Author Topic: The Real Death Row Records Facts/Discussion  (Read 2944 times)

belbol

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Real Death Row Records Facts/Discussion
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2004, 08:31:24 PM »
sup que,

I know that you have the 2 crooked i albums and the danny boy album, the question is why dont u release here on DUbcnn for the fans to hear them cause u know they never will be released, and if they do they will all be remixed and shit
also, do u have the NINA (left eye) album.

if not then could u atleast post up the tracklist for the albums and the guest appearances

thanks
PS wuts the this big news from danny boy posted on his forum, is it to do with deathrow as well????

belbol

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2004, 08:32:29 PM »
sup que,

I know that you have the 2 crooked i albums and the danny boy album, the question is why dont u release here on DUbcnn for the fans to hear them cause u know they never will be released, and if they do they will all be remixed and shit
also, do u have the NINA (left eye) album.

if not then could u atleast post up the tracklist for the albums and the guest appearances

thanks
PS wuts the this big news from danny boy posted on his forum, is it to do with deathrow as well????

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2004, 09:05:23 PM »
the question is why dont u release here on DUbcnn for the fans to hear them cause u know they never will be released

Shit, I'd be happy with 30 second clips just to get a feel of how it would have sounded.

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2004, 03:28:39 AM »

the question is why dont u release here on DUbcnn for the fans to hear them cause u know they never will be released

lol dont hold your breath he dont give up his audio.. cause then people will spread it around and around and most of his shit was given to him on the condition he dont give it out... thats why a lot of mp3 feinds used to hate on nino back in the day, cause they couldnt get nuthin from him lol... but that was a while ago maybe things changed  ??? anyway what up to all the people keeping it down... scott, overseer the whole dubcc crew, my homeboy lil jizzle keep doing your thing fellas much props! ;D

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2004, 05:56:25 AM »
sup que,

thanks

No its not to do with Death Row, its not really to do with Music either. He's still with Death Row though, thats for life out of loyalty for Suge.

Hey Southbound thanks for the post, that shit is the damn truth.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 05:58:13 AM by Que »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2004, 07:35:52 AM »
que, thx for all the info you bring us. i have a question about that guy nino brown. i've been browsing west coast forums for almost 4 years (dubcc, dpg,tharow,...) and on each one i always read about nino brown but i dont really know who is he. did or does he work for death row records?

lol... are you joking with this post? ;)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2004, 09:01:31 AM »
que, thx for all the info you bring us. i have a question about that guy nino brown. i've been browsing west coast forums for almost 4 years (dubcc, dpg,tharow,...) and on each one i always read about nino brown but i dont really know who is he. did or does he work for death row records?

lol... are you joking with this post? ;)

hehe.. classic case of mistaken identity.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Sharif

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2004, 11:23:45 AM »
AN1 CAN POST UP THA UNRELEASED REALEST SONGS ?

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2004, 02:38:14 PM »
Nice thread Que, some interesting facts there I never knew

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2004, 02:46:54 PM »
man hella peeps hate on top dogg, but I really like the dudes flow and voice.  I'd really like to hear his unreleased album.

thought I was the only one

can u reup somewhere other than yousendit? even soundclick is better
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2004, 03:08:19 PM »
Sharif. . .

Tha Realest from 1999

Death Row presents: Chronic 2000 (Original Tracklisting) from 1999.

Disc 1

01. Rat Tat Tat Tat - Dr. Dre/VK (remix)
02. Gotta Love Gangsta's - Tha Realest/Scarface/Richie Rich
03. Dre Day - Dr. Dre/Snoop Doggy Dogg
04. Ho Hoppin' - Dr. Dre/Top Dogg/Doobie
05. I Thought You Knew - Mac-Shawn/E-40/Daz Dillinger
06. Who Do You Believe In - 2Pac/Kadfi (previously unreleased)
07. Curiosity - VK
08. It's Going Down - Mac-Shawn/Daz Dillinger/Tha Realest
09. Late Night - 2Pac/DJ Quick/Outlawz (previously unreleased)
10. Roll Wit' Us - Daz Dillinger/Kurupt
11. Nothing But A G' Thang - Dr. Dre/Snoop Doggy Dogg
12. Beautiful Lady - Danny Boy/K-Ci
13. Stand Strong - Tha Realest/Danny Boy/Jewell
14. We Don't Love Em - Top Dogg
15. Because Of You Girl - Daz Dillinger/Kurupt/Tha Realest

