Author Topic: For WAR  (Read 206 times)

tommyilromano

Re: For WAR
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2004, 11:33:30 AM »
You are 26, there are soldiers that are over 30, don't give me that I'm too old for war shit. If you believe in war, and you are cheering on the soldiers, go to fucken war and fight the war too. I am sick and tired of bullshit people like you who will not get up your ass to fight a war you believe. Yeah we were founded on war, but those who believed in the cause, they fought. People came together to fight the Revolutionary War, the Civil War (brother vs. brother), World War II, the good wars, the wars that had to be fought, our men couldn't get to the battle field fast enough. Now we can't get that, we have a bunch of cowards sending others to war but would go in themselves. Fuck that, you want war, fight it your damn self.

I have noticed the people who are the most pro-war usually have little to do with it at all. Its easy for that homo with the country singers sig to give his verbal support when he has nothing to do with anything that actually goes on in iraq or else where. There are many like him they all irritate me. That being said I am not really for or against the war in iraq I just do my job but I am a soldier and that is what I am paid to do.

dexter

Re: For WAR
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2004, 06:42:19 AM »
War is good just watch
FOX NEWS!!!!!!