries were founded on wars.  To be where you are today, TONS of people died.  I'm sorry you hate yourself so much for that, but it's the truth.  Wars are necessary in an imperfect world. 

tommyilromano

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2004, 08:31:11 PM »
I like how everyone here is is like"hey only 1,000 soldiers died" and then state some random statistic to back their BullShit up. Well to those people I say "Fuck You." Jamal... Fuck you to you faggot. Trauma since war is so necessary I know you are a soldier... right? If not shut your fucking mouth you fucking cheerleader.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2004, 08:33:58 PM »
Rah Rah!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2004, 09:18:10 PM »
Yup war is great  ::)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2004, 04:23:56 AM »
This reminds me of the last scene of the last episode of the 'Blackadder' series where they all have to go let themselves be ripped apart by German machine guns and Baldrick says something like 'Why are we doing all this? Can't we and the Germans just all go home and let our leaders fight it out themselves?'

War is so unneccesary and spoiling...that all of our countries where founded on wars doesn't make those wars any better.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2004, 09:11:16 AM »
Aside from the death, you forget the soldiers that are injured, and the ones that will be taking up YOUR tax dollars with disability in the future. Plus others will suffer post traumatic syndrome, and more than likely end up homeless, holding signs saying Vet need money. The saddest thing is that once we are done with the soldiers, we throw them out and don't care for them again. The adjustment from military life to civilian life is not easy, and I know people that just being in the military without going to war had a hard time. Imagine going from war to normal life. The effect this war will have on our troops, our men and women fighting so Trauma can enjoy his tax cuts. My dad is a Vietnam Vet, he fought for his country then, and him, and every other Vietnam Vet I have meet since this war started have all been against this war. Why, because the effect war has on the soldiers is not worth it. You are going to ruin the lives of thousand of thousands of American troops, for a lie. And then you support the troops now, but in 10 years, you'll be fucken homeless can't get a job, or, we need to cut disability because it's taken up too much of my tax money. You are 26, there are soldiers that are over 30, don't give me that I'm too old for war shit. If you believe in war, and you are cheering on the soldiers, go to fucken war and fight the war too. I am sick and tired of bullshit people like you who will not get up your ass to fight a war you believe. Yeah we were founded on war, but those who believed in the cause, they fought. People came together to fight the Revolutionary War, the Civil War (brother vs. brother), World War II, the good wars, the wars that had to be fought, our men couldn't get to the battle field fast enough. Now we can't get that, we have a bunch of cowards sending others to war but would go in themselves. Fuck that, you want war, fight it your damn self.

Sorry, just visit my Uncle, a Vietnam Vet who is dying of Agent Orange, which he got in Vietnam. I'm a little war emotional right now, and I heard for about 2 hours how war was the biggest waste of time in his life.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2004, 10:22:20 AM »
Aside from the death, you forget the soldiers that are injured, and the ones that will be taking up YOUR tax dollars with disability in the future. Plus others will suffer post traumatic syndrome, and more than likely end up homeless, holding signs saying Vet need money. The saddest thing is that once we are done with the soldiers, we throw them out and don't care for them again. The adjustment from military life to civilian life is not easy, and I know people that just being in the military without going to war had a hard time. Imagine going from war to normal life. The effect this war will have on our troops, our men and women fighting so Trauma can enjoy his tax cuts. My dad is a Vietnam Vet, he fought for his country then, and him, and every other Vietnam Vet I have meet since this war started have all been against this war. Why, because the effect war has on the soldiers is not worth it. You are going to ruin the lives of thousand of thousands of American troops, for a lie. And then you support the troops now, but in 10 years, you'll be fucken homeless can't get a job, or, we need to cut disability because it's taken up too much of my tax money. You are 26, there are soldiers that are over 30, don't give me that I'm too old for war shit. If you believe in war, and you are cheering on the soldiers, go to fucken war and fight the war too. I am sick and tired of bullshit people like you who will not get up your ass to fight a war you believe. Yeah we were founded on war, but those who believed in the cause, they fought. People came together to fight the Revolutionary War, the Civil War (brother vs. brother), World War II, the good wars, the wars that had to be fought, our men couldn't get to the battle field fast enough. Now we can't get that, we have a bunch of cowards sending others to war but would go in themselves. Fuck that, you want war, fight it your damn self.

Nice post.  Ill start bumping Born In the USA by the boss