Disc 2

01. B*tches Ain't Sh*t - Dr. Dre/Snoop Doggy Dogg
02. Like It Or Not - Soopafly
03. I'm Comin' Home - Tha Realest/Jewell
04. Lil' Ghetto Boy - Snoop Dogg/The D.O.C.
05. They Wanna Be Like Us - Tha Realest/Top Dogg/Doobie
06. Way Too Often - Soopafly/Kurupt
07. OG To BG - Dr. Dre/Tha Realest/Daz Dillinger/Kurupt
08. Wanna Be Loved - Michel'le/VK
09. Drinks On Me - Captain Save M'/Ant Banks
10. Big Face And Some Change - Doobie/El Dorado
11. Presenting Miilkbone - Miilkbone
12. Die MF Die - Dr. Dre/Top Dogg
13. Things Your Man Won't Do, The - VK
14. From My Death Bed - Tha Realest
15. Ride Or Get Rode On - Bad Habitz

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Sharif

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2004, 05:53:42 AM »
thx QUE

have u other unreleased shit of tha realest LIKE DIE 4 ME CRY FOR U o that unreleased song with TOP DOGG ?

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2004, 08:22:39 AM »
nice topic que
and do u know if danny boy is going to release a compilation or a album next year?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2004, 09:06:01 AM »
Did Hoe Hopper ever leak?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2004, 09:26:58 AM »

Here's the straight up truth on me. . . I got online back in 1999, when overseer was known as 'PsyCreate', he did some NWA stuff plus had Igangsta, the forum was also for WCKillaz and DPGC2000.net and the main websites for Death Row was G-Locc'z Death Row News page, Playa P's "Untouchable Death Row Records" site, HRHQ.com (Death Row HQ) and O2Deathrow.

In 95' and 1997' Warren G, Adina Howard, Whitehead Bro's, The Twinz and Da 5 Footaz toured England, UK. Where im from. I was fortunate to meet the 5 Footaz (Neb & Jah Skills) and a few people who were responsible for the tour at the Hammersmith Apollo in London. I didnt get to meet Warren but managed to stay in touch with "Neb Luv", "Jah Skills" and a guy called "Craig" through phone and email. They introoduced me to people who worked at Death Row and for the Dogg Pound, like Tony Best, who sent me my 1st CD of rareities way back then.

I started fucking around with website stuff and did a site with Neb Luv, that was my 1st website, Ive done about 25 now. I think it was "Neb Luv Online". I did sites for all the 5 footaz, (http://www.xscinc.com/cobrared/). Then met Playa P, Matt Jory and G Loc who did the Death Row news sites, we all shared stuff (Matt I still have your Death Row footage VHS video I think lol) and we were all from England, P and Loc (Mr Loc aka Kaidy from here) were from Essex, Matt from Newcastle and I was from the South-west. To this day people say "Nino is Playa P" but im not, im a totally different person, I live a 20 minutes drive from Overseer. We put up music that we were sent from sources like Tony Best. Thats how a lot of the old Death Row / Dogg Pound unreleased songs leaked back in 99. I still have music that not even Daz has. But it was cool.

I stayed in touch with them and in 2001/02 did some work for RMG who did Death Row UK, which is why I did the page for Mark Morrison (http://www.xscinc.com/markmorrison/markmorrison.html). But his Death Row UK album never came to be and now the company has shut down.

Thats basically it. I got nothing to hide.

MOB: Danny isnt releasing the "Come Up" compilation anymore. He may put out a GOSPEL Compilation on Platinum Pearl sometime and will continue to work on his Death Row Records solo album next year. But if all goes to plan, he has a bigger project starting in January that I cant speak on.

Sharif: Yeah I do. I have around 60-70 unreleased songs from Tha Realest. About 30 from Top Dogg.