Author Topic: Chuck Phillips on MTV Base  (Read 380 times)

heyyou

Chuck Phillips on MTV Base
« on: September 15, 2002, 04:50:37 AM »
MTV Base aired a program yesterday about the LA Times Article written by Chuck Phillips. I had suspicions that the article was bullshit, but I guranteed that it is bullshit. All Chuck could come with about his evidence and sources, are  that the sources are anonymous gang members etc.
At least the Nick Broomfield had quotes/interviews from people etc.

I personally think that either this article was for:

1. sales/money
2. Chuck Phillips was threatend or bribed by someone. Most probably by Associates frmo death row, because of the Suge Knights apparent connection with 2pac's killing mentioned in /nick Broomfield documentary.

I just can't imagine Biggie being involved at any level. I could understand why he would be mad and upset with 2pac, but all the interviews he did he sincerly didn't look like he wanted anything bad to happen  to 2pac. Probably because he knew that there will be some sort of revenge.

I now actually believe that biggie had nothing to do with 2pacs first shooting in NY. He may have known that it was going down and probably who did it, but he wasn't involved to the extent what 2pac was thinking.
I also believe that the people in prison who said that biggie was involved were F.B.I. as mentioned in the broomfield documentary. How were tey to know? At best they were just rumours. Plus if I can recall, in the 2pac vibe biography, where they put in previous letters from the vibe readers, one letter did actually mention that 2pac was actually being set up (I think by the government).

I also believe that Suge was making matters worse because Biggie was down with Puffy who Suge blamed for his friends murder. So he was hyping 2pac up.
Suge was brainwashing him ie. 2pac said that he heard that Dr. Dre was in the car with Snoop and his bodyguard at the murder incident, but didn't go to court to give evidence, which would have thrown the case out of court (I think this was the story). But Dre was never in the car when this happened. I believe Suge made this up, just like he did when Frank Alexander was told to lie about  the death row chain snatching a couple of days before 2pacs murder.

Along with other points I truely believe That Suge was involved with 2Pac killing. I know people will say that why would he be in the passenger side? In fact it wouldn't be impossible to miss him depending on how close the car was and the angle the car was positioned. Plus Suge was bullshitting about a bullet in his head, and Kadafi, this only witness willing to come forward is murdered.

P.S.

Why is Afeni continuing to work with suge knight?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Chuck Phillips on MTV Base
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 05:13:20 AM »
I saw this on friday night, the 'Who Killed Tupac?' thing right?
I don't believe Chuck Phillips sources are legit, and I agree with most of the other people who commented on it when they said it was irresponsible journalism that will most likely cause more harm than good. He shouldn't of gone through with this story if he didn't have any hard evidence, annoymous my ass, if he was really interesting in solving this he would of named and shamed those bitches. When Nick Broomfields doc comes out in the US, which is soon, it's gonna open up alot of peoples eyes, if you put Nick Broomfields film up against Chuck Phillips' article it makes Chuck's article look like a senseless joke.
Oh, and Suge wasn't in the passenger side, he was the one driving.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

heyyou

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2002, 05:52:32 AM »
Sorry, Suge was driving, my stupid mistake, I wasn't thinking. Anyway Suge was talking more shit saying that 2pac was having a conversation with Suge after he was shot, saying he loves him (Suge, not in a homosexual way) or something like that.

Also, in the Nick Broomfield docu, he talks about snoop etting beat down by death row associates in some concert, and after snoop SUPPOSED to have a conversation with a police officer saying Suge set up 2pac. This is also mentioned on the Dogg Pound 2002 track (Livin' Gangsa Life). I don't know whether it's true if Snoop actually said this. Suge Knight has people working for him in the police who can easily fabricate this to make snoop look like a snitch (P.S. Would Kadafi be considered a snitch when he was going to the police?). HAve yo noticed on the dogg pound track that the person reading out the interview (Of snoop and the police officer), that he purposely highlights the word 'Alledgedly'. This could be a legal disclaimer for Death Row, so that Snoop can't sue them on slander or false allegations or whatever.

Suge has totally ruined Death Row, by messing around the artists: eg

not paying artists, illegal activities (drug money), mixing business with street shit, breaking the relationships of artists ie. Snoop & Dre, after dre left death row, 2pac and biggie & Mopreme (check the broomfield docu).

Suge has become the victim of his own success. He worked well in the background, but then he was in magazines and t.v. interiews, and let it go to his head (as snoop say that he's the 'biggest star on your label')

On another note, on the suge knight chronic 2000 comp. the interlude mentions that Suge has the eye for finding talent. That's bull. Dr. Dre was already famous. Dre already knew D.O.C. (PS when's his album out?)Warren G hooked snoop with dre, Rbx, Soopafly, daz & snoop are cousins, an SNOOP FOUND KURUPT (Kurupt said this in an interview in rap pages years ago). I don't know how Rage was signed, but anyone signed, who wasn't on the chronic, was wasn't really that important to death rows real foundation for success.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2002, 07:58:31 AM »
Maybe Suge threatened Phillips into writing the story to get some media coverage for Tha Row!  :o [insert dramatic music]

...just clownin'...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2002, 06:50:50 PM »
this fuckiin guy chuck phillips is bullshit.....

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2002, 03:10:14 AM »
I lost alot of respect for Suge before I saw the Nick Broomfield doc, as you've said he ruined everything that was Death Row.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.