Author Topic: 50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada  (Read 1083 times)

SGV

Re: 50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2004, 07:36:06 AM »
Yes. That shit happens. It happens with Producers, Emcees, even Engineers. Labels don't wanna pay royalties to everyone, so they just pay people off to give up their credit. And you'll never see their name.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2004, 08:21:41 AM »
I dunno, I think 50 writes a lot of his shit... especially seeing as a lot of his early shit from before he got signed to shady greatly outshines a lof of his new crap.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2004, 08:23:33 AM »
at least 50 doesn't have ghostwriters. thats the only thing ill ever respect him for.

how do you know? pretty much EVERY mainstream artist has ghostwriters
fat joe went from having one of the worst lyrical debuts ever, to having a very lyrical 3rd album in don cartagena, which pun wrote for him. really, just check the rhyme scheme, he knows he could never spit like that. when pun died, armageddeon took over. 50 cent went from having more lyrical material to dumbing it down to sell records, huge difference. i dont care if im going against the hip hop elitists saying fat joe is garbage, cause he is. he was always the worst member of ditc and he never deserved to even be in that crew. almost every member of that crew could rap and produce and fat joe couldn't even do one thing half way good. fat joe might as well be related to busta rhymes, cause all either of them do is follow trends.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2004, 10:13:05 AM »
Yes. That shit happens. It happens with Producers, Emcees, even Engineers. Labels don't wanna pay royalties to everyone, so they just pay people off to give up their credit. And you'll never see their name.

thank you
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2004, 01:02:50 PM »
no they get credits look at most any r&b cd. they got ghost writers and they get credited. dre has ghost writers and they get credited

but a lot of the people who write for artist like Fabolous are underground artist who get paid but not credited
i doubt people would write fabs shit its not good enuff for anyone to sell lyrics like that

but really ive got a shit load of cds (bout 100-150) and 5% of them dont have engineers and it dosent really matter. engineers are usualy employed by the studio and get paid by the hour. they dont write the songs so they really dont need credits or royalties

SGV

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2004, 02:30:26 PM »
My good friend and artist is an engineer buddy... ::)

I think HE would know just a LITTLE bit more than YOU.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2004, 03:11:35 PM »
no they get credits look at most any r&b cd. they got ghost writers and they get credited. dre has ghost writers and they get credited

of course r&b writers get credited. but a lot of the people who write for artist like Fabolous, 50, Jay-Z, etc are underground artist who get paid but not credited
jay-z can't have a ghost writer when he is a ghost writer. *listens to still dre*
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris