Author Topic: Gangs.  (Read 783 times)

Trauma-san

Gangs.
« on: November 29, 2004, 11:49:33 PM »
Anybody In, Involved with, or supportive of a gang deserves to die, because they're a fucking idiot playing wargames on the streets over colors and territories and shit.  Discuss. 

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Gangs.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 11:56:10 PM »
...10 years ago

gangs today are not what they used to be, at least here...None of that hardcore shit goin on in my neighborhood, and way back when gang violence was abundant in my area, one of the worst in San Diego now i dont fear for my life at all, I cant speak for anyone else though

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 12:21:56 AM »
If your gonna do something like that, at least have some self respect and join the mafia. They live the life, even though it may be for a short time. Dumb ass street gangs are like rats. They run around and do dirt, but it all amounts to nothing. They don't own shit and the police allow this so all the dumbasses kill themselves off. It's not affecting their neighborhood and families. If I were a cop I would sit back and enjoy the show too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 12:22:47 AM »
Anybody In, Involved with, or supportive of a gang deserves to die, because they're a fucking idiot playing wargames on the streets over colors and territories and shit.  Discuss. 

Not much to discuss since I kinda agree. It's just that little deathwish that makes me wonder why...  Are you a supporter of capital punishment, or is it just a way to give your words some power?

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 05:01:48 AM »
I heard if the Mafia would stop in Sicily, the whole country would fall apart. I'm not saying mafia does the right things, but maybe we'd better accept it? As long as you have governments who have rules, there are people who cross these rules. And I think that not organised crime could be more dangerous (psycho's, individuals who need drugs and haven't got money). I heard real organised crime mostly doesn't sell drugs to young people.

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 06:31:16 AM »

Not much to discuss since I kinda agree. It's just that little deathwish that makes me wonder why...  Are you a supporter of capital punishment, or is it just a way to give your words some power?

I'm just saying, if you're a gang member, and you get shot on the streets, I don't feel sorry, you deserved to die for being such an idiot. 

C-Swift

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 06:39:10 AM »
That's the great part about being in the Dirty South, gangs ain't a real issue, where I live in Birmingham, Alabama the usual criminal shit goes on like murder, robbery, arson, etc but when I pick up the news it is never gang-related shit happening, last I read in the Birmingham News on Thanksgiving some wankstas in Fairfield, Alabama are calling themselves the Field Boys but police are coming down on the idiots hard. I've seen Sureno graffiti in my city's area in a spot called Green Springs but it's been removed and it ain't been no real Surenos active at all.

I feel gangbanging is senseless and imbecilic because why would one fight over territory that was here before one's birth, and give worthless meaning to shit like colors?

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 07:20:24 AM »

I'm just saying, if you're a gang member, and you get shot on the streets, I don't feel sorry, you deserved to die for being such an idiot. 

I agree wit that.
But you could also call it "the risk of the job". I think way too much criminals don't get punished, what says many criminals got a good living out of the criminal business. That's more the problem, imo. Because of the fact that those people are gangs it's harder to arrest them, etc.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 07:23:22 AM by Adjoo »

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 07:47:14 AM »
Gangstas who don't even make much money off being criminal a pure wankstas to me. They're pitiful. Frontin on the street and shooting around doesnt make you gangsta. Fuck dudes like that. Making money illegally makes you a gangster. Which is not that bad. For some dudes I got respect, like this dude whose life was transformed into the movie called "Catch Me If You Can". People like this rule, illiterate broke ass gun-swinging retards on the street suck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2004, 07:51:01 AM »
to me.. real g's are low key..

i've known people sellnig a lil weed thinkin they on some big time shit..

yet i know people shifting kilo's of weed, coke, K and MDMA... and it aint no thing..

C-Swift

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2004, 07:59:35 AM »
to me.. real g's are low key..

i've known people sellnig a lil weed thinkin they on some big time shit..

yet i know people shifting kilo's of weed, coke, K and MDMA... and it aint no thing..

Hell yeah Seer real G's are low key, I knew an associate in college who was formerly a Folk but he didn't go around throwing it up, same went for another homie I knew in college who was formerly a Blood but he didn't throw it up neither. I respect that 'cause it's the fakes who go around making gang affiliations a spectacle

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2004, 08:49:33 AM »
yo man.. im in a gang.. cant nobody fuck wit us.. we got guns and knives and crack.. all that shit

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2004, 08:54:01 AM »
yo man.. im in a gang.. cant nobody fuck wit us.. we got guns and knives and crack.. all that shit

When I snap my fingers, you will wake up.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2004, 09:12:54 AM »
Ofcourse, real gz are low key.

Here's the thing though, U say you don't feel sorry for cats that die over street shit. Well, no real street cat does. They might feel upset and reminisce, but they ain't feelin sorry. If ure givin yur life up to the streets, then it's a choice you've made and have to accept all consequences, U don't juss join gangs and expect survival.... it's like joining the army, U kno what you're getting yourself into, so does everyone else, so when U die, they ain't gone be feelin sorry, they might be upset, but never sorry. They oughta feel sorry as soon as U step in the battlefield.

Here's the thing wit gangs, 1st of all, it ain't juss crip n blood, dats the common stereotype i see on these boards, even yur examples were about blue rags etc. U might not believe in it, but U generalize way too much. Gangs are way more diverse than that. But not all gangs have rappers reppin their shit on Mtv, so cats from other states juss won't get the big picture till they actually live in the hood, and not visit either. Because if U visit and if U don't see no one posting or nothing crackin, U gone think it ain't shit. Even some cats who live there don't see the big picture because they ain't dwellin there, they ain't FROM there, U could live somewhere but it doesn't mean you're a product of that place.

I luv it how people here talk about how gang activity isn't high these days juss because no one cares what color yur wearing anymore. Those people have no idea, because they ain't out there with the people. The murder rate in Cali has been higher than ever. Even though in newspapers they don't say this crime was gang related, it doesn't mean anything. How the fuc do they kno if it is or isn't gang related when they don't have no clue what happened. Over the years, gangs have found ways to keep shit more low key, ain't no color trippin no more. Unless we dealing with Nortenos and Surenos, but that's a whole other issue non-cali cats don't need to worry about, actually south cali don't need to either. Anyway, Gang Activity is higher than ever, and smarter than ever. And there is more gangs now than EVER before. Those who disagree simply don't have no ear on the streets.

Now someone from Charlotte saying every gang member should die is understandable, he simply doesn't know what's going on. All he sees is "murder over color". If U want me to give my opinion, street gangs are dumb, I agree wit you. But when there is no other choice, it ain't as dumb as it seemed. Overall, it's dumb to even begin with. But it is not what U think. Now ure sitting there going ofcourse there are choices, go study, move outta the neighbourhood etc. But sometimes, those things can't be done. They are possible, but for a time being can't be done. And once U get ure feet wet, Ure kinda stuck.   

I'm not gonna sit here and break down why every different set of people join gangs, if you're a product of an environment, you'll understand, if you're not, juss understand that you're not and that you have no say in it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2004, 10:32:39 AM »