Author Topic: What Did You Do When You Heard Pac Died?  (Read 698 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What Did You Do When You Heard Pac Died?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2002, 09:10:23 AM »
I remember everyone was thinking he was gonna pull through because he survived being gunned down before. That's why it hit everyone so hard. People, in my neighborhood at least, thought he was invincible because he had been through it and survived before.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2002, 07:01:28 PM »
LOL i broke my biggie tape in rage ... =/.

wow, i thought i was the only dude in the world that did that. i broke it, then i burned it and pissed on it....i was fuckin pissed off. that happened about a day after pac died, but when he died, i was in my room fuckin around, heard it on the radio and i just leaned over and layed down for a while listening to the songs of his that they was playin.....i had tears in my eyes but i wasn't crying......depressing....nothing really ever hit me as hard as that.............

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2002, 09:11:07 AM »
I just happened to be flipping channels, and I flipped by the Channel 13 news in my room, and I heard it right as the news had hit the station. I was in denial. They had said days before that he was expected to live and what not, but he just died all of a sudden. Pac had quickly become my favorite rapper during the past year before that, and it just hit me real hard. More of a reality check that the streets are no joke. I called all my friends around the neighborhood to let them know, and none of them believed me. I remember that same day on the radio, 100's of girls called in crying within the span of about an hour.

Very sad day for rap music.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2002, 09:56:17 AM »
I remember everyone was thinking he was gonna pull through because he survived being gunned down before. That's why it hit everyone so hard. People, in my neighborhood at least, thought he was invincible because he had been through it and survived before.

Same in my area. Strange thinking of another man as almost invincible now, but back then every thought 'Pac would pull though.