Author Topic: Gangs.  (Read 620 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Gangs.
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2004, 01:44:17 PM »
Trauma u lived a nice picket fence no trouble life, and youre a product of that. People who grow up with fucked up families, no desire to get an education etc theyre gonna stick with the social structure that a) theyre most comfortable with, and b) that protects them and ensures their survival

I aint never claimed gangsta status, but i understand why those who claim it do it. Its all about the environment u grew up and the options u had. Plus, Trauma never experienced no motherfuckin football players from next subarbs smashin up yur pot roast gatherings or whatever the hell subarban white folks do.

Straight up, two things kept me out of street bullshit (i dabbled in it, did stupid shit, but im talkin gangsterism as a way of life, dedication shit). Those two things were strong family/religious foundation, and desire for education and a better life, and that stems from me being well travelled and experienced good/bad, rich/poor, so i can make that decision. But not everybody has that freedom.

Plus, I never wanted to be those fools who get caught and serve time. Real motherfuckers escape with clean records and university degrees  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2004, 04:01:49 PM »
dawg, don't even make me paste all my chat logs with U suckin my dick on AOL messenger bac in the days....I don't give a fuc if U from Houston, Dallas, Moon or Mars, I was juss tryin 2 make a point.

U stressed what's the point of reppin Westside of your town now that U live on the Southside....if U dunno the answer to that, then U should never use the word "reppin" ever again.

shut the fuck up  if im a fake because ive bettered my life and i dont wanna end up shot or stabbed or sum bum or wanna be rapper thats never gonna make it then so be it...

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2004, 07:15:18 PM »
Trauma u lived a nice picket fence no trouble life, and youre a product of that. People who grow up with fucked up families, no desire to get an education etc theyre gonna stick with the social structure that a) theyre most comfortable with, and b) that protects them and ensures their survival

Almost always, without exception, when you generalize something this much, you accidentally do it to the exception to the case.  My life has been just as troubled as yours, I'm poor, always have been poor, and I still didn't join a gang.  I still don't go around stealing; I still don't go around robbing people and getting into fights.  So blame it on your situation all you want, but the truth is you're just a weak mind if that's what you fall into. 

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2004, 05:52:54 PM »
gangs are the lowest form of society...

they are cowards...