Author Topic: The Real Death Row Records Facts/Discussion  (Read 2908 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Real Death Row Records Facts/Discussion
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2004, 08:44:28 AM »
Maybe, im interested in this song "Black Spooks", its not on my Untouchable CD or any of Crooked's new stuff I have. Hit me after Xmas, i'll be back then.

That website I mentioned called The Vaults maybe called "The Truth" and expose all of the phoneys online, especially those that treat the internet like its their life . . .  You know who you are.

That should give a couple people a sleepless night.

aight ill try to get the song....
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2004, 02:23:29 PM »
Maybe, im interested in this song "Black Spooks", its not on my Untouchable CD or any of Crooked's new stuff I have. Hit me after Xmas, i'll be back then.

That website I mentioned called The Vaults maybe called "The Truth" and expose all of the phoneys online, especially those that treat the internet like its their life . . .  You know who you are.

That should give a couple people a sleepless night.

aight ill try to get the song....

That song is the anthem #7 song-black spooks is one of the rappers on it-crooks verse is the one "Crooked I is a cannibal,a mechanical animal that'll dismantle..." right?Ras kass and planet asia are on it too?I think its the same song

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2004, 01:29:35 PM »
wasnt juve on death row at one time?

mauzip

« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2004, 02:01:42 PM »
I heard Krayzie Bone's protegee K-Mont was on Death Row a long time ago. What's true about this?